Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode 313

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEkxHdMEVN4[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast  6th August 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links. 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Thank you for this indu di. I could keep talking about each and every breath of a fleeting second in these scenes and still have more to say.

Did you see how as soon as Khushi says.. "us din waha hum nai honge".. they both almost go breathless.. its like saansey stopped at the mere thought of being apart. extreme awareness and absolutely inability to stay away, and yet his face held immobile. And her dialogues.. natural and conviction free flowing in them.

Does it matter if buaji is waiting at home, to have her married to Shyam babua? Does it matter he trapped her in sheesh mahal which resulted in jiji's marriage not taking place? Khushi would still react to him. keep the key, let him bandage her finger.

You can just see how much they are affected by each other. the best part is, even she. So completely.

Rhea, you may have guessed it already. I picked these two becos he said he writes his own destiny in them..:)

Its hard to pull people out of their comfort zones, Inspire them to do things they have never really imagined to be a part of.. what this love story and the way these two are portrayed/ enacted made a lot of folks, that includes me, to...yes these are some of the defining moments that compels one to talk at length..

to so true about that inability to stay away and reacting to each other.. they just couldn't be immune as much as they tried...

that getting hit by a tsunami of realizations on Diwali and their failing efforts to cope with the same post that laid out a rock solid foundation to how they exercised liberties later on during payal. akash wedding.. he would say matlab nahi.. but would run back to her.. she says she is engaged.. but visibly not into it... "pareshan hai, khush nahi hai tho kyon kar karee hai"...the man as if ranting from his own world, oblivious to things around would say in a total intense, profound convo that is totally IPK.. 

thank you for bringing those pics of that exhilarating early closet  revelation.. he was way too boyish there.. but the under the breadth total in style / character swear "what.." upon finding her... fresh, lean, totally charismatic, in control .. delight to eyes and heart...

did he for a second wonder/ shock how dreams/ hallucinations come true... that was the max period they were apart ever without being aware the other is also into this whirlpool equally...I can watch his striding back and opening the closet in rather disbelief in a loop...

until recently  I type Aug 20 Maha episode, I get the total 40 min episode.. now a blank screen stares at me... this is depressing...
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

haha bhavi I didn't like the photo too much.. but you and the reporter are loving the pink lips.. hehehe.. rabba ve.. we are getting so many photos of him. In a lot of them I feel like even though he is surrounding by people he is in a world of his own. Reminds me of ASR.

I liked his answers.. there are times I think he is closer to ASR than even he realizes. Maybe that is one reason ASR feels this real. Barun had said if he does not like ASR no one would. I think he did more that justice to this thought. 

Look at him in the scenes Indu di shared.

He has to be an intelligent and inspired actor to be able to make the character come alive in the way it did. In fact I am almost hoping the live ASR in my computer screen throws that cup of coffee at me and then if I am lucky comes and grabs me by my hair as well.

haha Sohara has told me I can dream all I want.

Neither did I . I was just amused by the color and moreso interviewer's comment on no make up.
Poor guy every one is trying to use his publicity for this movie. They know he is a brand and that is what they are doing. I just read - A girl proposed him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Seriously he is just a human and despite we like it or not he is married. Live his personal life to himself. ๐Ÿ˜ก 
What on earth are these guys doing to the person who otherwise does not want to go out public and is very personal. ๐Ÿ˜’

bhavis thumbnail
Thanks Indu, Sohara, and all for trying to cheer me up. 
Despite ASR being in our heart I want this actor to do all sorts of character. He is such a versatile actor. I tried watching one of his earlier show on Sony can't remember the name and the character he played was a carefree son of rich man. He was so different. I could not believe that the same guy carried ASR with such elan and now SUKHI - this is a U-turn from ASR. 
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Rhea, you may have guessed it already. I picked these two becos he said he writes his own destiny in them..:)

Its hard to pull people out of their comfort zones, Inspire them to do things they have never really imagined to be a part of.. what this love story and the way these two are portrayed/ enacted made a lot of folks, that includes me, to...yes these are some of the defining moments that compels one to talk at length..

to so true about that inability to stay away and reacting to each other.. they just couldn't be immune as much as they tried...

that getting hit by a tsunami of realizations on Diwali and their failing efforts to cope with the same post that laid out a rock solid foundation to how they exercised liberties later on during payal. akash wedding.. he would say matlab nahi.. but would run back to her.. she says she is engaged.. but visibly not into it... "pareshan hai, khush nahi hai tho kyon kar karee hai"...the man as if ranting from his own world, oblivious to things around would say in a total intense, profound convo that is totally IPK.. 

thank you for bringing those pics of that exhilarating early closet  revelation.. he was way too boyish there.. but the under the breadth total in style / character swear "what.." upon finding her... fresh, lean, totally charismatic, in control .. delight to eyes and heart...

did he for a second wonder/ shock how dreams/ hallucinations come true... that was the max period they were apart ever without being aware the other is also into this whirlpool equally...I can watch his striding back and opening the closet in rather disbelief in a loop...

until recently  I type Aug 20 Maha episode, I get the total 40 min episode.. now a blank screen stares at me... this is depressing...

Indu, this came up when I tried a search using bing.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=iss+pyaar+ko+kya+naam+doon+episode+57&FORM=VIRE8#view=detail&mid=8844954F6712A033BF8A8844954F6712A033BF8A
Its depressing to know that we can't watch them as and when we like. I really don't understand the reasoning behind this, we are not making any money out of watching. And in most cases when people make vms, upload stuff, they seem to cite the source. So what's the harm.

They could never stay immune, could they? Even after his Diwali blast, there she was trying to mime and tell him the time of his meeting changed, not to eat spicy food, and when he did, get him cold milk to take away the heat! That's what made it special I guess.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

elemental essential, no creating, no destroying. indu, i can't tell you how much i love these scenes. that stillness in his eyes, the set stony look, all hint at a hidden barricaded side... one no one can see, no one is allowed to.

his pronunciation had that punjabi thing in it... but his voice... flat, dead... just stunning.

and what he said... powerful simple dialogues that paint a person, the way he says it, speaks of the raging waters within. if there was god, there would be no dard...

dard... wraps him, racks his insides, but he will not let it hurt he won't, he will fight and subdue his enemy, he will prevail... paisa aur power...

and then that glare and keeping away of the dreaded non-veg for someone who believes in things he does not believe in.

i adored khushi in that darga scene. sparkling, young, raving... and she chased him, didn't wait for anyone to come and get her there... he would have walked away.

this always felt beautiful... yes dm will hold your hand and make your life... provided you exercise the free will inbuilt in you... and let her... only then truly what is your life will come to you.

sanaya was fragile and beautiful with hardly any makeup. lips naturally thin, not plumped up with lipstick or botox, eyes unhampered by too much kohl, just glittering, an air of youth and innocence and sanka just clinging to her.

they were such a stunning contrast in every way, white/black, bubbling hot/icy cold, believer in god/believer in self, quick and sparkling/slow and seething, she running after him/he turning away... yet, they felt like they had to meet and clash and meld.

nissar parvez and maan singh directing... so many little touches that make a beautiful picture.

that recalcitrant mojri...

the cold ruthlessness of asr suddenly broken by the keeping away of the murg tikka.

and he was really a nasty fellow, he would not be challenged by this chit of a girl... he'll show her... to hell with what would happen to her reputation...

barfi ka tukra. ๐Ÿ˜† the play with diabetes had started already. laad governor...

yeah where is he? where?

Such precisely put Indi. He was all too aloof, distant , razor sharp cuttingly cold in that darga..anyone would need strong guts and conviction to confront with such him..
Khushi was too endearing and believable there.. in all her pristine beauty as you beautifully put.. yet to be tainted to pounds of make up and long hrs of work schedules.. fresh from the garden..

He truly looked unfazed there..not letting this low aukat girl effect him in anyway.. but such people when they fall , they fall hard..aap harthe bahut bure hai Mr raizada...but in that haar only is his jeet... jeet in coming to terms with his own emotions..

Program wala ladka and barfi ka tukda...play around the LG..

But I didn't really like when post remarriage Khushi had a I told you so moment  to remind him he can not write his own destiny in Anjali's context..he did his destiny to a large extent...too clichd to show all his previous notions to be wrong..
Horizon thumbnail
Bhavii,

The name of that Sony serial is Baath hamari pakki hai. yes Shravan in that is from another planet all together than asr is.. altho I am yet to watch the former. yes owning every character he plays is true mark of an artist..
Horizon thumbnail
Kizh,  I only wrote yesterday. No response so far. Becos of the bad history with petitions with IPK people may not be willing to involve with such stuff again. Worst, some of us can write individually. But it would be workable if we can find Star Plus head in the US, like Rajan Singh used to be, Indiawale may not do much.
but the link you sent me is a small respite for the total void.
bhavis thumbnail
Indu glad to know that you wrote. Do mind sharing the   contact info may be i can do my part from here. ๐Ÿ˜• Can i even do that? As such we can not view any online Star Plus channel on Youtube. 
We can ask the ardent lovers who have downloaded HD movie here to upload the episodes on cloud or google plus  and share it publicly. I am sure someone can volunteer๐Ÿค” 

Wishfull thinking i know as its too much work
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Horizon]Dukhi Bhavii

We can neither create nor destroy him... he makes his own destiny you see... self sustenance..๐Ÿ˜Š

I came after ages today...ad starting from backward...peeche se...

and here I am with these two scenes...indu...how can we forget this ...tell me...I am  def wil start  seeing this again.

This is the time when these two were at the peak of their resistance...resistance in love...The way these early epis have down , 20 minutes like 3 hrs of stuff wrapping in em...is just a mere an art and that was done by Nisar ...a brilliant mind who I admire the most...I don't think he is associated with Lions anymore and that is why that touch has disappeared from their work.

The way he turns with his shrewdness and like with "No Farak" because I am a true writter of my destiny...If anyone is there ...out there ...calling himself GOD...then there should be no pain...DARD...same he said on New year eve...
BeDard...yeh Duniya utni hi bedard hai jitni phele thi...

but where he was standing then as a cold, emotionless, ...and now...in the second...with all 'Farak " dammit that's why I am here ...I am bandaging...u with me for forever...I didn't accept blessings...but I am doing it as a challenge to GOD...accepting you in front of GOD... to see DID HE WRITE YOU IN MY DESTINY? ... and now I am walking away ...if YES then YOU WILL BE WITH ME...and here she is right next day ...in his ARMS...as  GOD"S BLESSINGS...a gift... and he doesn't want to leave her...

same in the first case ...'Tumhara bhagwan  kaise ... ..How will ur God save you and here she is saved by him...by striking him getting 1000 rupees in her hand...given by him...as 10 is GOD's number...his blessings for her...through HIM...is like 
he is GOD for him to change his and her destiny by the grace of God...this part is just breathtakingly done with so much deep meaning...can't tell...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr2ozBEglBk[/YOUTUBE]

[/QUOTE]

Faiqa, great to see you..sanka devi too happy for it..๐Ÿ˜Š

that underlined, brilliant.. never really thought that way.. interestingly he never really called himself as bhagwan but only a doer, kartha... who performs himself with no orders to abide..but she did come back to him every time.. as God helps those who help themselves..

missed too much these connections. faiqa..