Sorry nikki

Won't be able to comment in detail at the moment as am busy somewhere else

Will edit it later

Anyway I would just say

Sab theek hain
aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Nikki I feel your pain, this track is not insensible any more the drama is off the track altogether. Like many I had stopped watching soaps too and after I guess seven years or so I had started catching this one that too in just bits and pieces and only lately did I get addicted to it.
It was certainly the story line that kept me hooked, since I didn't know the cast at all. I am a hopeless romantic and the track of compromise marriage is what got me started. 

Blame it on the CV or the time change but it has started to lose its charm on me. The only thing I'm interested now in their confession or just their good times, heck I would be happy if the just restore to using their moments they used to show before. And what was the use of 'kahim mujhse pyar you nahi?!" Part? 

The fandom is disappointed but they just dont care probably because they now get to cater to a larger target audience and Nikki like they say, its all about the money eventually. The audience at 7:30 is familiar with such prolong tracks and the typical J- spouse one. Why in the world would you go out to look for your husband with your best friend when the house still has two men, all flesh and blood?! 

If I were not watching the show since the past 6 months I would have easily started to abhor it and who knows I might just do that after I get what I want, them doing IT πŸ˜ƒ 

Phew, thank you for allowing me to rant here!

Edited by aaminah123 - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Res

***EDITED

Hey Nikki

I am not as emotionally connected with the show as you are, and certainly not since day 1. 

I just had hopes for this show because I saw an interview where EK said this show was for that office going, young audience, who come home late, and would like to watch something before going to sleep. And for me, that is what it was for a long time. 

I watch a lot of English shows, some which are crisply written and are sensational. Some are just comedy... and some really dark, and some outright absurd... But in all of them, I know the characters, the stories don't matter that to me more than the characters. When I see that they are changing the character's behavioural traits, I feel icky and stop watching.

I understand the need for sensational drama & need to gain new audience & establish firm footing in the timeslot... But honestly, I didnt understand what was going on here. And I have a lower tolerance level than you. I quit around the time Ishita brought a drunk Shagun into the Bhalla home and into her bedroom.

I know its a TV show, but the thing about forced realisation and dramatic confession is (and I am saying this ONLY because I was promised a realistic story)... that 5 years from now... an older Ishita and Raman, whenever they have a fight, are going to wonder if they really even loved each other, or if they were forced to think so by a third person's presence. 

Anyway, I am still here on the forum, to find out if they come back and surprise me. And yes, I will also happily say I was wrong, if they give me back the characters I related to (it includes Raman, Ishita, Mihika and Bala). There is nothing much more to say really. Because I have vented enough over the last month and you have written everything too... 

Hope you feel lighter after your rant !!! 

AND I sincerely wish for the episodes to get better, so I can get to see more of your colourful posts... Even during dark days, they remained fiercely positive and infectiously optimistic

And this is for you

@bold..
aah I clearly remember this...shes a CHEATER lik alwz..😑

n its a good thing yaar tht u r not tht much emotionally connected...i wish i could be lik u..

@blue..
i could make positive posts in "dark days" is ONLY coz show DID offer positive things..i NEVER had to HALLUCINATE n then post just for the heck of it πŸ˜‰...n abhi show is offerin ONLY NEGATIVE n hence this mournin post from me

aww tht hug...really needed somethin lik tht...thnx LD..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

one of the rockin comments here...so hv put ur post in pg 1..😊
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nikki dost πŸ€—
Mein ne nahi dekha. Mujhe nahi dekhna. But what can we do? Chin up girl, and vent to us whenever you want. Am travelling at the moment, but will check in from time to time. Hope to see you feeling better soon.

πŸ€—  πŸ€—

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.  
Updating my fanfiction. 

:) 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
will soon reply to all pending comments here😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshab

hello nikki!
i feel u ...coz m going through same as u ...
just imagine ...my day strting with dat heart wrenching promo ...nd i was like shiii yaar kya se kya hogaya...i thought this phase will make them but its breaking them individually and together aswell.

back to episode ...how i wanted to strangle dat well XYZ.how dare he even think abt saying ishita "best friend" to leave her husband ...chiii at his thought tharki sala. nd madam mahanta dsnt knw wer to draw a line .harmless jokes and leg pulling is common among frnds but talking sumthing grave as just another joke is pathetic!

i wpuldnt blame RKB for anything ...he was right in preceiving anything looking at the the situation..if he had barged in and asked anything any idiot would deny doing anything and come up with any stry . he did right walking away with his heart shattering with every step he was taking. his life being snatched away nd was being played with it.

and the realisation...i've been waiting for realisation frm ...dunno wen its comes just like air and hit my face all of a sudden...i wouldnt deny getting happy after these to accepting to themselves ...but it wasnt a right one.

his every tear ..his every wrd was heart breaking ...one will agree with me ..if they lost a dear one. fear nd pain of losing sum1 is such grave dat nothing in wrld could give u courage and peace.
his wrld was being burnt nd shattered and he couldnt do anything his helplessness..his unbearable pain his years ...everything was done justiced to by the fabulous acting by KP ..take a bow mr patel stole the show .

"ek ghar basaya tha maine ...tu ne todh diya "how much pain tbis man was in ...he couldnt stnd the sight of his offender ..who broke his home. he could only see him as pain giver who came back to nurse his wounds with poisoned daggers.

Sunaoon Kis Ko Afsaana Na Apna Hai Na Begaana
Likha Hai Meri Qismat Mein Jahan Ki Thokaren Khana

CV's really did butchered ishita character and mudered raman for this realisation nd confession track...i hope they could do sumthing to stop being clueless abt the topics and settle with amateur creativity :-/

@bold..
omg shab...U R SUCH A PRO...hw do u come up with such BRILLIANT shayaris?this one ws HEARTWRENCHING..ur entire post(raman related)r perfectly summarized in these..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

one of the best posts here..hands down...n thtsy i hv put ur post in pg 1...

thnx a lot yaar for likin my post n commentin here..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

OMG... Ye kia hogaya

post padho..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1Kavita1970sweety_10jayashreerajudeepjinHsp.canadaN.R.Ronafriendofallshiona12pinkkyDivSoumyaNehamak1234sweetydeeojas143sonuluvsmayurambrzkLooshikavanisreeIshra2Asclepiusluvabhiya9Feramwonderwomaniques_kavyabscorp13SAKIV-RAMluvsagargeethikaAnnthewJyoeamrithassahelilovesishrmnr123sobhaOishi_SLiashnasweetshabalways_a_TV_fanAnkitaKaran--Sia--RisingAsh-Hima-seriousyhm_crazemaha_femir4everprincy48Hayaa.mvidya.anandsoni595...EhSaas...Colt.Pixy

^^thnx all...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnks nikki :-)

well this one is not mine ...i wouldnt take appreciation for this one ..but for whoever the writer deserves applaudes. read this one and it is pasted in my mind for eternity.

thnks...for liking my cooment...i think ur posts are the best place to pen down my thoughts...love them ...so its all ur posts magic .:-)