for sure! πŸ˜³
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please update soon and pm me.
KanJmaskis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Divya  I am totally new to this forum I joined this to read the chapter's of bhavi Di I love them she is very great and loving writer and I have seen there r so many other stories of JA and I had started to read them and I usually love to read historical theme of JA bt when I read ur Ff I like it very much and I had read  ur all chapters till 19
KanJmaskis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rest
You have made so many twists in the story and u make the story belong to the tittle that is "torn apart" BT now don't make jodha die  u can make survive her by making breathtaking efforts from Jalal  and now jalal will repent upon himself fr not believing her and please give update soon and reply me also
Edited by Kanchani1375mis - 9 years ago
Divya879 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AFEHS

Please update soon and pm me.

I really will try to update soon πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ and surely will pm you πŸ˜‰
Divya879 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchani1375mis

Hello Divya  I am totally new to this forum I joined this to read the chapter's of bhavi Di I love them she is very great and loving writer and I have seen there r so many other stories of JA and I had started to read them and I usually love to read historical theme of JA bt when I read ur Ff I like it very much and I had read  ur all chapters till 19

awww thank u sooo much β€οΈπŸ€— I'm really glad you liked it πŸ˜³ yes Bhavi di's writing is amazing!πŸ‘
Divya879 thumbnail
ResπŸ˜‰Edited by Divya879 - 9 years ago
Divya879 thumbnail
@my replies in red underline πŸ˜‰Edited by Divya879 - 9 years ago
Divya879 thumbnail

{There you go! Ch 20 wowo! Awesome! Thanks u so much you guys love u 
And get well soon anaya! }

