~TORN APART~ ch 23 * updated!* 17/7

Divya879 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

~ TORN APART~ thread 2

Wooo thread 2! 👏👏👏 Considering the fact that my earlier thread was " MYSTERIOUSLY FILLED BY CERTAIN PEOPLE!!!😡😡😡" that I unfortunately love 🤣 But mostly importantly thanks to all my readers that doesn't want to kill me ( am talking about the other half) 😉. Thank you so so much for all you lovely comments! 😳😳🤗 Thank u thank u so much 😳😳 Love u guys a ton ❤️. And don't ask for update haha🤣

Story so far by:
A heartbreaking incident which took place two years ago, a incident filled with misunderstandings and tears which left both of them heartbroken and torn apart. Jalal and jodha meet again after that terrible incident , where jodha finds out that jalal was after all innocent as they patch up again. But when destiny decides to play a dirty game with them once again, when trust was the most important thing jalal entrusts jodha. As they break up again little did they know yet another terrible incident was coming their way from the past..
Index: 
ch 18 below

Edited by Divya879 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya879 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys here's ch 18 finally I finished it 
Sorry this is quite and extremely boring chapter 🤣 Sorry hehe
Thanks for waiting 😆

Chapter 18

Jalal POV 

I sit back down , leaning forward slightly crossing my fingers together, 

Staring at the doorway. I lower my eyes as tears were rushing into my eyes, the feeling of regression was suddenly overcoming my anger , I ask myself did I really mean all of that? , was this the end?. Inside me somehow I wished I never said anything like this, I looked towards the doorway again. I get up and walk towards her bedroom. I push the door open slowly , looking around the room standing near the door. I stop myself from walking in I blink away the tears and back out of the room . the silence of this house was suddenly suffocating me. I close the door behind me and stand there thinking I've lost everything , I've lost the most important thing in my life.

Jodha POV 

I reach back to the house , rolling the suitcase behind me as some of the maids looked at me confusingly. I walk into the great living room where both of the parents laughing and talking to each other going through a file of cards. I notice rithik ( jodha' s adopted brother ) siting there nervously , he notices my presence for the first time I breath normally. Letting out a slight relief.

Rithik: jodha ..

He comes towards me and hugs me  and I let go of the suitcase making it fall as I hug him back on my tippy toes, sniffing and sobbing into his shoulder as he tightens the hug. 

Rithik: hey hey... Shh don't cry...

Rithik: everything's gonna be okay ...

Bharmal: arrey jodha! Kaha chale Gaye thi beta?

I didn't want to face them coz I didn't want them to see my crying , coz i want to be that strong girl but at the same I hate how they' re not noticing how broken and torn apart I am.

Rithik: dad um me and jodha we 're going up stairs okay 

He slowly let's go of the hug, grabs my suitcase puts his arm over my shoulders as we walk up the flight of stairs. We reach my room , as I place myself in the corner of the bed staring at the floor, replaying his harsh words but slowly tuning myself out of the worldly noise,My concentration broke as rithik placed his hand on my shoulder as I looked up at him and he sits next to me, i struggled to look at him again without tears shining in my eyes.

Rithik: surya.. told me  he said in a quite voice 

Rithik: jodha... Go and tell them , both of you together.. I don't think I should come... It's something you both should tell...

I take a deep breathe, as I felt terribly nervous my lips slightly trembled. Moments passed, as someone knocked on the door I look to see surya standing there nervously, not Exactly being able to look into my eyes.

Surya: jodha.. 

I knew what he was gonna say , I gather my self up and walk towards him, I look back to rithik as he reassures me with his eyes I nod back and head towards the living ., the Silence between us seemed endless, nether of us wanted to talk to each other, or look at each other. This " marriage " thing has made it's painful distances from each other. Usually we only need one word to crack up I frowned upon this thought . We began to walk down the stairs , I could tell both of us were awfully nervous. Taking deep breathes every then and now. We reach were all of them were seated  , I crossed my fingers together clutching them tight. They notice our presence , with a delighted look but their expressions slightly fading away as they observe the troubled look on our faces. 

Bharmal: tum dono tik hai nah? He says in a concerning tone

Nether of us spoke , surya was staring at the floor , while It was a struggle to look at them.

Jodha: dad wo.. We need to talk to you.. About... This I said in a slightly shaky voice

Bharmal: baato beta..

Jodha: dad main.. Wo hum dono 

Surya: hum ek dusre se shaadi nahi karenge he says firmly 

Finally We both looked at each other , I slightly smile at him we both look at them , they seems awfully shocked and confused.

Ashwini: WHAT! She almost shouts in anger 

Which gives both of us a jerk, which forces us to look at her

Mrs Singh ( surya's mum) : yeh kya bakwas keh rahi hui surya!

Jodha: yeh koi bakwas nahi hai aunty... I say heavily 

Mr Singh: ( surya's dad): tum dono KI sagai ho. Chuka hai! He yells

Surya: Ek bar did u ever ask if we were happy with this?

He said angrily , I look over to my dad everyone else was on their feet glaring at us pointing fingers, but my dad no he was just sitting there observing me hurt fully , he never hurt me I never hurt him this way of him looking at me was different. I couldn't stand my dad looking like this  surya was no longer standing next to me but was way in front of me arguing with his parents. Like usually I slowly tune out of them and walk towards my dad who was watching me still. I crouch down in front of him.

Jodha: dad at least you understand nah I was on the verge of crying 

Jodha: I really can't marry him! Main aur surya hum dono achi thara jante hui humara relationship ka limit. Dad he's my best friend and

My dad interrupts 

Dad: shhh... jodha kya tumhari dil main koi hai.. He says in a quite voice , a concerning voice he no longer looked hurtful but hopeful. How did he know that was one of my questions but There was a silence between us , as I think about jalal.

Jodha: ha I say in a heavy tone, almost sounded like I was going to cry

My dad looked like he was about to cry not with sadness.. he lifts one of my hand and wraps both of his hand around it slightly leaning forward he thinks for a while.

Bharmal: jalal.. He says quietly I can see a smile appearing in the corner of his mouth. Hearing his name seeing my dad smile made me smile for a second , forgetting about everything that had happened, but then I frowned, I was on the verge of crying when am trying to talk but am about to cry.

Jodha: dad... That relationship is gone now I said in a heavy tone

His smiles disappears , and looks at me and frowns

Bharaml: yeh sab

I knew what he was gonna ask me ,  I wasn't in mood to to explain or talk about it.

Jodha: dad please... I slightly warn him 

Bharmal: jodha kya tum abhi bhi use.. I cut him off

Jodha: I always have and I always will i could feel my eyes filling up with tears, it seems that I could no longer hear them , just me and my dad having a quite conversation. I meet my dad's eyes shining with tears this was the first time I have seen him like this after mum died.

Bharmal: jodha.. Mujhi maaph kar do mujhi nai

I wipe the tears that fell from his eyes , I felt guilty seeing him cry it wasn't really his fault he never knew I got back with jalal.

Jodha: dad please don't... You didn't do anything intentionally 

Bharmal: surya was right I never asked if you both were happy with this

He looked down, I placed both my hands of each side of his cheeks. Moving his face slowly towards me, 

Jodha: dad don't... This is not your fault I should have told you about this..

He places a kiss on my forehead ,  as I stand up we both smile at each other.

Bharmal: you and me pal 

I smile as he said that line , I remember how we used to say this line, almost everyday after my mum died.

Jodha: you and me dad.

I slowly turn away , to see them all sitting down surya's parent seemed calm no longer angry. Surya was no longer angry , and Ashwini she seems put out. Me and surya we smiled at each other no longer scared or anything , I notice rithik just above the stairs he had a proud expression on. But then he made a funny face to make me giggle , I slightly giggled , slowly forgetting about today's grieves for today.

Jalal POV 

Just resting my back against her bedroom door, witnessing wave after wave of emotion; as it crashed down on me me lips trembled slightly and with it too brought a fresh set of salty tears to leak from my eyes. Took me a while to realise I was crying , I blink a few times to get rid of the tears. I stare out to see the time , to realise I've been siting here for almost two hours now . thinking about her, I miss her way to much, thinking what I have done what I have said to her, but I've lost her now didn't I?. Soon my eyes feel heavy I get up , my feet numb coz I sat for too long. I turn towards the direction my bedroom is reaching into my room laying down and closing my eyes all I can see is her, when in open my eyes I miss her.

* time lapse*

Jodha POV 

Sitting in the corner of the bed! staring at the floor I really needed him, if even if he doesn't need me. How badly I wanted to see him I  missed his presence around me all I wondered now if he misses me back?. That's a hurtful thing when you heart fully miss someone , and you're not sure if they miss you back. 

"They were not friends , not enemies just some strangers with memories"

* few days later* ( guys am sorry for these random time lapse 😆 ) 

Jalal POV 

Zoning out of everyone talking , in the meeting room my focus was on Jodha there hasn't been a single minute of the day I didn't think about her. 

Getting flashbacks of things I really don't want to remember. Avoiding the groups phone calls , making up excuses on how I can't meet up with them. I'd expect them to give up of me by now , but no they still haven't. Going over my decision would moving to canada would help me to get away from all of this mess?.  My thoughts break as Adham Bhai exclaims something. 

Adham: very impressive strategy Mr. Mali ( Abu - Mali lol) 

Abdumali: thank you sir

Adham: what do you think jalal?

Everyone looks towards me , for a answer from me while I had no answer but as the boss I have to say something.

Jalal: uh yeah very impressive , well planned this could definitely benefit the industry  trying to sound as firm as I can , everyone else seems to buy into it , but Adham Bhai gives me the look.

Adham: the meeting is dismissed he says while his eyes still fixed on me , usually I dismiss the meetings but thank god he did coz I was about to tune out again. As I began to leave 

Adham: except you jalal

Jalal: What is this a school? 

Adham: sit down

Jalal: Bhai I really have to get going need to finish packing 

Adham: where're you going?

Jalal: somewhere well away from here.. I say without even looking at him

Adham: alright what the hell is going on?? He asks angrily 

I keep quite for a few seconds..

Jalal: nothing I shrug my shoulders

Adham: oh shut up am fed up with your dull attitude right now he says angrily.As I roll my eyes at him 

Adham: what the hell is going on jalal? He asks as he comes towards me.

Jalal: just slightly tired.. I reply 

Adham: just tired? He said as he wasn't buying into my reply 

Adham: jalal! Hua kya.. His anger was calming down 

Adham: jodha? His voice calm and quite I kept my silence for a bit too long , he lowers his eyes as he began to leave.

Jalal: I lost her.. I said quietly facing  the opposite direction from him the foot steps stopped. He walks towards me and faces me.

Adham: jalal .. Yeh sab 

Jalal: no I just did , just like that 

Adham: what's the reason! His anger slowly rises

Jalal: she is engaged to surya I face away from him

Adham: what! I mean 

Jalal: forget it! I cut him off

Adham: did you talk to her

Jalal: I did.. As I recall that night 

Adham: and? 

Jalal : I told her to get out of my life I said painfully wondering why I ever said that as I close my eyes.

Adham: kya? He almost yells out

Jalal: I don't know why I said that.

Adham: jalal why.. He was having a bit of trouble what to say to me.

Jalal: maybe I should just face it! That I lost her!, am never gonna get her back again .As I began to walk away

Adham: jalal! You should talk to her again! I turn around immediately 

Jalal: NO! AND SAY WHAT! THAT SORRY FOR BEING A SUCH A COWARD! BHAI   I THINK IT'S TIME THAT I FORGET ABOUT THIS!. I yell at him 

Jalal: am going! 

I walk away he calls my name  behind me as I slam the door shut , I give some of the nearby employees a sudden jerk.

I pack up the last of my things and look around the room, to see if I missed out anything. The silence break as someone knocks on the open door I turn around to see my Servant looking at me strangely.

Jalal: yes..

Servant : um sir the car is ready

Jalal: great! Um also is my jet arrived in airport yet?

Servant: yes yes sir it has , the pilot is also ready to go he said oddly

Jalal: call him up and tell him his presence is not required! I'll be piloting  

Servant: but sir! He objects 

Jalal: actually I'll call him up, you can take my suitcase and place it in the car okay. I say as am dialling the number, but no he stood there still looking at me.

Jalal: GO! I yell at him , he nervously nods picks up the suitcases and leaves the room. 

As soon as I finish talking with my pilot who spoke nervously which was unusual, I could tell he was Nervous not because of me piloting Because I've done that many times before But something else. As I walk out of the house glance at it before I enter into the car.

At the airport..

I walk towards the air door way , I notice the pilot standing next to it.

Jalal: you here?

Pilot: sir are you sure about this?

Jalal: look I get that you're new here and all but don't question me ever understood  I warn him he nods 

Pilot: sorry sir 

Jalal: hmmm as I began to walk away 

Pilot: um sir 

Jalal: yes! I said annoyingly 

Pilot: where are you going sir? Coz you didn't tell me this before also 

Jalal: it's none of your concern

Pilot: sorry sir 

Pilot: Khuda Haifz 

Jalal: Allah hafiz 

I walk in , ready to go thinking about that one person still. I take a deep breathe still thinking " what've I done?"..

*Few days later...* ( Lolz sorry guys 🤣) 

Jodha POV 

Someone shakes me by my shoulder , as I break free from my flashbacks of that night I looks towards my left to see rithik passing me my phone. I grab it to see the callers name " moti " it flashed up on my screen. Should I cut it or ignore it? No I've been doing this too long now I nervously accept the call and place it on my ear and slowly walk away from the TV room.

Jodha: hello?

Moti: yrrr how long this had been, why you weren't picking up my calls? 

Jodha: wo um I lost my phone nah I found it yesterday I lie to her 

Moti: ummm okaaay! Chalo atleast u picked up your phone jalal hasn't even picked up his phone to talk to us.

I stay quite for a while , while I think about him again 

Jodha: hmmm

Moti: yrr what happened? She asks

Jodha: moti wo... I wasn't in mood to say anything about this trying to avoid this question was almost impossible now.

Moti: wo kya! Chal we're coming back soon okay soon umm in 2-3 days sorry my dad is like extremely annoying right now.

I fake laugh 

Jodha: haha um yeah great! I say nervously 

Moti: bye love ya

Jodha: bye love u too

I cut the phone finally , taking a deep breathe I check my phone to see the time it was 10:45am. I smile heart fully when I see my lock screen, selfie  of me and jalal he was hugging me from the back his cheek resting on the side of my face wearing his killer smirk. I frown when I realise this was not in my present a tear leaks from my eyes. As I quickly wipe it away

Surya: jodha! You coming or what? He yells from downstairs 

Jodha: I'm coming I yell back 

I fix my hair , and run down stairs where rithik and surya were standing

Rithik: damn where's my keys 

Surya: you're joking! He glares at him 

Jodha: chal I'll take my car 

Surya: even better 

Ashwini: where're you guys going?

Surya: the new cafe downtown! He replies 

Ashwini: oh okay have fun take care she looks at me , and slightly smile.

At the cafe..

Surya: damn this place is  good! He says as he begins to eat

Rithik and surya starts eating weirdly on purpose I could tell

Jodha: pigs! I say sarcastically , their jaws hang down

Rithik: oh know you didn't he says girlishly 

I began to laugh , being with them makes me forget about all the terrible things that happened. As they continued eating strangely .

Jodha: guys I'll go get some tissues 

They nodded and I left for the counter to get the tissues someone says 

Man: miss Rajput! 

I turn around ,  too see one of  jalal's servant usman

Usman: As salamu alaikum he greets me, 

Jodha: ji wa alaikum salam I greet him back the same manner 

Jodha: aap yaha? 

Usman: actually mam If you don't mind may I talk to you it's rather important.

Jodha: yeah ofcourse

He walks a little further away from the counter and I follow keeping my eyes on rithik and surya. He faces me again.

