Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_snia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey
I understand ur situation.after marriage it's really very hard to give time to IF nd updating stories.
      As u say sandcastle has only two parts left.out of ur other amazing stories my favorites are place of illusion,a beautiful stranger nd addicted to u.
      U r such an amazing writer.plz don't discontinue ur stories nd update only when time permits u.
sincereme thumbnail
I understand your disappointment... You are an amazing writer and always give your best for every story... I love your way of writing and the way you gives every character equal importance... And in return you are not getting deserved appreciation...

I would suggest to dont give up on your writing and stories... I have seen many writers getting very less response, still they end their stories, for those who were reading... Take two stories at a time.. Dont burden yourself when you dont have time... And also delete all your friendlist and then accept only those readers who regularly comment and shows there appreciation. .. Its not rude or cruel to demand comments or likes as only these appreciations are your sourse of motivation...

Still the final take is yours... Decide what you think is best... Stay blessed..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I AM READING ALL SO MAYBE YOU CAN CLEAR YOU LIST AND PUT UP A NOTE STAYING ONLY WHO IS REALLY READING AND COMMENTING TO CLICK ON LIKE SO THAT IS WHO WILL BE ON THE NEW LIST. 
gayugaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think first you have to first finish that two stories then think when U got time which story is you are very eager to write that should write first in this way you can complete all stories because you have to decide what story you are very eager to finish i also think you should finish in love with you or post that parts
Random1888 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Vanhi,
 Sorry for the late reply. I appreciate your work and it takes whole of your time to complete one part and post.It concerns any one who is spending so much time and not getting response. 
 My suggestion is to continue your writing and it really does not matter if you share your stories or not as I will always remember you as a good writer and you have lot of new though. So, continue your writings. Just because some people not appreciate your writings don't let that affect your talent which only few ppl will have. 

As I told if you share the stories I will be the first person to read your story. Decide based on your schedule and intrest. 
Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love your stories...Please update them as and when you get time but do not
discontinue them.. It is a request from
my side but the decision is yours. You can do as you are
comfortable with...
pokemonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
di I am really sorry for not commenting regularly
becoz I am in final yr of my engg I don't get much time to spend on IF
but u r one of those writer with whom I feel connected
pls continue to write the stories di
I will try to comment regularlyEdited by pokemonian - 9 years ago
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can understand your point...you can update whenever you have time...you can open a blog and make it private to those who really follow your work...as a writer do not stop your skills because right now the situation is not very favorable...please continue your stories probably one at a time...thank you for asking...Happy Diwali...
ushahappy9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai Vanhi 
How r u 

First of all thank u for your efforts to giving us best stories to enjoy .

Regarding updates do as for your comfort , time available with u  no problem I support your decision

For me ,I like your  ff s the tale of two hearts ,CL2 ,POI And in love with u ? I wish you to continue them Even in slow phase  also  no problem but don't discontinue them please 

Thank u 

All the best 
nerdy_Nisha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Vanhi! I just read your note and I understand if not completely then at least to some extent. I have been away from IF for quite some time now, about 6 months or so, due to my own personal problems. If I as a reader couldn't find time to read stories, I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you as a writer to manage time from your life. Being appreciated or even criticised lets you know that you are being recognized. It gives you a new vigour to carry on even in trying times. While the silence just demoralises you. So maybe I can understand your frustration. And I am really sorry even I have been a part of it, though unintentionally. I hope you would forgive me.

Coming to your stories, I used to be a regular reader of Sandcastle, though I became a part of it only after about 10 chapters, I hope you remember. Others are new I guess, except for Tale of two hearts, which I used to follow before you discontinued it. Now I need to catch up on your stories to decide. Still these two stories I am sure to follow.

As for what you should do, I think you should cut down the no. of stories you are wtiting at the moment. Make it one/two stories at a time as per your schedule and the popular demand. Now that I am back you can count me in as your regular readers. I may not follow all your stories but I promise to be as regular as I can in those I will. It may take a little time though, considering I have a lot to catch up on.