Kisiki Duniya Chaahat Mein BARBAAD Hai!!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Helloo Ppl...Tonite i hv to rant about many many things...Yeh Raman post hai ya IshRa post hai ya my rishta with this show-u can see it any angle..Have put background song in the post too...So do listen to it while readin this post...!!

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein...!! This show se my rishta ws there right from its concept days...In early 2013(if my memory is right)..i saw TC ya TOI article saying EK is gonna make a show on "Custody" novel in star plus..!! As i hv been K shows fans of EK,i ws excied to knw EK making a show for SP aftr many years...!! Then aftr tht news,nothing came for a certain time period..!! Then came news tht Cezanne n Divyanka r chosen as leads for this show..I ws happy esp for Cezanne as i LOVED him as Anuarag of Kasauti Zindagi Kay..!! And Divyanka-i felt ws good choice too...Then again no news related to YHM...Then again aftr sometime,news came ki Cezanne is replaced by Karan Patel...I ws sad on knowing tht Cezanne..But on knowing its Karan,again i ws happy coz lik Anurag,i had LOVED LOVED  Karan as Robbie of Kasturi too..!! So u see,with evry news my connection with this show ws developing MORE...!! Then after a long long time,FINALLY PROMOS came saying this show gonna start on 3rd Dec 2013...IshRa se instant LIKE ho gayi thi with promos itself..!! And then first epi came n i ws HOOKED to it..!! I never realised when my like for IshRa turned to LOVE n LOVE TO ADDICTION.. I never realised when my love-hate relation with Raman turned to LOVE n later to ADDICTION..!!

IshRa love story-i hv LIVED EVERY SINGLE MOMENT of their journey till now...How many times i made topics for IshRa,Raman,Ishita n yes my darlings-K Parivaar Members..!! Ups n downs were there...But on a bigger picture,it ws all being GOOD to IshRa which they DESERVE..!! I rememeber CELEBRATING their evry small big progression in their relation with my topics...!! I remember keeping scores for realization race for IshRa...5-5 tht ws the score too..!! I am remembering evry single thing now..!! My love for this COUPLE ws INCREASING as evry day passed by...!!

Since Aug,this show's OFFICIAL DOWNHILL had started...Frustrating tha...But i had HIGH HOPES left for MY ISHRA...!! Theres had been literally UNIQUE love story..!! And today i really got reality check of their uniqueness...Kisi bhi love story mein...fans rejoice the MOST-for realization,confession n consummation..!! IshRa's journey to realization(90%) has been PERFECT to the T...!! The last 10% phase it ws mixed...!! But aaj when IshRa whom i lovingly call MY DHAKKANS confessed to themselves tht THEY LOVE EACH OTHER,i cant evn celebrate...Hv waited for months for these two moments from Raman n Ishita when they say it out loud tht ki YES they love each other...!! But this moment-one of the happiest moments for any couple fan ws RUINED by CVs n some unwanted ppl.. I should hv been the most happy tonite..!! I had told many times these two literally compete with each other in evry single thing..So i wnt be surprised if their realization happens on same day..!! Both entered realization phase TOGETHER with Licence Track ka ek SAME EPI...And today BOTH CONFESSED their love to oneself in a SAME EPI just lik their 1st step they kept together in realization phase..!!

But am i happy?NO...a BIG FAT NO...!! Since 2003,i hv worshipped so many couples..For some i ws literally obsessed...But two couples- Mayank n Nupur(my all time fav couple),Raman n Ishita-the love i felt for these two couples cant even be compared to other  couples craze i had..!! These two love stories...i hv LITERALLY LIVED evry moment rite from the beginning..They r MOST CLOSEST to my heart..!! I truly thought IshRa realization is gonna be one of the best moments for me as YHMian..as IshRa fan...!!

But how FCUKING HURT i am now..!! It HURTS to the T..!! Seriously Pyaar Hai Ya Sazaa???

When Mr XYZ entered YHM...i ws hoping for positive fun HARMLESS jealous track..!! But evrything took a DRASTIC TURN when CVs showed tht GOOD FOR NOTHING-HOME BREAKER-Mr XYZ thrashed Raman to be "bad husband" without knowing a SINGLE FACT about IshRa...There started my NAFRAT for tht XYZ..!! And wht then followed ws series of character assassination of many-where the biggest of all ws MY ISHITA-a female char who pehle ws LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST REALISITIC WOMAN chars i hv evr seen in TV...Evn so much ki shes the ONLY female char i hv made topics...Baaki i hv alwz made topics for couples n male chars only in various forums in these 5+ years..!! But Ishita-i ws HAPPY to do EXCEPTION as she WAS worth it..!! But wht did CVs turned to her?Royally butcherin her char n other chars JUST TO GLORIFY the MAHAANTAness of XYZ..!!

But me being the EMOTIONAL FOOL...SENTIMENTAL FREAK...HOPELESS FAN...still kept hopes ALIVE for things turnin better for IshRa..Though CVs ws ADAMANT on provin me wrong time n time again tht my hopes can never be fulfilled..But i still kept my hopes or DELUSIONS zinda..!! But last two epis n tonites epi-its like HUGE REALITY BLOW...!!

