ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved the concept.
please update soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heartbreaking start HOPE noting happens to the baby and Khushi thanks for the pm.
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail

"Doctor, how is Khushi? How is my baby?"

"Mr. Raizada, she has gone to a very shocked state and she has collapsed. She experienced contractions."

"But doctor she still has a month left."

"Mr. Raizada, it is not always the case. We have to take her baby out, we have to do her C-section, we have to operate her and take the baby out. She is not in a situation for a normal delivery. Otherwise, we will run the case of harming Khushi as well as your baby. We have to do this as soon as possible. We just need is your permission."

"Please, doctor whatever it takes my baby and my wife to be okay! If you think by operation both of their lives could be saved please do so!"

"Okay! But, Mr. Raizada, we need you to take another decision as well."

Arnav looked at her tensed. "Yes?"

"Mr. Raizada, if there will be any complications you have to choose between your wife or your baby!"

"Please don't say that! Please save my Khushi as well as my baby."

"Mr. Raizada, that will be our best attempt, but we need to make a decision, because once we are in theatre room we will have to carry on and take a decision right on a hand."

Arnav was numb, and shocked. It was the terrible situation he found himself. He cannot choose one. He just can't. They both meant his life. For complete 8 months they waited for his moment and now it was what they had to experience?

Raizada family was all tensed hearing doctor's statement on Khushi's condition.

"Chote, say something," Nani said.

"Say what?" he said furiously.

"Tell them that let my baby girl die or my Khushi? What an unfortunate father I am! Why always fate choose me? Why always it's only me who has to choose between the two. First mom or dad when they divorced each other, than Anjali di or Khushi? And now Khushi or my angel? I am fed up taking decisions."

"Mr. Raizada, we are getting late!"

"Save both of them," he shouted. "Otherwise, you will have to face the serious consequences," he said in a dangerous tone.

"Mr. Raizada, you are wasting our time," doctor said.

"Save my Khushi and my daughter, that's not only my decision, but a warning!"

Doctor left from there hearing his decision.

Arnav's fist clenched so tighter that it made a cracking sound. His jaws were tightly clenched.

"Bhai, please relax everything will be fine," Akaash said.

However, being ASR wasn't going to stay calm. Especially, when his life was at stake.

"Who the hell let her come in front of Khushi? Just for five minutes I got away, right in front of your eyes she slipped away? Didn't you guys questioned her?"

His voice was ever so cold. That clearly showed his anger was a molten lava and since it has erupted everyone had to face it.

"Bhai, we even didn't know when did she left the party? And what she was doing at the RM, no one knows. When she is staying still at Shyam jiju's house."

"He is not effing jiju. He is a bas***d," Arnav corrected him.

"I am sorry, bhai I meant that. Bhai may be she had come to know that Khushi is now your wife."

"I was telling you guys to let her know that Khushi bitiya is his wife. But nobody listened!" Nani complained.

"Sasu ma it was because Anjali bitiya wasn't well," mami ji said. "She just had met with an accident and she has..."

"Heck with that!" Arnav shouted.

"Bhai, please calm down this is the hospital."

"I don't care, do you get that? If you all five can't take care of her, what's the use?," he said Nani, mami, mama ji, Akaash, and Payal. "You know it was my mistake. I should have told her that she is my wife. It's not that Khushi was at mistake. It was that bas***d. Anjali di had to accept the fact. Today, my Khushi and my baby is at the stake. And if anything happened to them I won't ever be able to forgive myself," his voice gave up on him.

"Please son, have some faith everything shall be alright!"

"You all listen, if I see that lady in front of her eyes I will forget that who is she to me."

"Chote, please calm down!" Mama ji said.

"No!" Arnav roared.

"Don't anyone dare to say another word. I don't see that lady's face. I understand she doesn't know Khushi is not the real culprit but was she blind? Can't she see Khushi is pregnant?"

"Bhai, we won't. But please relax. We should pray nothing happens to Khushi or her baby!"

Arnav shoved Akaash's hand away from his shoulder. And he left from there.

Everyone looked at him in fear and worry.

Nani cried but she prayed that her daughter-in-law and her baby was fine.

Arnav paced back and forth. His body language was wild. Any bad news, he was definitely going to do something outrageous. But his worried overrode his rage.

He couldn't just let his or his Khushi's world shatter into pieces like that but least he could have done anything except regretting why did he take that chance?

Time passed and it now had been 2 hours.

Mami ji and Payal, went to Arnav to talk to him. But he said nothing in return.

"Son, you see you our Khushi and our grand daughter will not face any wrong! Because they hadn't done anything wrong to anyone," mami ji said.

Arnav stayed mum as he had hands joined and he stared at the floor. Tears and anger in his eyes and his mind, not yet to calm.

His heart beat was running in fear. He was afraid of loosing. But his heart went wild when he heard baby cries.

He immediately got up his, whole family got tensed.

As they saw doctor smiling, they felt little relieved as they were hoping of a good news.

"Doctor?"

"How is Khushi, doctor and my baby?"

Doctor gave Arnav and he family a brightest smile.

"Congratulations, Mr. Raizada, both ladies are perfectly healthy."

"You mean Khushi and my daughter are fine!"

"Yes, Mr. Raizada, seriously a big congratulations to you because it's a normal delivery, Khushi had gained her consciousness before we could do her cesarean, which was of course a big plus since it was perfectly safe."

Arnav felt a sudden uneven relief seeping down his furious mind. He let out a long deep sigh. All his anger, his fury mind, his anger took a back seat.

Family all thanked to god. As they themselves could take a relief.

"It took us a while, but everything turned out to be good."

"Can I go and see my girls?" Arnav said in a hurry as he was overwhelmed and so impatient to see with his own eyes if his little family was fine.

"Yes, Mr. Raizada, but please one by one."

"Oh, bhai, congratulations! But just please go and see her, then we will go!" Akaash said excitedly as he hugged his brother and shortly let him go.

Arnav left from there in excitement. He wiped his tears before he got inside Khushi's room.

Khushi looked at him in tears of happiness. But he could tell she was hurt too.

He rushed to her and laid beside her and hugged her. But he was careful.

"Khushi!" he said and kissed her all over her face. He cupped her face. He looked in her eyes. They both smiled through their tears as they looked at each other. He then kissed her all over her face, her neck, her forehead, her hair. His Khushi was strong, he was so proud of her.

His every floundering nerve was at rest. Seeing his Khushi perfectly fine and their daughter.

He rushed to other side where his daughter.

"Khushi, our baby doll!" he said but voice was hardly coming out. He was so scared.

Khushi couldn't help but smile through her tears seeing Arnav happy more than ever he was.

He picked his delicate life in his hand, and looked at her in awe. She was so little.

"Aww!" he muttered. He held her closed to his chest. "Never, your father will ever let you be in pain, my daughter. Because your daddy and your mommy has waited for you for 8 months. Thank you for making your appearance in this world, thank you for completing our lives, my angel, Hazel," he said.

She could tell how hard it had been for him these past 3 hours.

"Khushi, our daughter, hazel!" he said as they both had decided their daughters name already.

"Yes, Arnav ji!"
Arnav was the happiest father in the world. Why shouldn't he be anyways? Afterall, he almost had lost her. But he wasn't going to think about that. He had his daughter, he had wife, he had his life. Complete. For them he could do anything, and he did show it by breaking every relationship with his sister, Anjali. He didn't not want any negativity in his life for the people who had always been good to him and to others. He didn't have to clear anything because for him, his sister had decided to play with his wife and his daughters life.

He hugged his daughter, he kissed his wife. Surely, Mr. Raizada, had nothing to loose, but gain. He had nothing to contain the happiness that he had newly found.

He couldn't thank his god for listening to his every prayer.

They were perfect family!

Arnav, Khushi, and Hazel, their lovely daughter!

This is why he loves his baby doll and couldn't see her in any sought of pain. Do click for a bonus one shot, that I wrote especially for this story in advance!

Hope you a all liked this one shot!
If you loved it do click like below and without any fail comment...Because your views count.

PMs Later!
Edited by NidhiAS.Raizada - 9 years ago