HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN: PREM PREETI FF STORY FROM START

forest thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys I m AMISHA  and I m going to write a ff on prem and preeti from start ie that our lovely preeti is only 18 years old and our dashing hero prem is 21.

I truly hope you will like it guys!!!

INTRODUCTION

Preeti has completed her school and now she is doing medical 1st year. she is living in her hostel because her collage is very far away from her house. Prem lives in America also completing his collage. Prem and Preeti have last met when they were teens but now they are adults but however they like eachother but they were really didn't know about  each others feelings.

Summer holidays had began preeti's collage break has also started. her father called up her on phone and told her that her dadi was extremely sick so they needed to meet her. Preeti and Pritam uncle went to their village..Where they met dadi and Preeti being to be a doctor in future started looking after for her medicinesetc she was multi talented she and sapna went to a school nearby to teach poor childen and also when she talked to Dr. Sha in delhi she got to know that there is his a small hospital nearby she also started working in that in an internship. Prem had also returned from abroad in his vacations and his family also went to their village to meet dadi.

THIS WAS MY FIRST PART ie MY INTRODUCTION HOPE U LIKE IT

MY NEXT PART WILL CONTAIN PREM PREETI FIRST MEETING WHEN THEY ARE ADULT

Edited by forest - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago