Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_12_12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey vanhi
I use to follow your some stories in love with you was one of your amazing story other too
I loved them but due to this blog issue I lost connection of your stories so please provide me excess to blog
magical_mania thumbnail
Stumbled upon your post today
So i never had a chance to read any of your work
I dont know where do i have to comment for reaching minimum qouta for entry
Can u please accept my request on wordpress...m there as prettylashes09 (new account)
Least i can do is assure you of my faithfulness as a reader
ishqkum thumbnail
Fantastic work vanhi!
May I get access to your blog?
Thay are juzt amazing:)
Please!:'(
Pretty please!
ishqkum thumbnail
Isnt sandcastle on blog?:-(
Its a sin to miss that ff!
And I have committed it:'(
ullx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Dnt knw u remember me or not bt I used to follow ur story 'in love with u ' which I guess u stopped or I dnt knw finished it or not...Is there any chance of reading that amazing piece again...Plz plz let me know if possible thanks TC
Ifra97 thumbnail
Haven't read any of ur stories yet but would love to read them. If its ok so please do send my an invite
Email id- [email protected]
STAR PLUS thumbnail
Hey... i used to read stay here tonight and was regularly in posting comments till chapter 15 i couldnt read your all chapters since i got busy please give me access to your blog link so that i can start reading it again. 
Edited by STAR PLUS - 7 years ago
veenu.arshi thumbnail
Hi Vanhi
This is the first time I am posting something on IF
I have been reading your story Sandcastle.
It is so amazing , being a hyderabadi I loved the way you wrote about the statues on tank bund.
I miss tank bund , necklace road , Ganesh nimmajjanam and Buddha
Please please naku mee blog ki access ivvara??
[email protected]

Thank you

Veenu
Edited by veenu.arshi - 7 years ago
sankeerth thumbnail
I have been irregular reader even liked and commented ur updates but now didn't have access to ur blog pl invite me Ian a committed reader obsessed with Arshi pl provide me access for stay here tonight and celestial moon pl my mail I'd vanaharitpt@ gmail .com Edited by sankeerth - 7 years ago
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey vanhi, thanks for blocking my access and dear to remind you you have not updated your stories for many many months or I can say more than an year but still I waited for you to start your ffs and your reasons were genuine and you writers can take as many breaks or time in updating but you expect the readers to comment regularly and don't even regard their personal life or any circumstances that might cause the delay in commenting..
And other thing you expect lengthy comments and detailed analyzing of your stories.. if I have that talent I would be the writer and not reader.. you guys are just selfish and don't consider others point of view and don't even consider them to be your oldest readers .. just block the access.. at first all writers be nice to everyone and ask to give them a chance but when they get the popularity they just show their colors..
I'm not just talking about you but other writers as well .. from now on I will just read the stories of people who care about the reader as well.. enough of this selfish writers