Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Hima-

Nikki!πŸ€— I feel your pain from the single color you have used in your post! Don't worry yaar.. sab teek ho jayega!πŸ€—.. don't know what else to say.. because I feel sad too.. 

@bold...
i knw u personally like this track na?i respect ur diff opinion..But thnx yaar for understanding our concern too...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

thnx for commentin here n likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sia--

Oh So you were busy making this post when I was calling you ...

I can understand how you must be feeling Nikki but this is the fate of almost every show in Indian television and I really dont take them too seriously . This is the reason I am still happily watching the show while ignoring the things i don't like . I wont hide the truth that I am not really much upset with the track too πŸ˜† . The day i will feel That i cant take this anymore i will simply stop watching the show In current situation the show is still tolerable for me untill it turns into a saas bahu saga or leaps after leaps πŸ˜†.

I hope that coming episode won't disappoint you πŸ˜³
Big Hug to you ...πŸ€—

i am not keeping any hopes...Woh maine abhi tak rakhe...isiliye i felt so hurt...now i dnt expect nythin good frm CVs..purana IshRa ka jhalak mile toh i will be happy..nahi toh-wht else can i do?

nywz thnx for commentin here n likin my post sia..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
meghz..hvnt u seen my reply to ur post in pg 5? 😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Sorry nikki

Won't be able to comment in detail at the moment as am busy somewhere else

Will edit it later

Anyway I would just say

Sab theek hain

kuch theek nahi hai yaar...i ws in delusion till yday tht sab theek hai.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaminah123

Nikki I feel your pain, this track is not insensible any more the drama is off the track altogether. Like many I had stopped watching soaps too and after I guess seven years or so I had started catching this one that too in just bits and pieces and only lately did I get addicted to it.

It was certainly the story line that kept me hooked, since I didn't know the cast at all. I am a hopeless romantic and the track of compromise marriage is what got me started. 

Blame it on the CV or the time change but it has started to lose its charm on me. The only thing I'm interested now in their confession or just their good times, heck I would be happy if the just restore to using their moments they used to show before. And what was the use of 'kahim mujhse pyar you nahi?!" Part? 

The fandom is disappointed but they just dont care probably because they now get to cater to a larger target audience and Nikki like they say, its all about the money eventually. The audience at 7:30 is familiar with such prolong tracks and the typical J- spouse one. Why in the world would you go out to look for your husband with your best friend when the house still has two men, all flesh and blood?! 

If I were not watching the show since the past 6 months I would have easily started to abhor it and who knows I might just do that after I get what I want, them doing IT πŸ˜ƒ 

Phew, thank you for allowing me to rant here!

Aaminah..lovely post dear...n seriously this re-beginnin of ishra love story is only for 7.30pm audience...see evrythin is back to square one...nw 7.30pm audience can see the journey all over again...πŸ₯±
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Meghz...i donno yaar..hw can CVs destroy their own creations...one thing i FAIL to understand time n time again evn aftr watchin so many shows...πŸ₯±

nywz thnx yaar for commentin here n likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Well darling thats just a marketing strategy in the beginning to lure audience, they show sensible stuff n Amazing story n characterizations, but once they know that people have liked this n are following it like a cult they tend to Continue shows just for Business part of it. Unfortunately who cares about ethics n morality in business its just way of Money making.

Dont get emotionally attached to shows is all I can say but somewhere m too doing that coz m investing my time n energy for a fictional show n fictional characters when m posting here or visiting IF. I really have better things to do in life than being here thinking n analyzing Ishra πŸ˜†. Only gud thing about IF is I have made really good friends like u 😊 πŸ€—
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

meghz..hvnt u seen my reply to ur post in pg 5?
😊

Just saw it I was reading rest of the wonderful comments πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veeann

Nikki dost πŸ€—

Mein ne nahi dekha. Mujhe nahi dekhna. But what can we do? Chin up girl, and vent to us whenever you want. Am travelling at the moment, but will check in from time to time. Hope to see you feeling better soon.

πŸ€—  πŸ€—

i am OK nw...rather say i am BLANK nw...i needed to rant all these since past few days n finally i did last nite..nw i dnt feel anything...!!

nywz its good u din see...πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Meghz...this is TRP stunt..for new audience...i get all tht...but iss dil ka kya kare...so thtsy the least i could do ws makin this post...!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitaKaran

πŸ‘ Wonderful post Nikki..

n Best comments r fabulous too..πŸ‘

god i just wanna kill that Shani..😑His sweetness looks evil to me..πŸ₯±.😑

@bold..
WORD..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

nywz thnx dear for commentin here n likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—