Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dprover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi vanhi,  I  apologize  for late reply. You are an amazing writer please don't stop writing. I have been following your stories from in love with you?, regularly before but lately asli duniya keeping too busy to read and comment regularly. Please update whenever you can and keep writing, will be here.
I was wondering about "In Love with You", have you completed this story, would love to read remaining parts.
Edited by dprover - 8 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bookmarked..  congrats for Index.. well came across your story and now checking your index.. I am a reader here and would love to read your all works.. hope you are still writing.. best wishes and happy writing.. 😊
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just love your stories ... I wish you would put out those old unfinished ones too.. I would love to read them again still...
plz pm me if you update anyone of them
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally here to stay with you
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hello all,

Thank you for keeping this thread alive for months even when I left this untouched. It's a pleasant surprise, to see readers dropping in now and then, bookmarking this to follow my works.

I've updated my index on the first post here with all my works that are currently available in I-F.

Thank you,

Vanhi
sudhareddy thumbnail
Lovely index 
Book marking
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you didn't mention "in love with you". Please update it too or try to update last chapters
dianapadhi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the index dear.
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Dear readers,

Thank you for following me and reading my stories when there's much more worth and interesting stories out there waiting for you to read. All I can say is, thank you for being there and for showering me with your constant support.

The main reason for posting here after all these months was -- I've been asked about one of my FF which I'd discontinued and removed. It was then named as "Her life... for good or for worse" I was surprised that readers out there still do remember one of my initial FF's and trust me, I've been speechless ever since.

My only hope is that one day, not now but someday, to start re-working on all those concepts and share them with you. For now, my energies are being channeled into working on the current on-going FF's, "Celestial Moon" and "Stay Here Tonight" to be specific.

For all those old readers who used to follow "A Beautiful Stranger", I've started re-working on it and posting on a blog, which is, right now, open to all. Please drop in a word if still interested.

Thank you and with love,

V
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Vanhi. Thanks for your index. I had read and am waiting for you to continue Her Life... I would also like a closure to Palace of Illusions. Please... Cracking my head regarding A Beautiful Stranger.. But no luck. But all your written work is worth reading, so am not about to refuse any story.