loved it...
than for the pm bb
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 31
Nice one...
Geet was so terrified...
Maan doesn't know what it exactly was...
Arnav and Khushi had a good time...
Cont soon dear...
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...
geet is scared and she dont know why...
maan n geet ko khushi aur rajji ne kitne sawal kiye bechre maaneet 😆
arnav n khushi's date...so lovely...
but the mention of storm is scaring me :(
aqvum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please update.. Eagerly waiting for it..
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aqvum

Please update.. Eagerly waiting for it..

Hi Reader! I will be updating soon! It is just that I am not happy with the way Chapter 30 went through so I am planning to rewrite it! That is why it is taking me so much time to update! Will update soon though! 
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Thank you!🤗
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAPTER 30. ANNIE'S TRUTH COMES OUT!

(For old deewanapan readers: This is the rewrite of Chapter 30.

For full explanation, read the note at the end!)

"Lo! Hogayi aaj se aapki Khushi humaari!", Anjali announced as Khushi blushed and Maan smiled. They were all assembled at Maan and Khushi's house and they had just finished the roka ceremony. Khushi sat on the sofa wearing a red chunri on her head and holding all the things her in-laws gave her for roka in her lap. Arnav sat beside her while rest of the family were scattered around the room.

"Le jaayiye aap ise!", Maan retorted, "Jitne jaldi yeh bala talegi achcha hai!"

Everyone chuckled as Khushi's jaw dropped open, "Veerji!"

"What?", Maan looked at her with mock innocence, "You know it is true!"

Khushi huffed while glaring at him and then let out another whine, "Bhabhi!"

Geet sat by her sister-in-law trying to console her by saying that Maan was just joking all the while sending a glare Maan's way.

"Yeh toh badi achchi baat hai!", Anjali played along, "Hum bhi yahi chaahte hain ki Khushiji humaare ghar jald se jald aa jaaye! Chote ko sambhaalna ab humaare bas mein nahi hai! Ab iss ghode ko naya lagaam chaahiye!"

"What the! You think of me as horse, Di?", Arnav looked at his sister in shock as everyone laughed at Anjali's words. Khushi giggled from beside him making him send a glare her way. She quieted down right away but her lips kept on threatening to smile wide.

"Shukr manaao Saale Saab! Ghoda bola gadha nahi!", Shyam retorted sending everyone into peals of laughter and making Arnav huff in anger.

The chatting and jokes continued amongst everybody as they discussed Maan and Geet upcoming wedding which was scheduled after a month and thinking of right date to give Arnav and Khushi their engagement party.

Amidst this, came a loud voice, "STOP IT! STOP THIS NONSENSE!"

All turned to see Annie standing on the doorway glaring at them. Before anyone could react, Annie stormed over to Khushi and grabbing all the things kept on her lap as shagun from her in-laws, she threw them down.

"ANVESHA!"

"Annieji!"

Both Arnav and Khushi spoke up as they stood up in shock. Rest of the people in the room looked shocked too.

"Yeh roka nahi ho sakta!", Annie announced.

"What!", Arnav hissed as he grabbed Annie's arm and glared at her, "What kind of nonsense is this, Annie?"

"Yeh nonsense nahi hai, mera pyaar hai tumhaare liye Arnav!" Annie pleaded.

She turned towards Khushi and glared at her, "Yeh tumhaare liye theek ladki nahi hai, Arnav!"

Arnav grabbed her and turned her back towards him, "Who are you to decide who is right for me and who is wrong?"

"Main Annie hoon, Arnav. Tumhaari Annie!", Annie shouted.

Suddenly, she turned to Anjali and grabbed her, "Aap Anjali haina! Aapko nahi lagta ki Arnav ki shaadi aisi ladki se nahi honi chaahiye jo uske pyaar ko itna baar reject kar chuki ho?"

Khushi looked at Annie tearfully. Just because it took her so long to recognize Arnav's love does not mean she deserved to be separated from her Arnav.

"Annieji! Aap yeh kya bol rahi hain?", Anjali was baffled why Arnav's best friend was acting so crazily.

Annie replied, "Main sach keh rahi hoon! Yeh ladki aapke bhai ke liye theek nahi hai! Jaanti ho aap ki yeh ek anaath hai?"

Khushi staggered back in shock with tears filling her eyes. Will her being orphan come between her and her Arnavji? Hey Devi Maiyya! She felt hope when Arnav grabbed her hand and gave her a tender smile. Maan and Geet held each other in worry. Will Khushi loose Arnav because of such a petty reason? Maan was filled with anger and indignity while Geet felt worry and fear for her nanad.

Anjali's eyes turned hard at Annie's words. She glared at Annie, "Aap jaanti hain Annieji jab Chote ko Khushiji pehli baar pasand aayi thi tab hi Khushiji ne use sab sach bata diya? Jee haan! Aur usi waqt Chote ne humein aake bata diya tha! Aur aap jaanti hain ki humne Chote se kya kahaa tha?"

Everyone looked curiously while Arnav looked on in pride remembering his Di's words.

Anjali replied, "Rishte dil se bante hain, khoon se nahi! Aur Khushiji toh dil se Maanji ki hi behen hai! Aur insaan ki parakh uske amma babuji se nahi, uske sanskar se hoti hai aur Khushiji ke sanskar kaise hain yeh humein aapko bataane ki jaroorat nahi hai! Toh aapke liye behtar yahi hoga ki aap humaari honewaali Bhabhi ki insult karna band kardein!"

Annie staggered back at the level of anger she sensed coming from Anjali. She looked around in anger, "Aap sab log kya andhe hogaye hain? Aisi ladki ko aapne Arnav ke liye chuna jo use itna reject kar rahi thi! Why don't you see me? Main Arnav se kitne saalon se pyar karti hoon, don't you think mera haq Arnav pe pehle hona chaahiye?"

Everyone's shock took up next level at her confession. She loved Arnav? Annie wasn't here to save her friend! She was here so that she could make Arnav hers. Everyone's glance turned hard as anger filled their body. She was here to destroy a new relationship just for her selfishness. This wasn't love! This was selfishness, nothing else!

Arnav stared at his friend with his mouth open. Who is she? This is not his friend Annie! Annie supported my love for Khushi; she never imposed her love on me! Or was it that I was blind to her feelings? And feelings? When did she fall for me? I never knew. He was in shock as he stared at Annie, seeing her in a total new light.

"Ae ladki!", Maan roared in anger, "Bakwaas band kar aur chali jaa yahaan se!"

"Kyun?", Annie shouted, "Main kyun jaaun? Main sahi hoon, samjhe?"

"Agar tum ladki nahi hoti toh tumhein abhi ke abhi kheechke lagaata main!", Maan growled.

Suddenly, someone pulled Annie towards them and slapped her hard.

Annie looked at the person in shock. It was Naani, "Ee thappad humaari honewaali bahu ke khilaaf ee sab bolne ke liye! Humaare gharwaalon ne bol diya na ki nikal jaa yahaan se! Toh kaahe aapan yahaan khadi hain! Chali jaayiye!"

Annie looked at Naani in shock with her hand placed on her cheek which had turned angry red and was throbbing.

"Nahi! Aap samajh nahi rahi hain!", Annie spoke with desperation as she grabbed Naani by her arms tightly, "Aap galat kar rahi hain! Apne pote ki zindagi aap barbaad kar rahi hai! Kaisi Naani hai aap? Apne pote ki bhalaai ke baare mein soch bhi nahi rahi hain!"

Naani looked at the girl in shock. She took in the wide eyes of Annie which had taken on a crazed look then at her hands which had gripping her arms too tightly. This was not a normal girl. This was a girl who was on the verge of craziness. She looked at her grandson in panic as her heartbeat sped up. This girl was not reliable. She could do anything crazy in next moment. As she gulped and looked at her grandson in panic, her grandson finally came out of shock.

"ANNIE!", Arnav grabbed Annie by her arm and pulled her back, "Leave my Naani!"

Aakash and Shyam who had stepped ahead after seeing Annie grab Naaniji so tightly, now held Naani in their arms as she looked at Annie with fear. They pulled her away and made her sit by the side.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?", Arnav roared. He could not fathom the sudden turn of events. He could not understand why his best friend was behaving like this.

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you?", Annie asked as she grabbed Arnav's face, "Don't you see? Don't you see we are made for each other? Don't you see? I love you ASR! And I am perfect for you! Why don't you understand?"

Arnav looked at her aghast and that is when Geet had enough, "Arre bas karo tumhaara yeh naatak! Hato Arnavji se dur!" She grabbed Annie's hand and pulled her away from Arnav but Annie did not budge. She tugged her hand away and hugged Arnav.

Shyam, who was looking at the whole scene aghast, noticed the crazy look in the girl's eyes. Annie was going mad. She was having a breakdown! He whipped out his phone and called a Doctor friend of his who worked in psychology section. This girl needed help.

Annie continued to jabber about her love, "See? See Arnav? All these people have been fooled by Khushi! They all think that Khushi is perfect for you!" She looked at Arnav with crazed eyes as Arnav looked at her in shock, "But you know na Arnav? You know na that I am perfect for you! That we are made for each other! You know na! But this Khushi? This girl keeps on coming between us. I tried to kill her! I swear Arnav I tried to kill her by causing her accident but she does not die! She refuses to leave you! Why?"

Everyone was shocked by her confession. Geet gripped Khushi tighter. This woman was responsible for her nanad's accident. Maan was clenching his hands tightly, anger coursing through his whole body.

"Arnav! You and I, we will go away! Far away! Where no one will find us! We will live a perfect life with our perfect love!", Annie continued to talk.

Everyone watched with wide eyes as the girl started ranting about their perfect love. Shyam had told everyone except Arnav by now who he had phoned. He signaled Arnav that he was taking care of it and that Arnav should remain quiet. Arnav understood and let Annie rant. Annie continued to hold him tightly and Arnav looked at Khushi who looked at him tearfully.

Suddenly, a doctor with two orderlies arrived. Shyam welcomed them and pointed Annie to them who grabbed hold of Annie. Annie was beyond shocked, "Yeh kya kar rahe ho? What are you doing? Leave me alone! LEAVE ME!"

"ARNAV! ARNAV! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME! YOU CANNOT MARRY KHUSHI!", she screamed but she was dragged off. The Doctor spoke with Shyam in whispers and walked away. As Annie reached the door, she turned around and screamed last time, "I WILL KILL YOU KHUSHI! I WILL KILL YOU!"

Once Annie was gone, everyone sat down in shock. It was too much for everyone to digest. Maan hugged his sister as he was reminded of the accident in which he almost lost her few days back. Geet and Rajji held each other's hands tight as they realised how evil Annie was. Arnav held Khushi's hand while sitting beside her, scared that he would loose her again. Anjali sat by Shyam hugging Naani while Maama stood by his mother's side trying to give her emotional support. Maami hugged her son in fear. What kind of girl did Arnav bitwa befriend?

Shyam spoke up, "She is gone! The Doctor is admitting her in the hospital and calling her family! As of now, she is out of our hairs!" Everyone heard him but did not react. They were still shocked by the sudden events.

After few minutes of silence, Anjali spoke up, "Humne soch liya hai Maanji!"

Maan looked up at her while handing over his crying sister to Arnav. Arnav hugged Khushi tightly as she sobbed on his shoulder.

"Humein Chote aur Khushi ki shaadi jald se jald karni hogi!", Anjali announced.

Maan frowned and Anjali explained, "Yeh ladki toh Chote ke peeche paagal hi hogayi hai! Agar phir se Khushiji ko nuksaan pahuncha diya toh? Agar in dono ki shaadi hogayi toh shaayad Annie haar maan jaaye?"

"But she is in mental hospital! We are safe now!", Aakash said but Anjali shook her head, "Jo ladki itni aasaani se ek accident karwa sakti hai, woh paagal khaane se bhaag bhi sakti hai! Kahin usne Khushi aur Chote ko nuksaan pahunchaaya toh? Nahi! Shaadi jald se jald hogi!"

"Anjaliji theek keh rahi hai!", someone spoke up and everyone looked at her. It was Geet speaking, "In dono ki shaadi ki hojaayegi toh Annie haar maan jaayegi! Par agar shaadi mein der hui toh pata nahi aur kitne waar woh Khushi par karegi! Aur har baar Khushi bache yeh mumkin toh nahi na!"

Everyone was aghast at Geet's words. Arnav's arms tightened around Khushi while Maan looked at his sister in worry. Geet was right! Khushi was lucky, she survived the accident but who knows if next attack by Annie will leave her alive.

Shyam shook his head. He understood his wife's need to see her Chote married too soon. She was grasping at the straws trying to stop Annie in any way. And her mind was telling her that Khushi getting married to Chote might stop Annie from wanting Arnav. But Shyam knew better. He had seen such cases enough times as a lawyer. The girl had gone mad. Whether Arnav is married or not, is not important for her. But who was to explain that to Anjali? His wife wanted her brother safe and found one solution that she thought was right. Shyam shook his head. Why did he feel as if a storm was about to be unleashed on them and Khushi and Arnav were going to be right in the middle of it?

"Toh aapko kya lagta hai? Inki shaadi kab karwaani hai?", Maan asked and Rajji piped in, "Kyun na Didi aur Jeejaji ke shaadi ke din Khushi didi ki bhi shaadi karwaadein!"

Everyone looked at her and she turned red and looked down.

"Actually she is right!", Arnav spoke up, "Ek mahine mein Maan aur Geet ki shaadi hai! We can have our marriage on the same day!"

"Yaani ki humaari aur humaari Veerji ki shaadi ek hi din? Humein bhi yeh idea achcha lag raha hai!", Khushi spoke in a quiet voice. One by one everyone agreed and waited for Maan's response.

He patted his sister's head as he replied, "Jaisi aap logon ki marzi! Meri behen khush toh main khush!"

Everyone cheered and the discussion turned to engagement. This time it was Aakash who offered the idea of getting them engaged a day before Sangeet. One by one everyone approved and soon all got excited as the basic planning for the wedding began.

NOTE:

When I first wrote this update in 2014, I had the idea of Annie turning mad in this update but when I sat to write it, I could not do it. So the chapter turned into something else that neither I nor you enjoyed. Even though I continued to next chapter, I still felt unhappy with Annie's fate. So now after coming out of hiatus, I decided to take the challenge again and this is the result. Hope you enjoyed the update and I did not confuse you.

PRECAP:

Read Chapter 31 to get into flow because I will be posting chapter 32 directly on 31st December as Chapter 31 does not need any changes.

Chapter 32, the storm arrives on 31st December!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Waiting foe next part.
love2_soma thumbnail
sahi socha shyam ne...kuch nehi hona chahiye inhe...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Update

Annie actually thought that by her telling all that Khushi is an orphan it
will Arnav's family walk away but when she confessed her love for him
betraying always just to be a friend and now when he has finally got Khushi
Annie wants to separate them