Jodha: kya hua usman! Is everything okay?

Usman: baat yeh hai ki mam a few days ago Sir left the country , and no one knows where he had gone because he was piloting the jet.

I suddenly feel  hurt because of his action , I lower my eyes from him 

Jodha: and.. I say in a heavy voice 

Usman: wo um I was wondering if you maybe know his current location he said oddly 

Jodha: why?

Usman: sorry begum sahiba ( Hamida ) wanted to know, after all she is his mother actually we tried to task to the airways manger but Sir has kept that info as private so. And um begum sahiba wanted to know so mam do you have any clue where he might have gone?

Without even thinking I reply a sudden no! He looks at me double fully and nods.

Usman: that's okay mam I better get going.

I nod, as he left I blink away the tears " why jalal why'd you leave?" I put the lock of hair behind my ear,breathing in and out to stop through my mouth to stop myself from sobbing . I  walk back towards our table.

Surya: what did you eat the tissues? 

I fake laugh, 

Jodha: um guys let's go back home nah as I lost my mood 

Rithik: you've have some serious attachment towards that mansion 

Surya: we're not coming! He says as sips his drink 

Rithik: and without us there it's like a death house.

Surya: that's why we're escaping from that death house 

Rithik: to our new favourite place!

Surya: ooo that's right this is our official runaway hideout 

Rithik: runaway when we wanna get away from that death house

Surya: ooo and bro we shouldn't tell the parents about this cafe or they'll join us errrh! Imagine old people in a young peoples bar and cafe.

Jodha: guys seriously like shut the hell up!

They both glare at me , but something made me think about what they said. Not telling anyone where're you're going. I revalued what usman said about jalal leaving India , but not telling anyone else. I feel like jalal had told me about this one time,remembering how jalal said how he ran away somewhere when his dad died. What was that place called, I mentally cursed myself for not being able to remember. Wait

Jodha: Canada I whisper 

Rihtik: heh? 

Jodha: jalal left for Canada I whisper without looking at them 

Surya: jodha you okay?

Jodha: guys I gotta go  

Surya: where?

Jodha: Mohammad mansion I say in a hurry I need to see begum sahiba and tell her I thought to myself

Rithik: why? He hold my wrist 

Jodha: I'll explain later bye , aaand am taking the car 

Rithik': how're we suppose to go home?

Jodha: catch the bus

Surya: huh!!! 

Jodha: bye guys.

I get into my car , drive off to the Mohammad mansion as I was driving along. Still hurt about the fact that jalal had left, still hurt about everything he had said. Why was i in such hurry to tell her about where jalal had gone?. But then I guess I should tell her right away about this. The Mohammad mansion was far away from us , but near by that it's mostly and isolated place. I remember going there with jalal most of the times, begum sahiba doesn't want any servants mostly because she never trusted them. She was alone most of the times , but Adham and his family lives there with her so he puts some servants in . I arrive outside the big gates of the mansion, one of the guards recognises me and he opens the gates for me as I drive in. I park my car , it was a pretty long walk from here to the noise as I shove the keys inside my jeans pocket. As I continue to walk , and am nearly their I look behind me. I suddenly feel like I excepted someone to be behind me that weird feeling of someone following. I kept walking as I finally reached the door as I ring the bell , sound a rather deep bell. Someone opens the door

Javeda: jodha! She exclaims as she drags me in 

Javeda: kaise ho tum !

Jodha: am fine! Aur aap?

Javeda: main bhi! I wanna talk but I have to drop hussain to his tournament but when I get back we'll talk okay ! 

Jodha: okay javeda begum I tease her with adding the begum at the end

Javeda: jodhaaa you're also going to be a  begum okay jalal's begum 

My smile drops as she said that , I frowned at that sentence 

Javeda: HUSAIN COME! She yells

Hussain: coming! He runs down

Husain: hi di! 

I plaster a fake smile , to hide my frown 

Jodha: hey yrr! 

Hussain: bye di

Jodha: chal bye! Good luck 

Hussain: thanks!

Jodha: um javeda... begum sahiba she's here right

Javeda: yeah of course, jodha now I have to go bye! 

Jodha: huh yeah bye!

I walk in the hallway, mesmerised in the beauty of this mansion 

Jodha: begum sahiba! I call out

Hamida/BS: ha! She replies she comes from a room nearby

Hamida: jodha ! She delightfully exclaims

She gives me a motherly hug , the one I haven't had for a while I slowly break the hug to face her.

Hamida: kaise ho tum? 

Jodha: main tik hui! Aur aap?

Hamida: ab to main bohot khush hui! 

I smile at her , and she smiles back

Jodha: begum sahiba wo um actually i came because I know where jalal went.

She was looking at me rather confusingly , 

Hamida: yeh tum

She was interrupted by a sound coming well away from where we were standing, we both tilt our head to see the flower vase on the ground.

Hamida: vaha kaun hai! She asked alertly

Hamida: no nevermind it's because of the open door.  The wind might have knocked it over.

I agree with her , as I open my mouth to speak a cute child's voice interrupts me 

Girl: ammi jaan!!!! I look over to see the ridiculously famous trio ,

( ruthshalini MOHAMAAD her lil sis anaya Mohammad and saumya MOHAMAAD btw they r cousins on jalal LOL) 

And anaya running towards us , as I genuinely smile begum sahiba slightly kneels down and hug anaya, as they slowly break the hug.

Hamida: kaise ho tum anaya!

Anaya: Ekdum rocking! Aur aap kaise hai? She asked innocently 

Hamida: bilkul tik aakhir aap sab a'e  she says looking towards ruthshalini and saumya who were looking here and there knowing that they came late. 

Ruthshalini : arrey jodha tum yaha! She said happily as saumya and RS came towards me.

Jodha: ha wo actually!

Anaya: arrey I didn't even see you!! 

We all began to chat away

Hamida: ladkiyo aap ki saath sara din hai, sari raat baat karne ke liye , but not now we have to get that file in order for tomorrow. 

Saumya: errrh both ( Saumya and RS)  unwillingly follow begum sahiba, as me and ANAYA laugh at them. 

Ruthshalini: princess u also come with us !  She said while grinning 

Anaya pouts , she runs towards her sister ( ruthshalini) grabs her hand dragging her while swinging her sister's hand side to side while singing a nursery rhyme I laughed  and actual laugh  , she sits down next her sister ( RS) as anaya points to me to sit next to her. As they began talking away , my mind was still on jalal still feeling hurt about his actions. But why was begum sahiba so confused? My thoughts break away as I felt someone shaking my shoulders.

Anaya: helooo???? She said with an extending ooo

Jodha: ha ha am here 

Anaya: good!, 

Hamida began to look over at some files , and looked frustrated 

Saumya: kya hua begum sahiba?

Hamida: I took the wrong file.  From jalal's room she said looking put out 

Hamida: um saumya can u run up and get it 

Saumya was looking here and there,

Hamida: shalini you go then 

But both of them were looking here and there ,

Hamida: why you both won't go?

Ruthshalini: because this new house is a maze! 

Hamida: hmmm jodha you know where's room is right?

Jodha: ji

Hamida: in his main cabinet there's blue file , written  sponsoring 2014

Can u grab that for me? 

Jodha: yeah sure! 

Anaya: am also coming!

She grabs my hand as she drags me kinda gently towards the stairs

Ruthshalini: don't break anything! As all of them started laughing.

Anaya pouted again.

Jodha: so anaya long time nah 

Anaya: very long time!! Why u and jalal Bhai jaan don't come here anymore! She shows an angry face, I frown again 

Jodha: " arrey wo sab chodo um" as I was trying to change the topic still thinking about jalal. Before I know it , anaya had already dragged me to jalal's room. She let's go of my hand and runs off and I go towards the the cabinet. I open it up and go through a range of files ,  find the blue file as I was about to grab it. Anaya yelled out 

Anaya: eee!!!!!! My PHOTO!!!!!

And I drop some of the files on the ground , damn it I look toward anaya who seems to have an o shaped mouth , looking at her photo well and simply framed on the wall. I smile just nearby a pic of me and jalal, I remember how I made him put that on the wall. I quickly turn away before I get more sad and start picking up the files , that Is when something catches me eye. A file in the colour of navy blue I could only see the title which says " manali hospital ". I stare at it with confusion as I slowly pick up that file when I have that file in my hands, right underneath the title which says " blood donation report". I stare at with great confusion , feeling suddenly nervous when I see the date at the bottom corner " 23 oct 2011". That was the date when everything crashed down on me , the date I was in manali hospital. With out wasting a second I open the report , and began reading away.

Few minutes later..

I close the report , as tears well up in my eyes , droplets of tears wetting the side of the file. I slightly breathe through my mouth so anaya or anyone else can't hear me crying. " he was the only reason am living right now" " I should've died 2 years ago". I wipe my years away as I put some of  the files away.

Jodha: anaya... I say in a heavy sob which I was desperately trying to cover, she looks over at me and smiles but as soon as she observes me her smile drops for the first time. 

Anaya: di aap tik ho? 

Jodha: yeah am fine um anaya go and give this file okay..

Anaya: ummm okay... She comes over towards me as I give her the file.

Anaya: di aap ro rahe ho? 

Jodha: no! Anaya, begum sahiba use batana ki main ja rahi hui!

She looked at me doubtfully as I got up. And walked out of the room still on the verge of crying even more. I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible I ran down the stairs quickly. But anaya she was calling out for me and following me. I wipe the tears and finally got outside as I walked away faster.

Anaya: wait di!!!! She called out , after a get seconds 

Anaya: oh sorry I hear her saying when I look back she had bumped into someone. Without a split second I get into my car, desperately looking for my car keys my my vision was blur due to tears. Yet I could hear anaya calling out for her sister.

I quickly drive away , turn left and keep driving I didn't even know where I was going but I could barely see the road, I could hear another car though my mind was jalal thinking the man who was the reason I was living was no longer in my presence. Was I suppose to be happy? Or sad?, thinking I should've died that night , the only reason I'm living till now was because of him. My vision had turned blur , it a was struggle to keep my eyes on the road. Barely steering the wheel, as I drive on and on , it was in that split second , when a something bashed into my car from the back, with a terrible force my hands struggled to steer , properly there was time to react i felt the colassal impact. tire screeches and a blarring horn scream in my ear. i felt my body slammded against the seatbelt and the shattering glass slice which feels like it cuts my arms and neck , my neck strained terribly , As a great pain welled up in me. I steer somewhere else and crash into something infront of me. I could taste blood on the side of my lips as I began to breathe abnormally before I could look up the world fades away.

Precap: jalal comes back to her ancestral house to apologise to jodha and gets a shocking news.

There!!!! Phew!!!!! Sorry guys for any mistakes I didn't read it!! 🤣🤗
Thanks again 
Luv u guys 🤗❤️
Edited by Divya879 - 9 years ago
Anaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oye kon devil????
And congrats!!!🥳 And I like ur torn apart logo thingy it's cool ⭐️
Edited by Anaya13 - 9 years ago
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! pls update the chapi sooonnn
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Iss Baat pe Update to banta hai🤣i hope I don't count in those certain people...😲😆 I'm soo sweet, cute.. main thodi aise kaam karti hun🤣
Congo for your new thread Divya di!🤗
Whisper to Thread Fillers: Hey Guys.. let's finish this thread before Divya di updates... what say?😆🤣
onaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations plz update soon
Devilicious_ME thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Iss Baat pe Update to banta hai🤣i hope I do count in those certain people...😲😆 I'm soo sweet, cute.. main thodi aise kaam karti hun🤣
Congo for your new thread Divya !🤗
Whisper to Thread Fillers: Hey Guys.. let's finish this thread before Divya gives updates... what say?😆🤣
yy not  i loved fill thread
Edited by -RuthShalini- - 9 years ago
SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratss on New thread...ab jaldi is pr update bhi dooo
sw123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread Divya 🥳
ab jaldi update karo 
Divya879 thumbnail