Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you Sohara for reading and liking.

I just came to start reading your 302. hum sath sath hai.. actually tum aage aage ho because you are posting just beautiful gifs for 307.

Indu di had mailed star plus asking them to unblock the episodes in youtube/dailymotion. Star plus actually replied! They said they don't want the show to be on other sites, but will try and get star player working for US. Indu di had pasted the mail in a post. I will try and find that.

aarwen thumbnail
Saw 303. Was quite nice actually. Lots to talk about.

but first I have a general question. Sorry if this was already talked about. But I do want to know what do you all think would ASR have actually said had he managed to meet Khushi alone on the rooftop on the bas baat karnai hai night. Do you think he was actually going to talk about love? or would it have a bit more of teasing and making hearts go dhak dhak..

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarwen

Thank you Sohara for reading and liking.

I just came to start reading your 302. hum sath sath hai.. actually tum aage aage ho because you are posting just beautiful gifs for 307.

Indu di had mailed star plus asking them to unblock the episodes in youtube/dailymotion. Star plus actually replied! They said they don't want the show to be on other sites, but will try and get star player working for US. Indu di had pasted the mail in a post. I will try and find that.

ok that's sound exciting.
 I actually downloaded all the episodes. and you know what I'm doing now? I'm emailing this to my mom's account, so that it will be saved if the laptop gets out of order or lost. and it will be saved in my sent email account too.
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

but first I have a general question. Sorry if this was already talked about. But I do want to know what do you all think would ASR have actually said had he managed to meet Khushi alone on the rooftop on the bas baat karnai hai night. Do you think he was actually going to talk about love? or would it have a bit more of teasing and making hearts go dhak dhak..

why sorry! we can talk about any matter regarding IPK innumerable times. IPK is always new and refreshing to me.
I have to ask Gul what was her intention! 😆 you know how the cvs was! so fickle minded! just kidding. I guess perhaps he didn't have the intention to say i love you. But what the bindi, indicated? that he wanted to make him his bride! 
But i'm sure after talking with Anjali when he was following khsuhi towards the terrace, he definitely had the intention to confess his love. 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

rhea,

he would have said the same thing.. "shaadi karni hogi ...mujh se".. but with a  polar opposite tenderness and sensuality taking the heaveniless couples of notches up in the voice.. . almost alike "accha.. tho ab manva lenge".. i am already dead just thinking of it's possibility...

I don't think he would confessed love.. thats a longer route.. he already seemed to be in a great hurry.. and exactly realized he wants this girl.. next to him.. pronto...would do anything to achieve that..few hr rituals .. borne eyes closed.. she is all his.. for ever.. NOT  a bad deal at all...

its ironical the train of thoughts is similar to what it is for the hate marriage but the inflection of his head would be just opposite...

my pov..

aarwen thumbnail
Thank you Sohara and Indu di for talking about this.
Sohara what the writers wanted I always wonder. Maybe they also reached that roof top without knowing what next.  We do know they often forgot what happened prior to a moment.

Indu di I do tend to agree exactly with what you said. And yes the mind just reels at the possibilities if that is what would have happened. "shadi karni hogi mujhse".. if only..
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Rhea~~~
So many lines of your 302, I wanted to quote, but because of my infected device I couldn't. such as, 'heady combination of playfulness and assurance" ...loved it.
How you described their hug is sublime. and the connection with the warehouse hug is so accurate. And what a hug it was, how perfectly she molded in his arm! She indeed knows how to hug her beloved man. Though she hugged him and carried away also, but the grudge was still there. How could you forget those lethal words what he spurted out just a night before. "why did you come to my life...I wish i would've never met you...you are responsible for my di's sorrow...di is unhappy for you" ...then she saw Anjali's reaction as if she was a criminal and taking his brother away from her. In that case how could she stay there whereas she knew not she but Anjali was the most important person of arnav's life. Though eventually she also became equal. But arnav always gave priority to Anjali. That's why he told bunches of lies to please his selfish di. You said the family treated her breakable child, i would rather say impish and petulant and apparently a spoiled brat. Or khushi decided to leave arnav just for his happiness, so that his sister can be happy. don't you think Khushi didn't suffer to leave her beloved husband for whom she can die also. But she sacrificed for the sake of her husband's happiness. 
and yeah the push was so hard like the guest house now. but the difference is that time he enraged more and this time he enjoyed more. Khushi is feisty indeed. Otherwise who can dare to push mighty ASR so hard.
very beautifully written as always and i enjoyed so much.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-302