Chapter 20

Jalal POV 

Was she really gone? I ask myself She was but how could she?, suddenly didn't know how to feel I wanted to feel something but no it was that blank feeling a feeling of being lost. I was never gonna see her smile again , never be able to hear her voice I was never going to see her. This sudden news was threatening me , my body too still not a movement from me.
Surya: "jalal! "He calls out 
I slowly lift my face to look towards him, it was that slight hope that he was gonna tell me that this was all a joke. But due to his expression.. That hope faded away.
Surya: "the marriage... it .. It was broken the day after you left her here.. "He says looking down. That made me feel even worse than I already felt made me horribly guilty. I look back at him I could see that anger was overcoming his expression as he clenched his fist still looking down.
Surya: "GOD I HATE YOU JALAL! "He shouts at me he walks towards me as he grabs the collar of my shirt , still I couldn't look him in the eye.
Surya: " YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE CRIED OVER YOU , HOW MUCH SHE LOVED YOU AND YOU , YOU JUST LEFT HER CRYING ON THE FLOOR YOU HURT HER ALOT I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT YOU bas***d"! He yells at the top of his voice. Every bit of it was true , for someone that loved me so much , I hurt them to the extend. It was that moment I felt fear , the fear that was behind me for that two years away from her. The two years that I lost. 
Surya: " EVEN BEFORE SHE... D-DIED ALL SHE EVER DID WAS CRY OVER YOU"
He grips on my collar even tighter , still I couldn't look him in the eye , I was still shocked and scared to do that I could imagine how his eyes. Would be looking fury , eyes filled with hatred towards me. Not moments later her pushed me back letting go of the grip.
Surya: " JUST.. get out okay" he says slowly moving away from his anger he turns around and leaves from the place and out the door .Then it's just me alone , my eyes felt heavy when I look up I see Ashwini jodha' s stepmom leaning against on the pillars on the second floor looking down at me with concern in her eyes she looked fragile , pale and looked as if she was going to cry again. She slowly peels her self away from the pillar as she climbs down the stairs holding the railing she makes her self walk towards me silently and slowly. Again it was almost it was automatic I couldn't help but look down I couldn't face them.
Ashwini: "don't take surya's words to your heart he's just letting out his anger that's all" she says faintly 
Jalal: "but it's the truth.. "I reply silently with a scratchy tone
Ashwini: " hey.."She places a hand on my shoulder 
Ashwini: " tell me are you okay?" There was the moment of pin drop silence between us.
Jalal: " I.. I c-can't believe she's.. Actually .. Gone I say in a heavy sob  
But not tears were there.
Jalal: " thinking ...now me and Jodha's relationship we had something that always comes in the way , and that was me I was always the problem.. Now she's gone.. I chock on that sentence " I'm never going to see her again but the tears they just aren't there so does that mean in the end she meant nothing to me?" I ask her I wanted her to answer that question cause I didn't know the answer , after saying this finally I had some feeling that devastating pained feeling in the heart.
Ashwini: " no I don't know how to explain it jalal but I don't think whether you cry or not means you care any less about her" 
I look up to her for the first time , she gives me a faint smile.
Jalal: " I can't believe she's gone.." I shudder , on that sentence, there was something I wanted to ask her but didn't know how to put it into words. Moreover I didn't have much courage to ask her..
Ashwini: "Jalal?"
Jalal: "umm.. I.. N-need to ask you something.."
Ashwini: " yes?.." She says,with a uneasy and worried tone, again there was that pin drop silence for a minute or two.
Jalal: " about.. H-her.. D-dead...Body " i say looking down now I could feel those tears rushing up to my eyes. Ashwini looked at for a while and frowned not soon tears were streaming down her face. 
Ashwini: " no.. They never found her.. body.." She says sobbing and sniffing every then and now. Unable to watch her in pain and tears I look down as I clench my teeth as tears streamed down my face. I turn my back on her as I ball my fist and gritted my teeth this was all my fault. I could hear someone else coming but didn't bother to look who it was.
Man: " mum come on please.." The person says in worried and heavy voice. 
Man: " and who are you?"
As I slowly turn around , I stand in shock I recognise his face the person from the photos RUKAIYA showed me. Causing me to misunderstand him for her secret lover. He stared at me blankly for awhile , then anger took over this lost expression. His face trembled as he balled fist tight 
Rithik: " THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU bas***d!" He shouts 
Ashwini: " rithik..!" She warns him 
Rithik: " mum please don't interfere in this " he replies turning his head sideways and then turning towards me.
I close my eyes , I wanted to runaway from the his place like the coward I am for that moment's peace I wanted to be a selfish coward. Who ran away from other people's pain just to get the pain away from myself.
Rithik: " WHY DID YOU COME HERE? OH I'M SORRY DID YOU HAVE SOMETHING MORE TO SAY TO JODHA? HURT HER MORE SO YOU CAN WATCH HER DIE IN FRONT OF YOU? I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT SHE'S ALREADY...
D-DEAD" he shouts the Harsh words of reality to me , this time he angered me as I look at him furiously how dare he say that? Sure I'm a sadistic being but I never wanted her to.. As I was going to speak up I see jodha's dad behind Rithik with tears welled up in eyes. 
Bharamal: " rithik that's quite enough!" He warns him , 
Bharamal: " this is hard for everyone I understand but don't take your anger and sorrow out in someone else mind you words it's hard for Jalal as well" he says in a heavy voice yet it was a scratchy voice.
Rithik: " YOU'RE ACTUALLY GIVING SYMPATHY TO THIS bas***d!" He shouts , he gives me a disgusted look and walks away , and up the stairs.
Rithik: " pathetic !" He says 
I clench my teeth , as I put my head down I close my eyes for a second remembering  the last time I saw her , the last words I said to her. 
~ flashback~
I remember how she fragile she looked when she appeared outside my door , her eyes bloodshot , tear marks stained in her pale face.

Jalal: what you want! 

Jodha : jalal main... I just wanna talk to you and just

Jalal : first listen to me I cut her off

Jalal: pack your things and GET OUT! understand 

I remember how hurt and pained she looked.

Jodha': jalal ...please meri baat toh suno

Not wanting to hear nothing from her , I grab one of her arm and drag her inside and towards her room. When we reach there , I push her inside. As she hisses in pain.

Jalal : like I said pack you things and get out!

Jodha: jalal please just listen to me! Jalal I had no clue this was gonna happen. Honestly main sach keh rao! ,She was crying now but I isn't really feel angry when she cried but felt horrifyingly bad now. But I wasn't really I mood to listen but now I was beyond angry she's denying.

Jalal: JUST SHUT UP! I yell at her

Jalal: jodha I wish I never met you! , there would be no need to want you , to love you , to cry over you , to acting like you care!. Coz you know what jodha you're not my favourite mistake, but a simple regret I thought I knew who you were, my plan is to forgive and forget , forgive my self for being  so stupid and forget you ever existed. 

I look towards her tears were streaming down her eyes, she looked pained now all my wondering did I not regret one word that I said to her. But no I just didn't find much regression in me.

I left the room , slamming the door leaving her all alone I could now hear her crying which suddenly made me on the verge of crying. I wipe it away before it falls. I was waiting in the living room, wondering was this how it was going to end?. After a few minutes , jodha comes out of the room with her suitcase rolling behind her. She stopped we both looked at each other, now I felt like I didn't want her to leave , I could feel tears rushing into inside my eyes. Now why am I feeling so bad? But then again I felt angry at the same time, I ball my fist and close my eyes. 

Jalal: GET OF MY LIFE!I yell at her 

I could hear her , suitcase rolling toward the door she stops again.

Jodha: may god fulfil your wish she says in a heavy sob 

Before I could digest the harsh reality and turn towards the doorway , she had already left. This time a tear escaped from my eyes and rolled down painfully down my cheek.
~ flashback ends~ 
I jerk open my eyes , without knowing my face trembling , i look around to see jodha's parents looking at me worriedly after remembering that painful, memory. Almost felt like I couldn't breathe the entire place seemed to close in on me , felt colder. I couldn't handle it anymore as tears stung my eyes they fall down freely. I didn't even have the right to look at them in the eye.
Jalal: " I am so sorry.."  I say in a quite scratchy 
Jalal: " I am so sorry.. That... I .. That I ..killed your daughter " I tell them my throat felt dry almost as if my breathe was stuck in it.
Bharamal: " JALAL!" He shouts unexpectedly 
Bharamal: " Jalal you did no such thing " he says angrily 
Jalal: " I am so sorry I killed your daughter , which caused all of you unbearable pain" 
Ashwini: " Jalal don't say that" 

Rithik POV 
As I observe from upstairs , when Jalal said he killed Jodha , I was Shocked I mean as much I hate him I never wanted him to take blame like this. I could see from here how, he was concentrated in the pain he looked weak yet straining with pain. Still he wasn't meeting dad and mum's eyes cause he blamed himself for jodha's death? But found myself agreeing to it partially it was his fault that jodha was all weak and upset she went out to mohammd mansion in order to? Maybe to meet Jalal?. I turn away from the seen as a great pain welled up in me as,I could hear him still saying he same thing blaming himself for jodha's death he seemed to convince himself he was a Murderer. Maybe I went too far , why does it matter now jodha's dead now and there's nothing we can do about it. Now I no longer shuddered at the word dead when It was referred to jodha I got used to it. 
I glance back at Jalal he had already left Leaving mum and dad in horror Shock and sadness. 

Jalal POV 
As I finally step out of the mansion , my head began to hurt uncontrollably I didn't know why but it just did. I place my hand on my forehead trying to ease the pain but no use came of it. " GET OUT OF MY LIFE" my last words to her l I told her to get out my life a great pain welled up in me as I wept silently. I killed her , this was all my fault she's dead because of me. 
" May God fulfil your wish" her last reply to me ,  
Jalal: "I killed her  " I say to myself loudly 
Rtihik: " hey.." he says in a quite voice , I lift my head still turning away from him , I could hear his footsteps walking behind me as he places his hand in my shoulder.
Rithik: " look.. I'm sorry for what I said earlier... But I still hate you there's no change in that.. Jodha's gone and we should move on.." 
Jalal: " I don't understand why you're apologising to me.. Because you said the truth.. And I also know that I killed her" I say coldly I've accepted it now fully.
Rithik: " Jalal.." 
I didn't know why but I wanted to see her accident area , I just wanted to do no I need to go there. 
Jalal:" rithik where did this happen"? 
There was a pin drop from silence among us for a while .. 
Rithik: "near the Kabul ranges , the first high cliff to the right "  
Jalal: " thank u" I say quietly walking away from him , as I get into my car driving off to the Kabul ranges.

