Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barunsanaya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey I agree u r having a quite busy schedule n u r not able to regularly give us update ,,.
But if u'll update even thrice a month but continuously ol ur readers will definetly rply... Actually u r writing poi aftr a gap of month or two 1 chap it jus sometimes looses interest , not in ur writing but with a feeling Don knw wen u'll update the next update .. Whether u'll b doing or not ... So in dat kind of feeling I personally jus following palace of illusion, sandcastle and serendipity and hopin for u too continue in love with u ...
U r really amazing writer n m ready too read each story n giving my review to it even if u update twice a month but be that twice a month ...
I hpe I have not offended u.. I jus presented my honest view ...
Hping for u too continue soon
Or even u can continue one or two story at time ... Work on dat complete it and den continue other stories ... Or u can edit ur pm list to those who actually read n comment ... Whatever dat suits u
Edited by Barunsanaya10 - 9 years ago
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi vanhi 
Firstly stop thinking that you are not a good writer or your stories are not good enough to read.
I haven't read so many different shades of arnav and Khushi in any other stories, which I found in your stories. You are amazing.

Secondly you can't do anything about the people who don't want to comment. They can't even type one word. So stop feeling sad for them. Just see who really are interested, keep them in your list and delete others.( I am also being rude here, because I also feel bad when people doesn't comment for good stories)

Third just take two or three stories for regular updates ( once or twice in a week for them)  and take rest when you get time. Like this you will be able to finish them. Put others on hold.

You post your stories in fan fiction and not in IPK forum. You should once in a while post in there also as lost of people visit there. Most of them didn't even come to know about you. As I recently come to know about so many stories which were written long ago.

Take your time. Just write once in a week it will be fine with me. And keep those who are regular reader.

I love all your stories equally. But if you have to write two or three at a time. Then finish sandcastle. POI, and in love with you( as it will also finish soon and lost of people waiting for it.) and addicted to you. 
And don't even think about stop writing.

Thanks for pm.

Edited by archnahardik123 - 9 years ago
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are an amazing writer... I love your work...
Its ok... you can take your time... I know life can be hectic...
All the best in your life...
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really sorry to hear that vanhi

I Suggest u to hold on all other stories and concentrate on two stories and finish them and then u can go to other stories .and make a fixed day of updating the stories as per ur convenience .

LOVE all ur stories :p
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If only people could and would understand how important feedback is to a writer, to a work employee, to a student..
I would stop sending PM's, continue the stories at your pace, once Sandcastles concludes perhaps updating APOI and ATTH ... From what your work conveys, it's evident you have a passion and undeniable skill to write, taking life based scenarios and presenting them to challenge your readers mind...why deny yourself the privilege to do what pleases you...

As harsh as it may sound,  if a reader truly appreciates your work he or she will look for an update.. 
I'm sure you may have already seen a trend of readers who diligently follow your work...
anarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey vanhi !! I understand how u feel and with all this time consuming, hectic life we all appreciate your efforts towards all storyline... I have been reading all your ff and loved it.. Totally agree with your point, take your time do write when you get time, no worries, all your story is unique and they're your creation so do whatever best in your way, sweetheart.. I wana say thank you from botom of my heart for writing all this wonderful ff for us...did loved and enjoyed all of them... Do what you think is best.. Lots of love;)Edited by anarshi - 9 years ago
sreeanshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Vanhi,
   It's a shame that , we readers are making you feel discouraged, when you are sharing these beautiful stories with us.I love your stories and your way of wring. Your stories , they make my day and they keep me going when I am in low spirits. My favorites are 'Pallace of illusions', 'Beautiful stranger' and ' A tale of two hearts'.
 My honest request to you is, weather you want to share these stories or not, but please never stop writing.You are such a great writer and there is so much positivity and energy in your writings.
Thnak you!
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Vani,
I know its very tough to continue the stories you have started with such passion and we as readers have shown initial commitment but failed to keep up with it later.. So...not going into reasons as it will be unfair to speak on behalf of others when not asked to... I can only give the suggestion I have been asked by you...

First Thank you for continuting Sandcastle and Palace of Illusions..

Second..If I may ask you to consider updating One or Two of your other stories as per your choice may be once a month or in three weeks as per you can... ( as you will definately have ur AD demands)  I am definately not asking you to shelve your other stories... nay be you can continue them after you complete your other stories...

Third .. As per some similar suggestions...you can stop sending PM's because people who want to read will definately look for updates and read them...

now as a reader... YOU already know I am in love with PALACE OF ILLUSIONS, ADDICTED TO YOU , A BEAUTIFUL STRANGER, SAND CASTLE, A TALE OF TWO HEARTS...
I know I qoud be called SELFISH  if I ask you to SHELF any one of them even temporarily...but then I can understand ur situation too and I promise to stand up to you NO MATTER WHAT DECISION you take... So... 
ALL THE BEST  ..

P.S: HOPE ALL THE 190 PEOPLE IN THE LIST ANSWER YOU AND I HOPEE TO HEAR IT BACK FROM YOU SOON... actually I prey it happens soon... 

Edited by jyothim78 - 9 years ago
lavanya.lavs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really like u r ff .i do come once i a while and see if u had any upadtes in search first
u r work just wonderful
pls do continue
hope to see u r work byee
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do not take personally vani...those who love to read u r stories will always there for u...no matter when u update...hoping u will get a chance to finish u r stories...one small request from me when ever u r update do pm me please😉...blogs we follow...but if only...

from me rest are all stories are just started...but i prefer tale of two hearts...

good luck with u r work...thanks for the note..

cheers...
Edited by kushiarnav1 - 9 years ago