Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I think I can hold a conversation πŸ˜† I can get by in Spain, even though I used a lot of giant hand gestures πŸ˜†

How is everyone?
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ruchi😑..bahar nikloπŸ˜†πŸ€—
Such an awesome page 1 post and she's missingπŸ€”πŸ˜†
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Cherry...πŸ€—
Almost healed up... still not back to work, home this week but start back next week but only working from home.   I am itching to get back to work...it's been over two weeks of missing work.

Staying being policed 24/7 gave get a bit annoying... though love that mom, dad and bro are here to spoil me as well...
tvpal007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

Hi Cherry...πŸ€—

Almost healed up... still not back to work, home this week but start back next week but only working from home.   I am itching to get back to work...it's been over two weeks of missing work.

Staying being policed 24/7 gave get a bit annoying... though love that mom, dad and bro are here to spoil me as well...

Good to hear you're getting  better.πŸ˜ƒ
It's good to be pampered once in awhile
dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Mani...πŸ€—

I am doing ok, but not back to normal yet   but getting there thanks to family being around.  This really knocks you out...and my fever lingered for almost 2 weeks but it's gone now...woohoo!

Jigsy...

In one  month , you will be normal. In 3 months, complete recovery.  But take it easy on the work from onwards for a while . 
I have cut down my work since then. My family put two choices for me, cut down or quit. πŸ˜Š
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lady ASR hai, I don't think she could quit πŸ˜† Plus she's too good at her job to do that!
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chotidesi

Lady ASR hai, I don't think she could quit πŸ˜† Plus she's too good at her job to do that!

True I can't quit, as much as my hubby wants me to... But I will slow down for a while at least πŸ˜†
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Cherry...πŸ€—

I see you pretty much conform to the collective workaholism of bitiya and bitwa from Stripped. Jigs Behen, πŸ€— so glad to know you are doing better but it's time to relax yara. Remember rahe the more you relax and not think about work at the moment, the lesser is the wait to actually get back in action. πŸ˜ƒ
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rabba Ve... everyone... πŸ€—
tvpal007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_BA

Hello Hi Bee'sπŸ€—

HelloπŸ€—