* time lapse *

~ Kabul ranges ~ 

As I arrive just at the entrance road of Kabul ranges a barrier was kept in the way , I pop my head out from the window to see some policemen walking towards my car. They stop at the side of the drivers seat , ducking  their head down hunching their shoulders to face me.
Policeman: " sorry this area is strictly off ranges we can not allow to pass any longer" he says confidently , I glare at him just within a second his confidence turns fearful.
Jalal: " is that so.. " 
Policeman: " haan"
Jalal:" I'm Jalaludin mohammad these ranges are a part of my property if you don't allow me in there will be consequences"
Policeman: " I'm sorry sir p-please f-forgive me but I really can't allow you it's strict orders I have to follow there's been a brutal accident and we're investigating on this and we only allow the victim's family members to pass through even though they shouldn't be there considering they're Rajputs we had no choice but allow them and saying that our inspector had strictly given orders to not let anyone but them in "he says fearfully , it was then someone said 
Man: " allow him he's with me" I tilt my head to see surya there with this hands in his pockets walking towards us.
Policeman: " umm yes as you say" he bows down and walks away 
Jalal:" surya.."?"
Surya: " you're not allowed cars up ahead I'm not sure why but he has told us to stick to a certain path which is made for us " he says half looking at me.
Jalal: " hmm right" I reply as I get out my car , he turns around and walks ahead of me.
Surya: " just follow me.." He says quitely

*Chota sa time lapse * ( only like 10 minute time lapse okay) 

As we walk in  the certain pathway made for us , I look at the the road which leads to where we were going the road was scraped out at some parts there were crime scene tapes around most half of the road we passed. As we walked I felt an uneasy heatwave passing me but still made me feel cold, the road almost like the Isle of death for jodha, it was then I heard those petrifying screams of jodha the sound of tire screeching it played loudly in my head. I stopped dead in my tracks as I strained my forehead trying to get this out of my mind. I started to breathe heavily , as I gritted my teeth.
Surya:" errgh" he turn around to face me 
Surya: " hey Jalal are you okay?" He asks alertly 
I open my eyes in a jerk , as I heard his voice 
Jalal: " I'm FINE!" I reply coldly , 
Surya: " whatever we're here it's just up ahead "
Surya: " there's restriction you can't get much close to the scene the path  it stops right at the left corner entrance on the scene you only see it from there and don't go any further you got that?" He says rudely 
Jalal: " yea.." 
He turns around and starts walking away 
Jalal: " listen " I close my eyes 
Surya: " what. You want" 
Jalal: " I'm sorry ...I - I killed her.." I say walking up ahead , still closing my eyes having both my hands tucked away in my front pocket looking down.
Surya: " wait what!" He says in a jerk 
Surya: " Jalal what are you saying?" 
Jalal: " exactly what you heard" 
Surya: " Jalal wait!" He says running back to me as coming in front of me, I could see him Shocked and sad no longer angry wait what?
Surya: " Jalal.. As much I as I hate you for what you did to jodha that night and what you did to her two years ago"
Surya: " don't blame your self for her death okay you didn't kill her just remember that" with that he leaves once again , I keep walking ahead after a few minutes I see the end point of the path , the dusty wide  entrance of that cliff. My heart pounded in a painful speed as I get closer and closer to the end point and when I did there it was. Her car hanging half way near the side of the cliff the back of it completely demolished. Crushed almost , from where I was standing there was no use. I could barely see all of it . I close my eyes this place made me feel suffocated short of breathe the air didn't seem safe to breathe almost . This was where she died I keep my head down as I grit my teeth I had to see this again a car incident which caused someone I loved life .the sound of crushing leaves made me look back at the forest area behind the brutal road no one was there. But I felt that uneasy feeling , errgh it's probably some animal. 
Jalal: " uh surya?" Thinking it must be him I turn behind the path looking back at the cliff 
Jalal: " I'm so sorry.." I whisper 
not wanting to stay here anymore I walk back in no time reaching my car and driving off to Mohammad mansion.
Jalal: " what've I done?"

~ residence Mohammad mansion ~ 
I park my car , and walk towards the mansion keeping my eyes on the ground with both hands in my pocket. This day was just a screaming nightmare I've lost her and it was all my fault she died , why did this happen again first bakshi. I stop walking at that thought I remember that fateful night it was nothing but a nightmare I lost my little sister that night. Now I've lost jodha the most important person in my life.

*Time lapse*

I back into my bedroom without responding to any of the questions that were thrown at me downstairs. I shut the door tight , and stare out to see a picture of me and jodha on the dark greyish wall I walk towards the picture. Only to have a tear slide down my face 
Jalal: " why'd you leave me?" I ask quietly just moments later anger builds up in me as I felt an unwarming heatwave rise up in my body, clenching my right fist getting my teeth ,With such a force punching the wall just beside the framed photo my fist still in crushed hole but I felt no pain nothing , I lean my forehead on the picture and stay there for awhile to get that moment's peace that's all I wanted right now. " please come back"
I whisper I open my eyes to hear the rain falling slowly , my blood dripping down keeping up,to the beat of raindrops. I remove my hand from the punch hole to see a fall of blood streaming down from my knuckles flowing in different directions. I should feel pain right now but I didn't I felt nothing , but that devastating pain in the heart, I'm still behind shock my body can't seem to function in movements i slide down the wall with my back against it and sit with my knees up , having both my hands over it holding my left wrist , with bloodied right hand. I could hear the rain beating down harshly outside.
Jalal: " how so cliche " I say referring to the rain outside on this day, 
"I just want her back"  that's all I want away from the this overwhelming pain and grief , but these emotions alone are inevitable to move on from.
After a while my eyes scan the room , and my eyes land on the fresh bottle of alcohol on the bar stand in the room.

* time lapse* 

" Jalal! Jaalaal! She says in Singing voice , I open my eyes , and there she was jodha she was there alive in front of me. I was back in our old home in my old bedroom there jodha was her hair in her signature high pony tail , wearing shorts and a loose shirt. She was bending down tieing  her shoe lace.
Jodha: " about time you got up!" 
Jalal: " jodha?" 
Jodha: " haan main" she says confused 
Jalal: " huh? But I " 
Jodha: " waise Jalal lets do something today and no excuses you have been spending so much time in office 24/7 you're in the office this is completely unfair!" 
Jalal: " but wait ? I'm so " 
Jodha: " hush now we're going on a drive okay! Come on up!" She says in a demanding chirpy voice , she comes towards me and sits beside me as I sit up to face her , as she wraps her both of her hands around me and hugs me, I hug her back.
Jalal: " I'm so glad" 
Jodha: " glad about?" She says facing me , still having her hands wrapped around my neck.
Jalal: " nothing " I smile back 
Jodha: " we should get going!" She says smiling , she gets up to leave but I hold her back , she turn towards me as her ponytail does smooth turn.
Jodha: " kya hua?" She asks in a concerning voice 
I drag her slowly towards me , a look up to her Jodha smiles as she places her palm over my lips still smiling she places a kiss on the back of her plam. She smiles in a beautiful way, I smirk at her at her she giggles and leaves the room.

* scene changes * 
As we drive in the ranges of Kabul , still talking and laughing as we go in deeper   Suddenly Jodha started to scream violently a terrifying pitch still driving I turn towards her, worriedly as my eyes widen she was breathing heavily sweat building up on her forehead she looked scared and she trembled in fear. I hit the brakes and unclip my seatbelt and place both my palms against her hot and wet cheeks to calm her down.
Jalal: " Jodha Jodha ca calm down what's wrong are are you okay? " 
Jalal: " Jodha?? Jodha reply to me what's wrong wha what happend?" I ask altered , I was shocked to see her this way she stopped screaming
 She faced me slowly it was almost as if the world moved in such a slow pace. As she finally faced me where her hair had come loose next thing I know pieces of broken and shattered glass came towards her. I didn't do anything I just sat there watching in horror i didn't understand what was going on I turn sideways to only see a Truck Infront of us crushed on the front my car. But felt no pain , I could Hear nothing but yet I could feel our car moving back in such force and speed. The car skidded sideways throwing me nearly off of the car , my heart raced up in such a speed it was difficult for me to breathe next thing I know without an unknown force from my side bashed into us throwing Jodha off from her seat bashing into her door. As for me I didn't feel a single pain , I just watched the horror Infront of me not long after that the Jodha felt down on the hard dusty ground. But didn't do anything I just watched her .

I get up in a strained jerk I breathe heavily , my eyes widen open I blink multiple times to get used to it. I look around I was back in Mohammad  mansion I was in my room it was just a dream. I place my hand on my head as it throbbed in unbearable pain , I almost felt as if my blood was drowning  in alcohol my throat was dried up. That Dream  felt so realistic it was a such a nightmare I didn't do anything to help her , I just watched her. I get up peeling myself away from the wall my back which was in a uncomfortable position ached. I walk around with an unsteady balance having to hold on to things as I walk Just then my phone rang , and vibrated on my pants pocket. Gripping on the chair tightly with my left hand I grab my phone without even checking to see , who it was I accept it and place it on my ear.
Jalal: " erh hello?" 
Surya: " Jalal! Listen come here ASAP! The inspector wants to inform us about regarding Jodha he said it was really important , and I thought you should come along too?!"
Regarding her? Hmm I wonder what that's all about , my head still throbbing in pain I place my other hand on my forehead,
Jalal: " uh yeah " I clear my throat as I continue to speak 
Jalal: " I'll be there thanks for letting me know" I reply 
Surya: " okay then bye"
Jalal: " yeah bye" I cut the phone , still wondering what that is all about I wonder , still that dream was still on my mind I guess at least i saw her again right I heard her again I close my eyes to remember that part of the dream again. " how so Cliche I just had to have that dream" 

* time lapse* 

After a quick shower , I realised I didn't eat lunch or dinner last night and I was really hungry but I don't think I've time I'll eat later this is more important. I check the time 9:25 yeah I better get going , I grab my car keys and head out thankfully no one was downstairs i spot the maids preparing the breakfast on the dining table I quickly grab two pecies of toast and head out still that dream was still in my mind I wanted to forget It so badly.

* time lapse* ( IM SOO SORRY FOR HEAPS OF THESE) 

~ residence rajput haveli ~

As I enter the mansion I see everyone was seated in the grand living room as they see me their eyes lit up. Ashwini comes forward and gives me a faint smile.
Ashwini: "good morning "
Jalal: "morning! " i reply back to her 
She guides me towards a fancy sofa , the one opposite to where jodha's dad was sitting. Rithik and surya was also there we just looked at each other and that's it I guess it's more easier to talk through a phone than to talk face to face. There was that uneasy silence among us until we heard footsteps coming our way m everyone looked towards the door way to see three policemen walking towards us , the one in the middle was the only one who wasn't wearing a uniform but the other two beside him were, frimly looking each one holding a file in their hands. We all stand up to greet them.

Rahim: " sorry for making you wait this long we had to gather some new information " 
Bharamal: " no it's just fine!" He replies politely he scans the room and stops at me.
Rahim: " hmm new face? And who might you be?" He asks me and curiosity 
I walk towards him ,
Jalal: " I'm Jalal , jalal mohammad " I say as we both shake hands 
Rahim: " oh I've heard quite about you I'm inspector Rahim Ali nice to meet you" 
Jalal: " you too" he smiles , Bharamal guides him to his seat , he stays silent for awhile staring at the ground his silence builds up the tension in the room it was uneasy.
Surya: " inspector Saab what's so urgent is everything okay?" We look towards him, as he meets his green eyes towards us.
Rahim: " we found out something.. And in conclusion " he takes a deep breathe.
Rahim: " this was no accident " he says with a deep serious voice , our eyes widen what'd he mean by that? 
Rahim: " this was planned out.."

Preview: Rahim's theory 

Dun dun dun!! Haha there you go cliffhanger much?? Yay! 
Anyways hope you guys liked it kinda??? Do hit likes button and leave your precious comments criticism is welcomed with open hands! Thanks again
Love u guys πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
And early merry Christmas! 

Edited by Divya879 - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic update  😊