Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Hi Rajji๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..hoping your essay went all fine๐Ÿ˜Š..Hii ! Yep it went well !!
Im so sorry..I bombarded you with PMs today..Aww don't worry about that ! 
I was posting replies today as it was a relaxing Sunday for me๐Ÿ˜›..Having said that lets jump into the review:๐Ÿ˜Š Glad you had a nice restful sunday !

Hamaari Ruhi betiya badi hogayi nahi๐Ÿ˜‰..Lol.๐Ÿ˜†.hahaha so true, she is not as innocent as she used to be !
Waise the way she handled the Shagun fiasco really depicted some maturity on her end๐Ÿ˜ƒ..I believe your cap was inspired by that๐Ÿ˜‰..ROFL @ "go look on Papa's bed..its where I sleep now"๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ..ROFL @ "Omg..am I gonna have a little brother?"..BWahahahahahahaa๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ...hamari Ruhi ab innocent naive bacchi nahi rahi..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hahah yep !! Also she is being a bit too mature ! the way she handled shagun's fiasco was a bit too much ! 

Ishu se badi dhakkan iss duniya mei nahi hai Rajju๐Ÿ˜ณ..but at the same time puttar bhi kam dhakkan nahi hai๐Ÿค”..Ekdum itna bada step๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..ROFL @ "breathe puttar"..and even more bigger ROFL @ "I slept well last night. your bed is very comfy"..Bwahahahaha๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ...kya kya socha tha puttar ne aur kya hogaya..ROFL..๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ.. uske big plans be ishu ne pani phir diya ! poor guy ! ROFL

Raman trying to tell his dil ki baat and ishu not giving bhaav:๐Ÿ˜† ROFL !! perfect gif !

ROFL @ Mihirs hotwa attitude๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ...Bade bhaiyya se tuitions leke he tried to implement it.๐Ÿ˜†.dint turn out to be an epic fail after all..since we got to see some lovey-dovey moments between MiMi๐Ÿ˜›..Mihika loves him just like he is : non-hot and buddhu ! he's a lucky guy ROFL
But sadly couldnt last long as Ashokwa get his entry:๐Ÿ˜† HAHAHAHAH being a big HP fan, this one has to be my fav ! 

ROFL @ "im allergic to the kid"  and "you too?".๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ...Seriously I guess everyone on the forum is also allergic to this kid Rajji..Lol.๐Ÿ˜† EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER ! expect majboor raman and mahaan ishita !

ROFL @ "because Ive got one hand in my pocket and the other one..well its in my pocket too"..Bwahahahahahaa๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ...Love how all three of them are having the same pose in that pic..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i guess hands in pocket is the typical bad guy pose !

I caught your Taken reference Rajji๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..I posted a gif to my reply too.โญ๏ธ.How can I forgot that epic dialogue from the movie..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ WOOOHOOO that's why your the best !

Bala24 gives quite bold ideas as a cupid nahi?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..Lol..ROFL @ "hungry" and "guess Ramans plan didnt work"..Bwahahahahahaa.๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ..Biggest ROFL @ "Dont worry, 21st century, nayi soch and all that jazz. Girls romance too..GOOOD LUCK"๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ...Epic line yaar Rajji๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Such epic caps and bang on expressions.๐Ÿ‘.loved this cap alot..โค๏ธ Thank you ! i loved the jiju/ishu interaction, they are too good !

OMGawdd๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING @ the "Normal ppl's first step" and"Raman's first step"..๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ..Puttar's first step wasnt a step at all.it was a leap.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.ROFLMAO.๐Ÿคฃ..HAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE ! ๐Ÿคฃ...Pls read the below pic as "That's one small step for Raman, one giant leap for Ishu"..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† OMGGG too good ! ROFL !! perfect sum up for the situation

ROFLMAO @ "But Ishu..is there anything bolder you can think off?".๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ...Exactly..what else can she do?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.Puttar toh has reached the heightsโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ..ROFL๐Ÿคฃ..๐Ÿคฃ...Epic captions Rajji๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘..Truly loved this cap..โค๏ธ aww thank you ! it was the fav!

