Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey dear...

whatever in u r comfortable... do all those.. such that u also take rest... in between...

i wud advise u.. after sandcastle..

u can go with POI and 2 other stories which evr u like.. since i hav only read Serendipity..so cant copmment on others..

so that u r writing only 2-3 stories in total...
Surleena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi ... Sry 4 nt commenting earlier as last few months hav been really busy with my son leaving 4 his studies abroad ... Thn i was travelling to drop him ... Now finally bak home n hopefully shld settle down soon n start to read the wonderful stories tht u spin out ... Ive started 2 follow ur blogs n im really enjoying POI ... I think u shld take it easy n dont stress urself 2 much ... Can totally understand tht AD can be very taxing ... Instead of writing so many new tales i thimk u shld concentrate on 1 or 2 of ur stories ... Once thy r completed u can go onto others ... Tht ways it would be less stressful 4 u ... Since u hav blogs 4 ABS and TOTH u need nt pm anybody 4 those n maybe continue thm ... 
But i would love if u could update POI even if its once n 15 days
Rest its best u take a call ... V readers wil always stand by u 
Ur stories r amazing ... Never doubt tht 
U write amazingly n u shld be proud of tht

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hello vanhi
im Hena and i have been one of ur regular readers/commentors. the only problem with me is that i normally read 4-4 chapters in a go and comment. i love ur work and would definitely wanna read more. POI is a very good story and uve already invested a lot in it. so pls continue it as and when u have time.
for the rest, i would just want to say, do whatever ur heart tells u too bc at thhe end of the day, real life matters. u are newly married, have a new job. prioriise them first.
happy writing
ps: i would really love to read the final chapters of ur previous works bc i somehow never got pms for that and then u deleted the FFs
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear ur life is quite in trouble right now 12 hours and then being married i dont know how u r copping ..its obvious i cant//
If being selfless i would say drop writing live ur life...!But i am not selfless i had waited for long to see vicky and maya's life..!
For me what story contains is the issue not who is the lead couple and who is not..!

I am so sorry but i am asking u to not drop consummate love because u had kept us on wait for long.irregular updates is fine..but dont drop it!

i love u as a writer cos ur writing style is real..!
thats all i have to say!
Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey vanhi.. I have been part of ur stories from "In love with you".. Have like followed u stalked for ur story n also commented too.. 
I kind of read all ur story.. Only one which I could not was consummate marriage 1 which u took it off as u wanted to modify a bit n u had told me u would share it once its done.. 

But then after u took break due to ur personal commitments I was sad.. N I knew u would be back.. N then u came back n I was really happy as I thought I would get to read ur updates..  N u did start updating few of ur story.i.e.Sandcastle, palace of illusion and beautiful strangers.. I did not read sandcastle as I have to start it all over again as I missed out on plot.. Which was next in my to be read..but I always kept n eye on the other 2 as I would get notification on my last read.. 
Today the first time I saw u have made an index n then u read ur note.. 

Now coming to the point after blabbering so much.. I no how corporate world is I m a part of it.. U hardly get time for self.. And all this while u managed to give us update was commandable.. 
We have loved ur work always n will continue to love..but I understand wen people do not see the effort u put in to give us eat we like.. 
Knowing ur schedule if its really difficult to update then dear we understand do not overload ur self.. Even if u want to take some time off go ahead sort out ur life.. 
I do not know bout others but even if u give me one update in a year I will happily read it n wait for another like I have been doing a 2 years now.. 
Regarding comments I would definitely give u n have given u.. Although my name on blog is diff to the one in IF.. 

Now u decide dear wat u wanna do.. I will support ur decision.. But will also wait for ur update.. 
Truly love ur work n u
Waiting for ur response :).. 

N I still have to reread the tale of hearts which I din no u re modified;)
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi vani,...no matter how fast or slow you are going to update please continue all your stories...i just love them
Alai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hello Vanhi Di,
I understand that you're busy with your work and personal life. And working 12 hours it not that easy for a married women who also has a lot of responsibilities. But I must really appreciate the fact that even though having a busy life you did not stop writing your stories

I'm really sorry to hear that u are still facing the lack of acknowledgement from the readers. 
Maybe your are having too many stories to update. 
In total you are updating:

1. 'Sandcastle' (where the story is ending soon)

2. 'Palace of Illusions' 

3. 'Consummate Love-2'

4. 'A Tale of Two Hearts'

5. 'A Beautiful Stranger'

6. 'Addicted to You'

Out of the 6 stories maybe you can concentrate on the 1-4 stories (mentioned above) as Sandcastle would be ending soon. And the last 2 you can put it on hold as you have recently only started. Having less stories to update maybe helps u to not to be overloaded. 

As for the readers maybe you can clear all your buddies in your on pm list and re-buddy those people whom ONLY REPLIED to your THIS NOTE. By this you can identify who really reads your stories and also comment them. 

I'm not married but I know that being married it is not easy to cope with everything but I'm sure you are managing it well. I also read in one of your notes long time ago that you love writing maybe that's the reason for you to keep on going! And will Keep you going in the future!

I'm not sure how effective my suggestion is for you, Vanhi Di, but I would respect whatever you final decision is. You are an unique and awesome writer from others which inspires me to read your stories more!!!

Don't worry and Be Happy As Always!😃😊👍🏼

With lots of Loves and Hugs🤗❤️
Alai123😉
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello ... girl...I can understand your plight completely ... trust me m your reader, i won't lie you about this...
yes u have valid reasons to be upset...
1. I don't know y readers become silent...
2. Many writers in this IF have similar problem...
3.writers are not forcing readers to read...
4. then why when u read a story don't respond...
5.writers work hard for their story...
6. lack of encourage made them drop out...

IN ALL THESE DEAR ... I SUGGEST YOU...YOU ONLY WRITE FOR YOUR LOYAL READERS...IN YOUR BUDDY LIST THERE WILL BE ONLY YOUR LOYAL READERS...YOUR LOYAL READERS WON'T BETRAY YOU TRUST ME...

AND YOU HAVE PERSONAL LIFE ... LIKE WE ALL HAVE...EVERYONE BUSY IN LIFE...SO YES YOU CONTINUE STORIES OF COURSE...AND WHEN YOU GET FREE TIME UPDATE...PERSONAL LIFE AND HEALTH FIRST PRIORITY...ONLY WHEN  YOU GET FREE TIME UPDATE...YOUR LOYAL READERS WILL WAIT FOR YOU...WHATEVER IT MAY TAKE LONG TIME TO UPDATE,,,,

LAST POINT , AS YOUR MOST STORIES ON BLOG...SO EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOTIFY AUTOMATICALLY...WHEN YOU UPDATE...NO PRESSURE ON PM...AS WE ALL KNOW ITS SO TIRING...

I HOPE MY SUGGESTIONS WILL HELP YOU...REST ALL I RESPECT YOUR DECISION WHATEVER WILL BE ... 😊
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

We understand how you feel when you invest your time in these stories and not getting a proper response from readers, while in your life you hardly had the time to sit and relax. I really appreciate your efforts towards your writing .you are a very good writer. Take your time and finish your stories when ever you want do it.

Kashish9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I can understand ur view I can image how hard it is  2do job manage household nd then peck some time out of it 2  write nd post kewing that u r nt going 2 get any personal advantage by doing that except few appreciation  bt u do write of US coz u knew we love to read what u write nd in exchange we can do the least is comment or at least like...  I think u should take a bit strike decision  now  anyways it up 2 u what u will decide

but  if u ask my suggestion I will say make new list of buddy nd add only them how at least like ur updates if nt comment  bt as I said u will  be the 1 to make decision... nd yes I will like nd love 2 thank u for such a amazing stories my fab story is ABS, ATU, ATOTH,POI...nd if u want u can put hold on CL2 and ATU.
Edited by Kashish9 - 9 years ago