Never thought I would rewatch a Myrud scene

Posted: 9 years ago
RR for me ended with Paro's death,but was still watching for the sake of M=P and after that used to watch only coz my mom watches it(she loves Ashish πŸ˜†) But no matter how much I hated Rudra yesterday,the fact is that I've never seen a scene more passionate and emotional than this on Indian TV.Hats off to Sanish.No matter if they don't give you any awards,Sanish is truly the best couple seen on TV ever.Such fabulous actors they are!
PS:As a Parud fan,I HATED what is happening between Myrud.This appreciation is for the Actors only.CVs DO NOT need to gloat.
I agree the story line sucks and the characters have been tossed and fried but the actors have risen above the script and delivered flawlessly.
you have to give it to Sanish...they are top notch and superlative !
Originally posted by sho-shweet

CVs DO NOT need to gloat.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Whatta line!! Loved it πŸ˜ƒ

P.s. Its been a while since i watchd the show... Maybe i should check out the episodeπŸ˜‰ 
N yeah...cvs need not gloat!! I will watch it for Sanish not Myrud!! 
πŸ˜† Thats the magic of Sanish..⭐️😳
I've watched the scene 3 times and seeing the pictures again and since the morning 🀣

I do not love Myrud but sanish made me love that particular scene! #HotnessOverloaded ☺️

Originally posted by Preggy

I've watched the scene 3 times and seeing the pictures again and since the morning 🀣

I do not love Myrud but sanish made me love that particular scene! #HotnessOverloaded ☺️

I first was blown away and couldn' think anything but now I'm imagining our Paro instead of Myra.Damn these CVs didn't even show a proper confession scene for our Parud.
Originally posted by kate_austen

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Whatta line!! Loved it πŸ˜ƒ

P.s. Its been a while since i watchd the show... Maybe i should check out the episodeπŸ˜‰ 
N yeah...cvs need not gloat!! I will watch it for Sanish not Myrud!! 

CVs are a bunch of sadists I tell u,so they deserve this.But this was the first scene of Myrud which wasn't a copy-paste from Parud story.Sanish nailed it.I wish they had given something like this for Parud.?But they were more conerned about Laila,Mala when she was alive!
Originally posted by aaliah3108

I agree the story line sucks and the characters have been tossed and fried but the actors have risen above the script and delivered flawlessly.
you have to give it to Sanish...they are top notch and superlative !
Indeed!Just two epis left πŸ˜­
Originally posted by sho-shweet

I first was blown away and couldn' think anything but now I'm imagining our Paro instead of Myra.Damn these CVs didn't even show a proper confession scene for our Parud.

Even I imagined Paro but sanish just made my mind stop ☺️Edited by Preggy - 9 years ago
So true dear
Sanish were exceptional yesterday
Am so gonna miss them