And haaayee the MB moments๐Ÿ˜ณ..Loved how puttar was daydreaming in office about his biwi and beti[as usual instead of working๐Ÿ˜†]..And haaayee Ishu..Kitna blush kar karke laal laal hogayiโ˜บ๏ธ..Already a marathon of thoughts were running in her head..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† those two i swear... SO CUTE !

Absolutely enjoyed the review as always๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—..Thank u my dear for this epic review๐Ÿ˜Š thank YOU for the reply !
..Words arent enough to express what I feel whenever I read your reviews๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Again loved evrything yaarโค๏ธ..you're so sweet ! love you !
Hard to pick favorites..but doing this just for you๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Fav caps for the day:

Ishu and the step cap [definitely the best one for me] nice pick !
Ishraru cap
Bala-Ishu cap

And awww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..love you too my female Fallonโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—..Im in no rush..please take your time to respond๐Ÿ˜Š..I completely understand ๐Ÿ˜Š

HUGGIES !
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Payal-

Glad to hear the essay writing went well! ๐Ÿค— Aww thank you !

I bet you can guess which is my favorite without my even having to spell it out for you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ It had to be expected, right?๐Ÿ˜ณ

But it was all so so good today Rajj! This may be your best yet. [I'm Serious. As serious as RKB was about bedding his wife. Yep. That. Serious.] HAHAHAHAHAH !!

Ru not wanting a baby brother...and RKB telling her to not shock her Ishima & assuring her that nothing of the sort has happened...cause' Ishu keeps shooting down all of his attempts and advances...Simply brilliant. *bowing*

Mihir trying to be 'HOT' in a way that only RKB can...More brilliance. *bowing*

Ashok's allergy to children and Shagun's "you too?"...Even More brilliance. *bowing*

Alanis Morisette...this is why you own a piece of my heart. โค๏ธ *blushing*

Bala24 breakin' it down for Ishu...he's been around the block a few times, hasn't he? I love him like I love you. ...Pure brilliance. *clapping for bala because his help was much needed* and *bowing*

Ishu's realization...and normal people's 1st step vs. RKB, the CEO's 1st step...Sheer Brilliance! *bowing*

I have no words for that RKB collage...there's no point...simply go back and read line #2 above. 
[Side Note...no, Question: Where does one go when they experience Death by RKB? Let's meet there, okay?] I'll wait for you there, wherever it is, with jelebis and tea/coffee. COME ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Ishu and the feels...beautiful indeed. I wanted to hug her !! 

Love.

Much much much love !! You're too kind. Too. Kind.
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Res

BAE ๐Ÿค— I do not know how much detail you need to go into for this essay but here is a very nice outline on Ovarian disorders leading to infertility.

Aww too bad, i saw this one after i completed the essay, but i'll bookmark it, it'll be handful in the future i'm sure !
Thank you BAE, that was so thoughtful of you  !โค๏ธ

Originally posted by: SwerveBae

http://www.essaytyper.com/ 

here you go lol

this site could help me, apparently they don't know anything about infertility but thank you ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: lankan

You should use Ishita in your essay! Jokes apart, waiting for your review. 

hahaha yeah i should have signed it "Ishita Bala" when handing it ! 

Originally posted by: Veeann

All the best with your essay Rajji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

thank you ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika-E-Zain

Res! 
Good luck with your essay :) Thank you babe! It went well !

*Unres*

Rajji! Eeepps! Finally your review!! :D thank you for being patient !

Hahahah Roo doesn't need to worry about that, let these 2 confess first then we'll see ๐Ÿ˜† she'll be eighteen and still they won't be over the first step ROFL
And I love the Cupid moment! "Ishima se lelo" LMAO Poor Raman Ishita really rubbed in alot of salt ๐Ÿ˜› hahaha yep she did ๐Ÿ˜†

And Mihir trying to be hot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
The 3 monkeys are back together am sure they will start planning evil again๐Ÿฅฑ
I love Bala! He is an awesome cupid! He knows what to tell each of them๐Ÿ˜‰ he's the best !! 

Lmaooo and the way you described ramans first step๐Ÿคฃthank you ! that was the highlight of the review !

And OMGGG Mohabatein moment of the day was just AGREE !!

I watched that scene endless times! SO ADORABLE!!!โ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you for the reply!! love you ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomComFan

Terrific.. of course it's terrific!๐Ÿ˜‰  Besides the Mohabbatein collages  [which ... seriously ... thanks... because i just keep ] my fave is the  first one with Ru! 

hahaha let's stare at them together ! 
nice pick ! 

thank you

No worries Rajji๐Ÿ˜Š..you always take so much time and patience to make such awesome reviews for usโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ..really appreciate your efforts๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

You're the SWEETEST ! love you 

thank you girl!

I did catch your Taken movie reference to the evil kid Adi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. I even included the gif for it.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.check my reply๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And Awww...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ love u too Rajji๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ..take your time..no hurry๐Ÿ˜Š

checked it ! thank you ! the gif was AAAWESOOOME !! 

Originally posted by: Maaneet099

totally loved Ishu's realization... ROFL!!

glad i could make you laugh !

Originally posted by: Ishrafanno1

Rajji dear sabar ka phal meetha hai. How do you come up with these captions, specially the ones with Ashok suraj and param. They were just too good. Keep up the good work and I pray you never run out of your creativity and talent.

awww you're so kind ! thank you so much ! i appreciate it ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: usaonly

Hi sweety nice caption today I love Bala with Ishu / IshraRu morning scene /Raman& Ishu  blushing scene the way you got all Ishu emotion done it beautifully and the last not the last is Raman first step see Ishu expression love it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

hey jum ! thank you ! glad you enjoyed the review ! ishu was beautiful in that scene with all the feelings, it was a pleasure to capture her ! DT is fantastic ! 

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

wondreful ,๐Ÿ‘,awesome ,,fantastic โญ๏ธall the CAPS ,,liked all of thm ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

all the best for ur test ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank you !! so glad you loved the review chandu darling ! essay went well, thank you ! 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: tdto

Hey Buddy,

there needs to "love" button for your daily reviews!
awesome!!!! my favourite, AssGun  kid allergy... original!

hey there friend, hahaha i'll ask the mods to add one !๐Ÿ˜Ž 
nice pick ! thank you for the reply !

Originally posted by: AroraTanya

๐Ÿคฃ
Loved all the captions.

thank you ! glad you liked the review !

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Lovely review. I liked ishu's realisation more & even all three evil boys one also.

Ishita collage is beautiful.

thank you madhu ! nice pick !
yep ishita... she was so cute in that scene. DT did really an awesome performance ! kuddos to her

Originally posted by: chetrohan

two mohabbatein collages of the day ! Are my fav. Nothing better compare to that. Just loved it

hahaha MB moments are everything to us !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ glad you liked it !

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

nice update I loved mohhabatain collage of Raman d most its beautiful

nice pick girl ! thank you for the reply ! 

MB moments are the bests indeed! nice pick nichuss!

Originally posted by: DaddysPari

Woow cute n funny caps.
loved all of them.
My fav is the 1st cap. IsRaRu moment.

Thank you pari ! Nice pick ! Family moment with Ruhi are always so nice ! 

Originally posted by: Khuarnav

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘

*BOWING*

Originally posted by: --Sia--

Awesome Rajji ...

Vote goes to @ beautiful collage of Raman and Ishu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Family time for you ! Nice pick Sia ! 

Originally posted by: felciya

Awesome as usual Rajji.

YOU are awesome !!

Originally posted by: lasyap3

I just loved your post to the core...

Thank you so much...

Thank YOU for reading and commenting, glad you liked the review ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Edited

Hi Rajji!! Sorry yaar again very late, had to make WU for Fanaah. Don't worry dear ! i can wait for you !
Starting with funniest hahaha that was indeed the funniest !

๐Ÿคฃ

Pocket pockets ๐Ÿ˜† GTA ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

I love u three ๐Ÿ˜†

Ruhi is so funny ๐Ÿ˜†
My fav is Raman MB moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ

glad you liked the post ! Nice pick !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

I was missing your review๐Ÿค”..i was just about to PM you then i came across yoir post..and gudluck for your essay..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..i knoe u will rock it๐Ÿ˜ƒ..try to update post soon๐Ÿ˜›..
Res..๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Yep sorry i was late๐Ÿ˜• thank you for your patience ! essay went well๐Ÿ˜ณ thank you darling! 