My IshRa JUST DID NOT DESERVE THIS SHIT WAY of Realization n Confession..And thts MY OPINION...#PERIOD..!! And Raman-HEALING NAHI...BRUTAL MURDER kiya hai uska n tht too with SLOW POISON...!! Ek shot mein mar jaana is far better than KILLING ONE PERSON SLOWLY SLOWY with passing time..!! And i ws witness cold blooded slow murder of Raman in last 3 epis includint tonites..!! Today Raman had said "maine ek ghar basaya tha"... He ws fully off from his past..He ws full confident abt their relation...!! And then XYZ ka attack came..!! There were many things which made him RE-LIVE his horrible past time n time again..!! Yet he again tried to give chance n ws trying to make himself beleife this ws all his misconceptions n Ishu can never cheat on him..!! But WHAT do u expect any normal person whos being THROWN TO HELL DELIBERATELY by making whole universe plot against him?? I agree Raman doubting Ishu ws WRONG..But i WONT blame him either coz he ws forced to beleive all this evn aftr he trying to NOT BELEIVE..!! Since last few epis..PAST WS REPEATING infront of him...He ws dying slowly inside...Yet he came back again n again n tried DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO SAVE ISHRA RELATION..!! If he hadn loved her much,the first incident of past repeat ws ENOUGH for him to call off relation..But did he do?NO..He ws hurt...baar baar he ws hurt...Yet he tried to talk to her...But someway or other,his evry attempt ws been thrashed coz of circumstances..!! Who is wrong here?I hv clear ans..Its neither Raman nor Ishita BUT THT XYZ for DESTROYING MY ISHRA..N Like Raman said IshRa ke ghar ko tahas nahas kar diya uss...FORGET IT...!!

He loves her beyond all limits...And the pain he went thru in all 3 epis last nite...WAS NOTHING compared to pain he went thru when shagun left him...!! No one deserved to be treated lik SHIT coz of LOVING SOMEONE...Just NO ONE..!! My heart went out to him seeing this man so hopelessly in love with his lady love..And i could relate to myself for my love for IshRa..!! Like Raman had his hopes high,evn aftr being get time n time again tht things will resolve for good...evn i had SAME HOPES to see my IshRa SHINING lik old times..!! And today Raman ws LITERALLY SHATTERED TO T for loving Ishita...So did i for loving IshRa..!! I loved this couple beyond limits...I wanted BEST for IshRa...And wht did the CRUEL CVs gave in the name of realization-confession track?IshRa ko hi BARBAAD kar diya?Ishita ka char ka satyanaash n Raman ko LITERALLY murder kiya...And they still hv audacity to show a REALIZATION..lik really?how much more saddistic they can get? Did IshRa deserve this?NO...NO...NO... Did v fans deserve to feel like this when we were supposed to be HAPPIEST??NO NO NO...!!

Y CVs Y did u had to do this??It hell HURTS...damn it..!! It HURTS..!! Seriously i ws a FOOL to the T to evn THINK u ppl will do JUSTICE to IshRa,Raman,Ishita aftr a certain point of time..!! The moment he said shani DESTROYED HIS WORLD...HIS HOME...i ws lik WORD...SHANI DESTROYED MY ISHRA n HURT HEARTS of IshRa fans like me whos ONLY MISTAKE ws LOVING ISHRA...!!

Its lik somebody KICKED ME FROM 100th floor to ground floor JUST LIKE THAT..!! The entire IshRa journey ws runnin in my mind during last part of tonites epi..!! All i could do ws CRY..CRY.. n CRY..!! I paid price for loving IshRa tonite just like Raman did for loving Ishita...!!

But again as i love this couple way too much...i will STILL see show...Confession i will see...But i cant never forget these moments..I will be happy to see them confess their love to each other one day...BUT for me the confession will be ADHOORA coz of the route they took n the BRUTAL pain they made chars n fans (NOT ALL)went thru...!! I will HAPPILY CHANGE MY WORDS if CVs do something SOLID n give a confession WORTH REAL ISHRA i knew...i loved from Dec-Sep..!! But will CVs?Chances r very less..!!

Nywz...enough said n done..I dnt wanna say anything more..!! Only one song line suits Raman for tonites epi&his curent condition and for me n ppl like me with whom i share similar sentiments..!! And thts from the song-"Ya Rabba" from the film "Salaam-e-ishq"

Kisiki Duniya Chaahat Mein BARBAAD Hai!!!

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 1

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Nikki. ..this post was needed..and needed in its exact form. ..as a dedication to the YHM that was...rather an obituary to the soul of the YHM that was.
Thank you for voicing it out.

This would be my most personal comment in this forum till date. .so please bear with me.
I started following yhm for a very personal reason...and the bond that gave me that reason was ishita and ruhi and the one that wasn't there between raman and ruhi. It intrigued me and more than that what I saw in both those bonds was a unreal ray of hope...for 3 individuals,  battered by circumstances for no direct fault of theirs ...finding solace and a reason to live again due to a weird twist of fate.

First ruhi entered Ishita's life and made her start dreaming again of motherhood and a new existence, then ishita reciprocated that to ruhi, by giving her a family. ..not just a mother but also a father. And then ishita entered Raman's life,  helping him break his high walls of defence and helped him find a new existence too...first by bonding with his daughter and then his family. And finally by marrying ishita, raman gave Ishita a basis to really start dreaming of a new begining.

In all this the Crux remained that destiny was merciful, it wouldn't allow people unending suffering. ..there was always light at the end of the tunnel...and life gave you a second chance at happiness...if you allowed it to.
And this is precisely the reason that I eventually grew attached to IshRa as well.

IshRa are soulmates...2 individuals broken by the happenings in their life...but also 2 people who were the only ones who had the power to look into each other's souls whenever they shared a eyelock. ..much before their marriage...much before the custody drama...they always UNDERSTOOD each other without the need to verbalize anything...and thats what made those eyelocks magical and thats what made IshRa so beautiful. 

With the start of this track, I say this track...because even in aug..sep..i saw some parts old ishra...esp in the license track...which in my opinion was one of the most well done tracks...in terms of keeping the essence of IshRa intact. 
With the third wheel track...suddenly ishra went from being soulmates...having unspoken feelings...to 2 individuals who lacked communication and needed a external force to even help them communicate...which was pure murder of the beautiful bond established over the last 10 months...as an audience i felt cheated.
IshRa never needed anyone else to help them understand each other...yes they fought and bickered and stumbled and fell...but they always had each other emotionally. ..they felt strong that the other was there. Case in point was the relief on Ishita's face when she heard Raman's voice on the phone that night ..when she was molested by param. Yes she didn't share even then...but they both realised they needed each other. ..even without looking the other in the face...just by how they sounded. 
And today ..for the sake of pure drama...we see a third wheel screaming out Raman's shortcomings...we have ishita unable to even read her husband's obvious anguish...the man is visibly in pain. ..and she can't figure out...and no worse of all...the reason for my rant...putting a man through his life's worst nightmare all over again. ...nothing could justify this for me.

Yes, YHM was the story of redemption..of healing...of a woman..who lost her self esteem and identity..because of a deficiency. ...and of a man who lost faith in living and loving because of a horrendous betrayal...
And by putting raman kumar bhalla through every moment of that betrayal again in this track. ...the audience was made to experience what it felt when a man's soul was ripped apart a second time. ...and in that one scene when Raman kneels at Ishita's bedside and tries to convince himself that he cannot doubt her and wants to touch her and feel that contact ...if not hear her speak...and then sees and hears that phone call...in that moment ..the soul of YHM died for me.

Can you resurrect a soul into a lifeless body?..I know i sound morbid...but for me at this time if at all i connect to IshRa again...it would have to be if the cvs manage to bring that soul back into YHM. 

And I reiterate what I said in Kavis post a while back...that no..IshRa never needed a third wheel to confess..in fact they didn't need a confession at all.
They knew a long time ago that they were soul mates and they were the only ones who understood and felt each other's pain. 
All that was needed in this CONFESSION was that ACKNOWLEDGEMENT...that yes they were complete with each other...as life partners, emotional
 Anchors...and yes...as lovers.

IshRas silences always spoke tonnes...and I always imagined a confession that would be just the 2 of them ...with a deep, knowing eyelock. ..that would have said what the other acknowledged.  And yes for effect...some dialogues too...

But i guess we are far far away from anything remotely subtle...
All I can say right now is what a waste of a magical premise, of a beautiful build up of characters..and a set of phenomenal performers. 
Prove us wrong for once cvs. ..its a plea...not a wish anymore.

Originally posted by: Looshika

Ok , this will be going out of topic but it match the situation , I had a friend named Sakshi , her family forced her to married a divorced man named Raj because Raj was a rich guy! There were no big age difference , just 4-5 years! They never shared any husband and wife relationship , it was a compromise not a marriage! Raj was ditched by his first wife who loved her bestfriend but was using him for money! Sakshi was aware of it , Raj was not out of his past but with Sakshi around and her support , Raj got new aim in life , that is to stay with Sakshi and keep her happy! Sakshi's best friend Nishal loved Sakshi but Sakshi always took him as her friend! Nishal found out about Raj and his past ..so he decided to ruin Sakshi's relationship , he starts to meet Sakshi frequently , Raj felt the same insecurity like before he faced! Months passed and unknowingly Sakshi was hurting Raj..Nishal was doing every possible things to make Raj assume that he is having an affair with Sakshi! One day Sakshi and Nishal was at home talking , Sakshi told Nishal get married , Nishal say i was about to but you ditched me , Sakshi told him that you were late otherwise i would be yours! Raj was shattered , he saw his past reflects in his present , and while being drunk he blurted out everything to Sakshi that he loves her and he is scared to lose and  he even told him about the doubt he was having that she and Nishal are having an affair! Sakshi loves Raj and was waiting for the day , he will confess his love for her ,but the way he was having doubt on her ..make her blurt out that he doesn't deserved her and he can never be hers! Raj made an assumption that Sakshi doesn't love him and for more than 8months now he is staying abroad alone as an excuse of business purpose , Sakshi realised her fault she realised that she was the remainder of his past again she caused him hurt! She tried to bring him back but still he is not back , he came twice a month and he leave ! But still Sakshi is trying, it is not a happy ending yet despite both loved each other!!

I always remember them when it comes to YHM specially after Mani's entry , I really felt bad for Raman yesterday ,Love really hurts and it do give pain with the same intensity as love infact more, Raman trusted Ishita , he was confident that Ishita will not cheat on him , he did tried to be a good husband , he even blurt out to Mani and Ishita that Mani breaks his house still Ishita couldn't understand , is she really that dumb ! Ishra are my fav couple ..was never so crazy for any couple , the way this track is being handled it's hell wrong , IS this really so much important to bring another one in Ishita's life just to make him confess his love for her...till jealousy it was ok but these two really got too far with it Sometimes Mani call and say "goodnight sweetheart" C'mon doesn't he knows that Ishita is someone wife now , Ishita too apart from Mani as if no one around is important ! If Raman is so important to her , can't she shares even a bit of what she is doing , she never think to clear misunderstanding nothing , that's the wrong about her , If we say let it be if he trust he should understand , aren't we being ignorant towards the relationship i agree the trust factor is the most important thing for any relationship to work , but for Raman too to trust Ishita again after Shagun , it was hard and Ishita always feel that she should be understood and trusted 100% but it not so real ! In every relationship doubts always occur , it's upto us to try atleast once clear things out! 

