Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Aaru9112

Wonderful chappy!!! Pls update soon

thank u πŸ˜³
Divya879 thumbnail

[QUOTE=dharshu]Woohooo!! πŸ₯³ Amazing writing!! Really? 😲Loved it!! My poor jodha!! 😭 Ha
How can jalal do this!! πŸ’” Errr And jodhu's accident!! 😑 Ehh  I so loved one thing!! Sorry.. 3 things!! Shalu, anaya n saumya!! 🀣 How did u get this idea!!  Lol! They were meant to be a like serous characters now anaya is there so  I🀣😲🀣Do continue soon!! Cant wait fa d next update wait for it !πŸ˜†!![ /QUOTE]
Divya879 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka8722

res.. will unres tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ Hehe πŸ€—

great chappy!πŸ‘ Really?😳 except Jo's accident😑😑 Grrr😳

AkankshaENRIQUE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome chapter ...πŸ‘
thanks for long update ...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Divya879 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkankshaJA

awesome chapter ...πŸ‘

thanks for long update ...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

hehe thank u  lol welcome πŸ€£
...jaskaran... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dekha is baar maine jaldi comment kar diya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. and thank u yaar.. intentionally ya unintentionally tune meri request sun hi li😊.. and u updated before a monthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. and i really exited for jalal's reaction.😭😭😭 and bechari jodha..😑😑😑. how much she suffers... hope she is fine...plss update soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... and chapter was awesome.. i love jodha and his father relations.. and how understanding was surya and his family😊😊😊.. hope jalal will not act to bas***d type.. and u will make a happy endingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. and dekha u have not completed the whole ff in only one thread.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. love uu and udpate soon... plsss always free to msg like pmm... for chat...🀣add more akdha romance😳😳
Divya879 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...jaskaran...

Dekha is baar maine jaldi comment kar diya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Finally πŸ˜‰and thank u yaar.. intentionally ya unintentionally tune meri request sun hi li😊.. and u updated before a monthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. Muvah!!!πŸ€— 😳and i really exited for jalal's reaction.😭😭😭 and bechari jodha..😑😑😑Hmmm🀣. how much she suffers... HmmmπŸ˜† hope she is fine.grrr..plss update soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ERHHHπŸ˜† ... and chapter was awesome.. Really!!!😳 i love jodha and his father relations.. Yeah 😳and how understanding was surya and his family😊😊😊.. hope jalal will not act to bas***d type.. Hope not🀣 and u will make a happy endingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..grrr!!πŸ€” and dekha u have not completed the whole ff in only one thread.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Damn it!!.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† love uu and udpate soon... Love u more😳  update??? 🀣plsss always free to msg like pmm... for chat...🀣 Will do yrr 😳add more akdha romance😳😳If any of them are left alive πŸ€£

my comments in @red