**Edited**

Firstlt to let me laugh hard..๐Ÿคฃ..Your review just cracked me up..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..U know after reading your review i was actually like this๐Ÿ˜†:  hahaha i'm glad i could make you laugh ! hope you didn't get any weird look today !๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Gosh after every cap i was like now thats the bestt one...ROFL !! thank you i appreciate that!
 will choose this and after reading the next cap i was like its more better than the previous one..๐Ÿค”..So yaar m confused as always..๐Ÿ˜†..I must say you are BACK WITH BANG..!!! though your review is late but still its the BESTT one..๐Ÿ˜†.. Hehe i'm getting better and better everyday !๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›
Yaar i cant choose one ab..Bcz all are m y favourite..๐Ÿ˜‰..Okay firstly IshRaRu scene was soo cute and u made it so funny and cute at the same time..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..I loved Ru's reaction of getting know her ishima slept on bed๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ.. Ru is sooo cute ! loved her expression too !
Then Raman ishita cap..๐Ÿคฃ..My God u made it super hillarious by your cap..๐Ÿ˜†..Becchari literally dar gayi thi..๐Ÿ˜†.. Next step (even a kiss) is still too direct for her, she needs some confession-manaofying first !
Oh God Mihir is trying soo hard to look HOT..๐Ÿคฃ..OMG girly perfect it was..๐Ÿ˜†..i laughed a hell lott after reading this cap..๐Ÿ˜†..Ashu and sunny ki jodi main Perv ki entry b shyed honay wali hai..๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†..But Ashu and Sunny are bestt and made for each other..๐Ÿคฃ.. 100% AGREE ! theu shoyuld grow old together ! ROFL 

Bala: And how are you feeling today? 
Ishu: Hungry
^^ Gosh in bala ishu's convo only this thing made me laugh out loud๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..Gosh superbb yaaarr..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†.. hahaha yeah, ishita was SO not getting the hint!
and ishu's relaization..๐Ÿคฃ..And the way u described by steps..๐Ÿ˜† EPIC..๐Ÿ˜†..Ab hmara Raman puttar hai to he must be DIFFERENT from others na..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... RKB in is own uniqueness as always, Ishita has quite a lot on her hands with a pati like that ! 
And lastlyyy Mohabbatein moment..โค๏ธโค๏ธ..Aww RKS was so blushing and he was looking sooo cuteee..โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ..OMG m in love with this scene.... SO AM I ! SO IS THE WHOLE FORUM! ๐Ÿ˜ณ let's unit in the swooning session !
Ishita b peechay nai rahi and she was just Damn EPIC with her expressions..๐Ÿ˜ณ..Every gesture every emotion was bestt and it was soo damn beautiful scene..โค๏ธ..These two can do WONDERS..๐Ÿ˜ณ..Count this mohabbatein moment as my favourite cap..๐Ÿ˜ณ.. completely agree, and nice pick !
Lovely and super hillarious review as alwaysss...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..Totally loved it so much..๐Ÿ˜ƒ AWWW you're the sweetest !
..And howz ur essay went?๐Ÿ˜ƒ..M sure u rocked it totally..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..it went well, thank you baby !

I LOVE YOU TOO. 
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathibalan

All the best for your essay Rajji.. You'll surely rock it ! WOOHOO Swathi!! thank you !!  it went well thank you ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Great Caps as usual๐Ÿ˜†..The episode was so droolworthy๐Ÿ˜ณ Agree !
My fave will be - Normal ppls first step and Puttar's first step๐Ÿคฃ obviously ! it was the funniest!
Well Puttar is unique isnt he๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† HE IS !!! โ˜บ๏ธ ishita has quite a lot on her hands with him as a pati ! 
DT rocked the episode with her expressions of realization, acceptance that she can be desired, embarrassment! 100% AGREE.
And then the blush... So beautiful
And the mohabbatein collages  *swooning*

thank you for your reply !! love you !โค๏ธ