Raman is going to the same phase infact worse than he was during the time Shagun left him , losing something dear to us feeling betrayed then trusting again giving it a second chance , its a damn difficult thing to do! The fear always troubles us when we had once lost something , we always feel that what we have now always is on verge to be lost! Raman's reaction , his actions are justified atleast to me , he doesn't deserved this and the worse thing will be that at the end of this track they will make him feel guilty and repent for doubting on Ishita and Ishita will be saying how dare you doubt on me i didn't expect this for you , she will not even realised what went through Raman !! 

I so wished that , the journey of Ishra turn to be strong instead of weaker in this track!! Ishra were mature couple before , but with lack of communication , their relationship is turning a wrong point...Raman is wrong too but Ishita too is not trying to understand ...their relationship kicks start with Ruhi ke liye , now its about themselves and it is not handled sensibly and maturely! YHM is the story about two individuals who went through pain and betrayals , it is about their healing process , but instead of this what is it being seen , it's jealousy childish like behaviour and lack of maturity! I so want the old YHM , the way it was before ,I love Ishra and it's difficult to see them in this situation! Hope cvs handle the track in a more sensible and mature way! Karan and Divyanka were awesome yesterday , they acted it so well that's it seems to be real! 

Awesome post Nikki πŸ‘, loved all the points that you made , and sorry i went out of topic and a bit too long tooπŸ˜›...! The way you write shows how much you are connected to Ishra and the show and you write all by heart! I always love to read your post ! Thank you for this postπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 2

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Aww Nikki

Your passion and your love for the show, especially for K parivaar, was felt in your dedication posts so I can only imagine what the current state of the show is doing to you.

I hear you. Tonight we got both Ishra admitting out loud to themselves that they are in love with the other but as the journey to reach there has been severely butchered/compromised, the elation/happiness we would have normally felt wasn't there. 

I was not as emotionally connected as you to the show but still I am very much disappointed. For me YHM was a promise of a sensible, realistic, mature love story where leads would be equal and the progression towards love would actually be felt. Otherwise I have seen other shows where I felt it was mostly one sided and the love happened overnight...

Personally I feel the show started going down the drain around the time Ishita brought Param home for the second time which coincided with the imminent start of the show at the 7:30pm slot. From there I felt a definite change to Ishita's character to fit the mould of that slot. 

I was never one for the entry of a third party into Ishra equation. I felt their story was above that and bringing such an angle would not do them justice. It was unneeded, unwarranted. 
Sadly I was proven right and since Mani has made his entry, the show has gone toward a whole new level of low...Mani as a character has been badly/horribly shaped up, facts and characters changed to fit him in. It was then impossible to appreciate him.

Unfortunately, like you I am an 'emotional fool' and a loyal person. I have good memories of YHM so yes I am still watching as maybe deep down I still have the hopeless hope that it will someday go back to its prime day...

Originally posted by: sweetshab

hello nikki!
i feel u ...coz m going through same as u ...
just imagine ...my day strting with dat heart wrenching promo ...nd i was like shiii yaar kya se kya hogaya...i thought this phase will make them but its breaking them individually and together aswell.

back to episode ...how i wanted to strangle dat well XYZ.how dare he even think abt saying ishita "best friend" to leave her husband ...chiii at his thought tharki sala. nd madam mahanta dsnt knw wer to draw a line .harmless jokes and leg pulling is common among frnds but talking sumthing grave as just another joke is pathetic!

i wpuldnt blame RKB for anything ...he was right in preceiving anything looking at the the situation..if he had barged in and asked anything any idiot would deny doing anything and come up with any stry . he did right walking away with his heart shattering with every step he was taking. his life being snatched away nd was being played with it.

and the realisation...i've been waiting for realisation frm ...dunno wen its comes just like air and hit my face all of a sudden...i wouldnt deny getting happy after these to accepting to themselves ...but it wasnt a right one.

his every tear ..his every wrd was heart breaking ...one will agree with me ..if they lost a dear one. fear nd pain of losing sum1 is such grave dat nothing in wrld could give u courage and peace.
his wrld was being burnt nd shattered and he couldnt do anything his helplessness..his unbearable pain his years ...everything was done justiced to by the fabulous acting by KP ..take a bow mr patel stole the show .

"ek ghar basaya tha maine ...tu ne todh diya "how much pain tbis man was in ...he couldnt stnd the sight of his offender ..who broke his home. he could only see him as pain giver who came back to nurse his wounds with poisoned daggers.

Sunaoon Kis Ko Afsaana Na Apna Hai Na Begaana
Likha Hai Meri Qismat Mein Jahan Ki Thokaren Khana

CV's really did butchered ishita character and mudered raman for this realisation nd confession track...i hope they could do sumthing to stop being clueless abt the topics and settle with amateur creativity :-/

Originally posted by: Jyoe

Nikki..first of all big jhappi pao! πŸ€—

I can totally understand what you must feeling.. Sweetheart we are all in the same boat as you when it comes to our love for IshRa! 

We laughed when Ishra laughed, we blushed when IshRa blushed, we fell in love with them when  IshRa fell in love and now when IshRa cry, we cry with them!!! IshRa heart breaks, our heart breaks too! Its like we have lived every moment of the show along with them!

About your points that you mentioned on your love for this show and how we lived each moment of it., it was exactly the same for me. About IshRa love confession that happend today..I dunno what to say yaaar..its like its left me numb, cold,  blank! There was this emptiness of feelings! 

Yes, I did hear Raman saying that he loves his wife IShita and yes I did hear IShita saying she loves Raman..and was happy for a moment to hear that..ki finally finally..they said it out..loud!!!

Parr uske baad jo dekha..i dont know if I am positive, negative or blank..kuch ehsaas hi nai bacha yaar! The feeling is like dil bhar aaya..par andar sab khaali khaali..I cant describe the feeling/emotion.

Par jo bhi yaar..I agree that the last few episodes have been a reality check, bursting the bubble for me too...I always thought this show was real for me..everything about it was real and it was part of my life..as real as it could get.. 

As you said I will also still watch the show..but the connect i felt with the show..I dunno.. dekte hai...main bhi Raman ki tarah hoon..dil tootne nai doongi is show ke baare main soch kar!

PS: Kya gaana choose kiya yaar!!! It chokes me up everytime I hear it..life ki sachai!

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Hey Nikki

I am not as emotionally connected with the show as you are, and certainly not since day 1. 

I just had hopes for this show because I saw an interview where EK said this show was for that office going, young audience, who come home late, and would like to watch something before going to sleep. And for me, that is what it was for a long time. 

I watch a lot of English shows, some which are crisply written and are sensational. Some are just comedy... and some really dark, and some outright absurd... But in all of them, I know the characters, the stories don't matter that to me more than the characters. When I see that they are changing the character's behavioural traits, I feel icky and stop watching.

I understand the need for sensational drama & need to gain new audience & establish firm footing in the timeslot... But honestly, I didnt understand what was going on here. And I have a lower tolerance level than you. I quit around the time Ishita brought a drunk Shagun into the Bhalla home and into her bedroom.

I know its a TV show, but the thing about forced realisation and dramatic confession is (and I am saying this ONLY because I was promised a realistic story)... that 5 years from now... an older Ishita and Raman, whenever they have a fight, are going to wonder if they really even loved each other, or if they were forced to think so by a third person's presence. 

Anyway, I am still here on the forum, to find out if they come back and surprise me. And yes, I will also happily say I was wrong, if they give me back the characters I related to (it includes Raman, Ishita, Mihika and Bala). There is nothing much more to say really. Because I have vented enough over the last month and you have written everything too... 

Hope you feel lighter after your rant !!! 

AND I sincerely wish for the episodes to get better, so I can get to see more of your colourful posts... Even during dark days, they remained fiercely positive and infectiously optimistic

And this is for you

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
BEST COMMENTS - PART 3

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Ur post made me cry Nikki.. Epi me aisa kya hogaya.. Itz so depressing to see a rangeen posts banane wali gal to turn it into a black n white one.. i cudn't understand wht exactly happened coz today ur main focus was notifying the disappointment.. The hurt.. The back fire tht u had due to wht they showed today :/ it was crystal clear throughout ur post.. Hence this murjhaya hua thread.. U r EPICLY emotionally connected with this show.. I've noticed it frm past some time.. As it reflects clearly in ur posts.. Well I m not tht much connected with the show.. There IS smthing spl in it n it will remain always my MOST FAV SHOW wid 2 others.. N i m glad i wasn't.. Coz it hurts BADLY when something like this happens..   πŸ˜”

Realization n confession we ALL wanted ! BUT in a nicer way.. A way tht wud not harm or destroy any character.. But reading ur POV here.. I m scared .. When i read the MURDERED Raman today ..!?.. thtz HEIGHT OF disappointment.. :/ As I didn't see it.. I clearly can't imagine Raman as a destroyed char.. I hv never seen him like tht.. πŸ˜• hope everything goes well at the end ..

Nyways this was truely a nice post Nikki.. U hav cried ur heart out here litterally.. Cud connect to wht u said.. Huggies for u πŸ€— πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

Aww nikki such a HEART TOUCHING post.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...Colourful posts say black and white ka zamana a gaya..πŸ˜”..Such a touching post..that I could feel pain and anger behind your every WORD..I was totally touched by the way u described everything...Literally I had tears in my eyes while reading it..plus that song u chose to play in the bg was perfect as always..and just bcz of it I couldn't be able to stop my tears..😭..

U know IshRa are just not chars for me anymore..Its like i live with them..if they are happy then m happy..if they are sad then m sad also..and if they are crying to automatically i cant stop my tears..!! like i literally FEEL everything about them..i was crazy for many jodis like maneet..but this is something else..i had never felt this love and craze for ANY couple before..and i know your case is the same..Thats why this track is effecting us badly!!  

Well yaar I agree to each and everything u have mentioned in ur post..The journey u described and the way u got ADDICTED to this show, that how much this stupid track is hurting you..And I can so FEEL your pain..bcz now-a-days m also passing through the same thing!! Sadness is all around..as i said earlier that seeing ishRa sad makes me sad automatically..that even studies main b concentrate nai kar pa rahi!! Well IshRa have THIS MUCH effect on us that We are so lost in this track that even the happiest moment couldn't make us happy..

"Is pyaar main hon kaise kaise imtehaan..ye pyaar likhay kaisi kaisi daastaaan.."

These lines are so related to ishRa these days bcz of this MU..They literally accepted that they LOVE each other and that too in the same episode..But uski wajha say b ziada khushi nai hui..that CONFESSION moment which is really important for every couple..and we fans longed for this moment to be special and different..and as per ishRa which are unique from the beginning I was expecting k confession b hat k ho gha..but CVs just ruined it by that Nagmani😑..

Raman..!!! How much pain he have to go through? That too FOR SECOND TIME? Like seriously dude no one deserve to bear such pain!! He have tried to talk to her..but when the person u love saying I LOVE YOU to some other person that too when u have doubts regarding them to IT HURTS!!! Is main Raman ki galti nai hai..ishu should have drawn lines at the first place..But khair Cvs are hell bend to destroy IshRa's chars..!!!

"maine ek ghar basaya tha"

Gosh I felt the PAIN behind this line..and that's what brought tears into my eyes..That this is the same person jis ne khud ko itna sakht bana liya tha that kisi ki khushi ya gham us k lie maini nai rakhta tha..but now he is the very same person jo GHAR BASNE ki bat kar raha hai!!..simply he didn't deserve all this pain which he had to gone through just bcz of that shani😑 or I would say ishu bcz kahin na kahin she herself is responsible for all this mess..!!!

I was expecting to get such confession which would create history..Because IshRa had always such moments which were unique that no one witnessed such moments before in TV world..just like that rain sequence!!.. But NO!! CVs ne yahan hi sab say ziada ziadti ki hmare sath..😑..is sab situation main confession is not a sensible act by CVs..i  was so much down since evening when I read that article!!..I know we were waiting for confession..But to confess in this very critical moment is not ishRa thingy..!!

Btw you know what m still POSITIVE about this track..kiun k I knoe when raman will get to know the truth..he will manaofy her!! And THAT'S WHEN WE WILL GET OUR ISHRA BACK!! πŸ˜ƒ..Yess!! we will get them back once that shani will go out of their life!! And I know wo moment dhoor nai hai..πŸ˜‰..So just relax girly..BRACE YOURSELF BECAUSE GOOD DAYS ARE COMING..πŸ€—πŸ€—..and also they will show Diwali celebrations in YHM, since confession to ho gaya so I hope tab hmein kuch ROMANTIC IshRa scene pakka milay gha..😳..So just calm down and think about future days..bcz they are gonna be EPIC..πŸ˜ƒ...and then you will be BACK with your RANG BARANGAY posts..πŸ˜†..Dont get sad and chill..Everything gonna be fine between them SOOON..πŸ€—πŸ€—..Buray din k baad jo acchay din atay hain na unki baat hi alaag hoti hai..πŸ˜‰..phir b sadness nai jaye to chup kar k old IshRa scene dekh lo..u will feel MUCH MUCH BETTER..bcz thats what m doing these days..and believe me IT WORKED for me..πŸ˜†..Chalo Takecare πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—..

Originally posted by: Asclepius

Hey nikki!
No colourful post today!! Now I can say Yhm has lost all colours n charm.. .

U make this forum lively... Can't see u so upset! Pls smile :)

May be im not that emotionally connected to yhm becoz this is first show I started watching..   Till now never watched any serials...timepass means only movies for me.. Koi language nahi choda movies ke mamle mein.,
But last year was my postgraduation final year .. Once while studying at my friends house she told me abt yhm...she switched on tv... It was ishita engagement with subbu that flashback scene ...it looked.. Interesting.. Infertility track it was something new .. The only reason I started watching this show was ishita n ruhi,..

Then next day afternoon I catched up all promos n old episodes online.. Then it became routine.. You won't believe even one day before exam I had seen yhm..
So feb my exams got over.. Then one day while checking fb I saw yhm page ..I saw spoilers.. I was shocked.. Ki hw can they release whole wk story before itself... Then it became habit...I started checking for spoilers every wk.. That tym I saw India forum page...n I joined in march...during this tym I started loving raman ruhi bonding...more than ishita ruhi..

That tym I also started liking raman character ...but ishita was still my fav..

This was tym I came back home from Hostel... So I made my mom also watch this serial..

Then from param track raman became my fav character..

Was little upset with raman character in accident track.. But never hated it..
That tym I missed few episodes ..used read written updates..

Then since ishita brought param then shagun home.. Lost all interest in that character..

After that it was only for raman..

Then mani came... Ishita character totally butchered...but still I was ok with it.. Becoz I had already lost hopes from ishita.. So I didn't do much damage for me..

But on name of this healing track..I can't see someone going through so much pain.. N worst part no one realising it.. That something is bothering raman.. Its so unrealistic n unnatural..
Then I was ready to take this nonsense..my only hope was ishita will feel guilty... Mr xyz will he out of this show ...but after today's episode n new promo... It just look like one more guilt trip for raman.. Mr xyz the superhero.. N ishita will be mahaan.. Now I just hate ishita.. I prefer to watch her scenes on mute..

I mean hw can someone show a person who is already going through so much pain.. Again to go through a pain of being guilty for not believing his wife.. Aree its normal na in such situation.. An outsider giving lecture on that?! This is just yuck.. Writers have totally lost it!!

But i'l still watch.. Like u

So its like im checking my tolerance level..
now im watching for only Karan patel acting.. So i'l see hw long i'l be able to stick to this show just for karan patel acting ...

But yea I seriously hoping for something good to happen.. So that we can get back our old yhm..

So one thing which is special abt yhm for me is I joined IF becoz of it.. n made new friends like u..
n had some very nice n sensible discussions here.n actually learned many new things during all those discussion..

N Don't feel bad dear!
Aur bhi toh serials hai na.. We will enjoy them!! N we keep meeting in other forums..!!