Khushi is in impasse, can't get what to do, a frisson of fear rippling down her back. Holding the plant pot in her hand she is screaming incessantly, who is there! But there is no response. Suddenly the door of her room also gets locked. She bangs the door vehemently and fortunately can able to open the lock to get inside the room. She comes in the living area, still holding the plant pot. She gets aghast to see a silhouette standing in the hall. she can see the man in the flash of lightning ; he is nobody but Arnav. Arnav utters Khushi with concern. Seeing Arnav there, Khushi gets her life back. She forgot all the truce, all her grudges relegate to oblivion. she just leaves the plant pot and runs to him and collides against his chest with the force of a bullet train. She embraces him in a bone crushing hug. Arnav also hugs her as tight as possible. Their body interlace together as if there is no minuscule space exists between them. The title song of IPK plays in the BG what enhances the effect of the hug. Khushi says in constrict voice how scared she was! Arnav just tries to hush her and fondles her in his embrace. He caresses her thick lock on her back lovingly. Suddenly Khushi's look goes down and in the semi dark room she can see the rose petals on the ground. She breaks the hug immediately and the power also comes back. She gets amused and baffled as well to see beautiful path of rose petals meanders across the room towards the stairs.

Arnav removes her lock from her forehead and asks acquiescently  with a glint in his eyes,,

"What happened? Were you scared?" .

"You did all this!" Her eyes flash in a surprising show of defiance. She brushes off his hand from her forehead and starts to push him in anger, I think the more she felt drawn to him the angrier she got. An outlet to the pent up emotions.

"Do you know how scared I was?"

Arnav smiles impishly at her resilient irrepressible anger. To see him smiling Khushi's anger intensifies more. She pushes him even harder, "you are laughing?" nice word .. impish..

He holds her rebel hands and pulls her to his chest. He enfolds her trembling body in a tight embrace and buries his head in the crook of her neck. She eventually delves into him, in an echo of a vague surrender to his passionate gesture. He also hugs her with equal passion. She encircles her hand around his shoulder and gradually her slender fingers go up to hold the back of his neck.A new sense of comfort engulfs them as their bodies mould against each other. There is an exulting loving smile suffuses his face and her eyes shuts with myriad emotions. A sense of tranquility takes possession of Khushi's weary  mind. Time ceased to exist, as their body entwines together, creates a gentle cadence that beat in harmony with their erratic heart. The title song of IPK again plays in the BG to make the moment more surreal.

"Kyan kaha tha tumne, jis din mere baho mei daurte hue chale aaogi, us din humko apna pati manogi. abhi tumni bilkul wahi kiya, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" his voice is seeped with passion and  velvety caress.

They break the hug and Khushi realizes what she just did.

"I don't mind if you acknowledge me your husband."  He says with mischief and with a naughty glint in his eyes. He can't bridle his passion and cups her face in his big rough hand. He angles his head to kiss her and she wants to stop him. but her sexy husband makes her weak in her knees and disables her tongue to speak, that she can only utter Arnavji. She also is in complete rendition, wants to be reciprocal and mutual in love. Their mind looks drifted to the serene realm of oblivion of the rest of the world, in this moment they just want to indulge their desire. But the kiss again gets hindered by intruders. And this time the whole family interrupts their romance.

I wish if they would've come after they kissed. Anyway interruption in kissing is the trend of IPK. They couldn't go to satsang for the heavy traffic. After waiting in the traffic far a long time, nani decided to go back home, she thought it' wouldn't be good for Anjali to sit in the car like this for so long. Even more than diwali today i wanted the kiss to complete.

All are stupefied to see them kissing in the living room. Arnav was supposed to be in his meeting, then how cum he is here to romance his wife!  Their look goes to the flower path also. Arnav and Khushi both are in a nonplus situation, Khushi is feeling extremely awkward, she tries to mess up the flower path by fiddling her feet as if Arnav didn't make it intentionally; the flower appers from somewhere else and scattered on the floor. Arnav tells her to relax, they didn't do any infringement that they have to feel ashamed.

Anjali is baffled, Arnav was supposed to go to the meeting in Agra then how cum he here!. Mami banters them sardonically, "did you talk about this close door meeting Arnav bitua."

Though Naniji chides her to stop, but who can stop this uncivilized lady, she continues her tirade, 

"This gupta shishters started to spell on our sons so much that they started to lie now. .aur phati saree, arnav bitua ke uski  small finger mei ekdum round round rappat thi haye."

I guess she meant wrap. Her voice is implacable and condemnatory. But I kind of enjoyed her dialogue. ASR has turned to Khushi's Arnav, the feeling makes me elated. Arnav and Khsuhi both look at each other with perturbation. Arnav feels a pang for Khushi that because of his act, Khushi is facing all the insolence. For the first time I saw he intended to protest mami. But he didn't has to do so, as nani berates mami to keep quite. Mami leaves in anger and so as the rest of the family. Interesting I have some times wondered when should ASR have said enough is enough to mami.

The innocent face scary lady Anjali comes near Arnav and Khushi. She looks at the flower path one more time and tells Arnav with agony that he told that he was going for meeting in Agra. Arnav tries to say by keeping his consoling hand on Anjali's shoulder that he was going to the meeting but the meeting cancelled. she brushes off his hand from her shoulder and leaves in resentment. She harbored so much rancor and anger against Khushi,that she now starts to misunderstand her brother.

Pause: The Raizada family's obnoxious reaction to see a husband loving his wife seemed illogical. Arnav's act also was too filmy and OTT. I expected some more classy stuff from ASR than scarring Khushi and making a rose petal path in the middle of the living room. Arnav actually lost some of his characteristic and identity after coming back from the kidnappers. Anyway I really enjoyed the whisky, husky sexy timbre of ASR's voice. I agree I almost want someone to write an OS where there are actually alone and she hugs him for some reason without all this filmy roses and family interruption. 

Anjali comes to her room and recollects what Arnav said about the meeting. She is feeling duped. Copious tears are flowing from her eyes in pain andanger . Arnav comes in her room, tries to assuage her. He says his meeting was really cancelled and he wanted to join them also, he called at Akash's phone, but his phone was unreachable. So he preferred to come back home. But anjali is just berserk in rage that she doesn't want to talk to him right now. She wants to stay alone. She closes the door in front of his face in spite of his incessant plea. Arnav keeps knocking at her door, but his brother's request can't melt her anger.

Arnav pushes the door open to come inside. He again tries to make her understand that he wanted to come with them. Anjali doesn't want to listen to him and gives her verdict that he wanted to spend time with Khushi, that's why he gave the excuse of meeting. Arnav tries to placate her that she is misunderstanding him.  But Anjali is so tenacious that she doesn't want to hear anything, she can understand everything. She thinks he at least should tell the truth to his di. Arnav insists her to take her medicine. But she will not take her medicine also; all she wants is to stay alone. She literally gets him out from the room. A despondent Arnav stands near her door for some times, he is in complete predicament. Anxiety in his caramel pools accurately reflects the magnitude of the ongoing mental storm. When Akash comes there, he tells him to go to anjali's room right now to give her medicine. Akash assures him that he will make her to take medicine.

Anjali doesn't open the door at Akash's knock too. Payal also comes there with milk. She wants to try. But Akash gives her an annoying look, as if she and her family are responsible for all the mess. He gets the milk glass from her hand. Payal becomes sad at his misdemeanor.

Finally the drama queen anjali opens the door. mami also comes right then. Akash gives her medicine but he can't make the petulant child to take medicine. Mamii tries to placate her like a baby, But this old baby doesn't care anybody not even the innocent life what is developing inside her. She tells them grimly that she will take medicine later, right now all she wants is solitude.. everyone is only encouraing her childishness. To an extent even ASR. sad. 

Arnav was eagerly waiting to know his di took her medicine or not. mami and Aaksh come out from Anjali's room, Mami says crying that she didn't. to enrage Arnav more she adds fuel to the fire,

"God knows whose evil eye fell on her?"

It's unfathomable to her what to do.

Arnav tries to go again to pacify Anjali. But Akash and mami both think, he shouldn't bother her now, they are scared, whether she takes any wrong step again or not!

I still didn't get what medicine she needed to take in her pregnancy what made everybody tensed!

Payal brought food for Akash in their room as he didn't eat his dinner. She made his favorite vhindi sabji. Akash infuriates to see that. He tells her to call HP and to take away all the food right now. There is more important thing in his life than vhindi ki sabji. His di didn't take her medicine yet and she is insisting him to eat! Payal retorts back, what she said that he became so mad. What can they do for Anjali's current state; at least she can support and take care of those people who are taking care of her. Akash disgruntles more. Payal asks him about his obnoxious behavior.

"I am tired of everything. I am tired of being accused again and again for no reason. You still are thinking that I am to blame, because I hid the truth and so as Khsuhi. You are angry with me that Khushi is my sister and according to you Khushi is reprehensible. But why aren't you forgetting that because of Khushi Shyam's truth revealed and nobody can deny the fact. Just give me one chance."

Mami intervenes with her poignant words, why she is screaming at her son so late at night? In her eyes she and her sister both are guilty and will remain forever. She takes Akash with her to feed him.

Anjali receives a blank call and the line gets disconnected after while. It is sure the premonition of Shyam's entry.

Arnav doesn't relinquish, he comes to Anjali's room in spite of her admonishment. He beseeches her to take medicine and gives her kasam too. If she doesn't take medicine he will think that she doesn't care him any more and doesn't want to see him alive. This technique sure works. Anjali scolds him, he must not say like this. And finally she takes medicine. Arnav holds her hand lovingly. Anjali warns him not to tell such thing again. Arnav also pleads her not to think that he lied to her. Anjali says in accusatory tone,

"Time has changed, you have changed since you got married, everything changed, since you stopped answering my question, everything has changed."

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgEVLWreY9Y[/YOUTUBE]

It's Zoha's VM but someone else posted it in youtube, as Zoha deleted her channel.

Lovely take Sohara. The gifs were beautiful. I loved the phrase about Khushi's surrender. And that moment of defiance when she hits him on the chest... I had forgotten that.. was absolutely thrilling to watch and read your description of it. Agreed with all you said about Anjali and everyone else. 

Thank you for this write up dear..
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Thanks rhea for reading.,why don't you write an os on how to manao Khushi. I was thinking if he would rather tricked her to come to a place where they can spend a romantic evening. But I know the poor ph wouldn't spend money for another set. So they confined all the activity in shantivan's living room.😆
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you Sohara and Indu di for talking about this.

Sohara what the writers wanted I always wonder. Maybe they also reached that roof top without knowing what next.  We do know they often forgot what happened prior to a moment.

Indu di I do tend to agree exactly with what you said. And yes the mind just reels at the possibilities if that is what would have happened. "shadi karni hogi mujhse".. if only..

rhea, writers only wanted terrace and MU..they were always heading to that only.. they didn't at all forget what happened prior...they wanted asr to be at the crescendo of his love so that that falling into pits gives max heart break..and it did...
they would n't think/ write how / what asr would propose when that is not even on cards. all the should have, would have , could have beens are only for academic discussion for pagal fans like us..

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago