NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜› That was such a cute idea...πŸ˜›
nice name hazel...
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Cute os loved their daughterz name 
RubblesTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Could not have asked for more than this...It is a treat to read something on Arnav Khushi's kids. I loved ASR's day with his baby boy, and now this...It was defiantly a big treat...And loved how you present your ideas...Simple idea yet so beautiful...Hazel, Aww it's a cute name. And I really imagined the whole OS in my head...It was way too beautiful than it should be...Thanks for writing one another piece of writing...Nidhi, keep on writing...I am a big fan of your writing...100 likes from my side! Come up with more OSs like these ones...I would love to read them.
RubblesTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Forgot to mention, loved Khushi's take on making their daughter strong. Really! Only Khushi could do so! And yes, loved Arnav...He is an awesome father!
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
 OMG,
you took me back to the memory lane .
I also got my ears pierced when i was only 1 ear old, atleast hazel did got a chance to oppose , but i toh didn't got that😑

Hazel is really cute  and arnav as father is Adorable 

akshayaarun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dat was really cute...lovd it.. β€οΈ!!!
Misnomer thumbnail
This was such a CUTE OS 
I remembered my ear piercing ... 
I had screamed so loud πŸ˜›
atheenz95 thumbnail
Awweee... it was so cute... I remember mummy telling me that,when my ear piercing happened, my daddy ran away from there... unable to see me in pain... 😳 so I loved it moreee... :* it was a simple stuff but really special :D
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queen_of_Dutch

Could not have asked for more than this...It is a treat to read something on Arnav Khushi's kids. I loved ASR's day with his baby boy, and now this...It was defiantly a big treat...And loved how you present your ideas...Simple idea yet so beautiful...Hazel, Aww it's a cute name. And I really imagined the whole OS in my head...It was way too beautiful than it should be...Thanks for writing one another piece of writing...Nidhi, keep on writing...I am a big fan of your writing...100 likes from my side! Come up with more OSs like these ones...I would love to read them.

Thank you so much sweetheart!