Originally posted by: sang3241

Hey Nikki wonderful post, where to start,

Ok i exepected this post from you about one week back,,,, what most touched in your post is these words,, They not only broke Raman s love But my/our love for IshRa,,
Yes Cvs are breaking my love, i am hurt i am broken ,, only because I love IshRa,,
little fashback,, i joined IF only fror yhm, i created account in twitter/oinstagram only for YHM, last hindi serail fo rme is Kutom so you can understand, YHM was so different, it was so fresh and most important it was so real, s story for 2 broken individuals,,,, remembering old YHM days,, whever we get spoiler so excited for the episodes like Ishita misinterprets Rmans chits, Ishita and Raman locked in house, Ishita and Raman doing salsa dance, Ishita and Rman to go for picnic,,, bt not excited that much now'
I always told my friends see my couple are becaoming fav jodi even before confession, so what will happen after the confession/Romance, you cant even imagine but they warned bt i never bothere but got a reality check in last few episodes,,,
After IshRa Marriage, the only thing which i have complain is about Sindoor scene, i wanted that but was veri disappoined,, then thought like Siayan song, they will do after "IT",,😳 was so much waiting for the scene, but when they played the scene, honestly i was not feeling anything, is it my problem?πŸ˜•
Reading so may post to understand this track, bt cant understand one thing his fear of rejection is not only because of Shagun its because of Adi too,, so that fear will be within him na after al these
Coming to the most imp oart, they are doing the worst (New Promo Raman gives credit to Shagun) so that Raman has to apologise to Ishita and Mr XYZ , then i am done,,,, hopeleesly hoping for something better as i still trust CVS which gave me 9 months immense joy in form of YHM πŸ‘

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post.
but what happened single colour that too black symbol of mourning.
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki. ..this post was needed..and needed in its exact form. ..as a dedication to the YHM that was...rather an obituary to the soul of the YHM that was.
Thank you for voicing it out.

This would be my most personal comment in this forum till date. .so please bear with me.
I started following yhm for a very personal reason...and the bond that gave me that reason was ishita and ruhi and the one that wasn't there between raman and ruhi. It intrigued me and more than that what I saw in both those bonds was a unreal ray of hope...for 3 individuals,  battered by circumstances for no direct fault of theirs ...finding solace and a reason to live again due to a weird twist of fate.

First ruhi entered Ishita's life and made her start dreaming again of motherhood and a new existence, then ishita reciprocated that to ruhi, by giving her a family. ..not just a mother but also a father. And then ishita entered Raman's life,  helping him break his high walls of defence and helped him find a new existence too...first by bonding with his daughter and then his family. And finally by marrying ishita, raman gave Ishita a basis to really start dreaming of a new begining.

In all this the Crux remained that destiny was merciful, it wouldn't allow people unending suffering. ..there was always light at the end of the tunnel...and life gave you a second chance at happiness...if you allowed it to.
And this is precisely the reason that I eventually grew attached to IshRa as well.

IshRa are soulmates...2 individuals broken by the happenings in their life...but also 2 people who were the only ones who had the power to look into each other's souls whenever they shared a eyelock. ..much before their marriage...much before the custody drama...they always UNDERSTOOD each other without the need to verbalize anything...and thats what made those eyelocks magical and thats what made IshRa so beautiful. 

With the start of this track, I say this track...because even in aug..sep..i saw some parts old ishra...esp in the license track...which in my opinion was one of the most well done tracks...in terms of keeping the essence of IshRa intact. 
With the third wheel track...suddenly ishra went from being soulmates...having unspoken feelings...to 2 individuals who lacked communication and needed a external force to even help them communicate...which was pure murder of the beautiful bond established over the last 10 months...as an audience i felt cheated.
IshRa never needed anyone else to help them understand each other...yes they fought and bickered and stumbled and fell...but they always had each other emotionally. ..they felt strong that the other was there. Case in point was the relief on Ishita's face when she heard Raman's voice on the phone that night ..when she was molested by param. Yes she didn't share even then...but they both realised they needed each other. ..even without looking the other in the face...just by how they sounded. 
And today ..for the sake of pure drama...we see a third wheel screaming out Raman's shortcomings...we have ishita unable to even read her husband's obvious anguish...the man is visibly in pain. ..and she can't figure out...and no worse of all...the reason for my rant...putting a man through his life's worst nightmare all over again. ...nothing could justify this for me.

Yes, YHM was the story of redemption..of healing...of a woman..who lost her self esteem and identity..because of a deficiency. ...and of a man who lost faith in living and loving because of a horrendous betrayal...
And by putting raman kumar bhalla through every moment of that betrayal again in this track. ...the audience was made to experience what it felt when a man's soul was ripped apart a second time. ...and in that one scene when Raman kneels at Ishita's bedside and tries to convince himself that he cannot doubt her and wants to touch her and feel that contact ...if not hear her speak...and then sees and hears that phone call...in that moment ..the soul of YHM died for me.

Can you resurrect a soul into a lifeless body?..I know i sound morbid...but for me at this time if at all i connect to IshRa again...it would have to be if the cvs manage to bring that soul back into YHM. 

And I reiterate what I said in Kavis post a while back...that no..IshRa never needed a third wheel to confess..in fact they didn't need a confession at all.
They knew a long time ago that they were soul mates and they were the only ones who understood and felt each other's pain. 
All that was needed in this CONFESSION was that ACKNOWLEDGEMENT...that yes they were complete with each other...as life partners, emotional
 Anchors...and yes...as lovers.

IshRas silences always spoke tonnes...and I always imagined a confession that would be just the 2 of them ...with a deep, knowing eyelock. ..that would have said what the other acknowledged.  And yes for effect...some dialogues too...

But i guess we are far far away from anything remotely subtle...
All I can say right now is what a waste of a magical premise, of a beautiful build up of characters..and a set of phenomenal performers. 
Prove us wrong for once cvs. ..its a plea...not a wish anymore.
Edited by bscorp13 - 9 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so sorry dear...was really struck with work at home...my brother and family are here for diwali and quite busy...
Anyways, much needed post from u..and u already know how much I already agree with all that.

they have just butchered and killed Ishita Bhalla who was my most favorite character...I had adored and admired her for her sensitive, sensible nature. She was an ideal woman for me, balancing home and work, without a frown in her face.
But all of a sudden she has become most dumbest character. anyways can keep blaming the slot change for this transformation.

And never have I felt so demotivated to write ISHRA...It has been 3 days since I saw the episodes as well...Just reading the written updates because I dont think I will be able to handle myself with the scenes which are being shown now. 

And note that i am not at all against ISHRA being victims to misunderstandings and as a result get closer but for me the problem is with the entire way in which misunderstandings are getting etched in Raman's mind. Ishita's unrealistic closeness to her friend and some of their conversations, gestures are the ones which I am against to. Leave Raman, any husband is bound to get misled and suspect his wife if they see and hear such things...the whole way in which this is weaved into the story annoys and puts me off...No wife would be so naive and ignorant to her husband's plight and agony. And that too Ishita who had the ability to know his heart and mind without him speaking out. ab kahaan gaya woh ability? Whats new now? or whats wrong now? she claims to be in love and this is what she senses from her husband's changes? It cant get dumber that this. and now Raman doing tit for tat...plain awesome...what more can we say! 😭 

Anyways, enough of my ranting and boring baashan...sorry for it as well!

I can only sing this for having broken my ISHRA DL
Chhan se jo tute koi sapna, jag soona soona laage jag soona soona laage

Koi rahe na jab apna, jag soona soona laage
Jag soona soona hai toh yeh kyun hota hai
Jab yeh dil rota hai, roye sisak sisak ke hawaayein, jag soona laage
Chhan se jo tute koi sapna, jag soona soona laage jag soona soona laage

Koi rahe na jab apna, jag soona soona laage jag soona soona laage  re
Soona laage re

Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Nikki, πŸ€—πŸ€—.
I can feel your pain ladki. 
The cv's just ruined it.  Cv's chose to give us their realisation as a "gift" to us. Effing hell. Yeh gift nahi zeher hai. 
Having so many other ways, how they chose to make Raman realise? By treating the guy like shit By making him go through a pain no one deserves to go through, by making him go back to the very dark place Ishita brought him back from. Because what does it matter? He  is a fictional character, no? They created him, now they can break him and make him? Who cares??!! 
Then they go around royally butchering Ishita. They chose the worst realisation for Ishu,. W*F kind of dialogue was that. "Ehsaan", really? This isn't Ishita Bhalla but worst thing is this isn't even Ishita Iyer. 
I felt no joy at their realisation today. To think I waited so many days for it but when it finally happened, it was so messed up that I felt nothing but numb. Not even anger.Just numb. 
Nikki, take a chill pill girl. I know how you feel, but don't let it Diwali, okay?? Those cv's don't deserve that much of time from us. 
Edited by Oishi_S - 9 years ago
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res

***EDITED

Hey Nikki

I am not as emotionally connected with the show as you are, and certainly not since day 1. 

I just had hopes for this show because I saw an interview where EK said this show was for that office going, young audience, who come home late, and would like to watch something before going to sleep. And for me, that is what it was for a long time. 

I watch a lot of English shows, some which are crisply written and are sensational. Some are just comedy... and some really dark, and some outright absurd... But in all of them, I know the characters, the stories don't matter that to me more than the characters. When I see that they are changing the character's behavioural traits, I feel icky and stop watching.

I understand the need for sensational drama & need to gain new audience & establish firm footing in the timeslot... But honestly, I didnt understand what was going on here. And I have a lower tolerance level than you. I quit around the time Ishita brought a drunk Shagun into the Bhalla home and into her bedroom.

I know its a TV show, but the thing about forced realisation and dramatic confession is (and I am saying this ONLY because I was promised a realistic story)... that 5 years from now... an older Ishita and Raman, whenever they have a fight, are going to wonder if they really even loved each other, or if they were forced to think so by a third person's presence. 

Anyway, I am still here on the forum, to find out if they come back and surprise me. And yes, I will also happily say I was wrong, if they give me back the characters I related to (it includes Raman, Ishita, Mihika and Bala). There is nothing much more to say really. Because I have vented enough over the last month and you have written everything too... 

Hope you feel lighter after your rant !!! 

AND I sincerely wish for the episodes to get better, so I can get to see more of your colourful posts... Even during dark days, they remained fiercely positive and infectiously optimistic

And this is for you

Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
completely agree with you niki.
no one deserves this treatment as a  character who was already given such a slow poison again getting same treatment.  I am still mourning from that 21 oct wala ep, today he died writers ruined this story today. ishita does not exist for me anymore after mani 's arrival . I will not buy today any defense for ishita for her thought process for "ehsaan"  and her complete dumbness for "home wrecker "  as if he is speaking in another language that she is not aware of and still saying sorry to mani 🀒🀒🀒 
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago