Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I really thought the film will do well though. I don't understand this genre debate. Sports film is what audience like to see esp the guys. I have never seen guys on this forum get excited for a heroine oriented film as much as they have for Mary Kom. Okay maybe For Sunny's L film they were excited too but we all why they went to see that film.  Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
bottom line is Bebo>PC😃

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quietude

And people still underestimate Kareena's star power. Mary Kom without tax and with a inspirational theme couldn't beat Heroine's opening.😉

don't barfi was in theaters n it's on 2ns week
IhateKhans thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Bri...stop cribbing about what sunny's opening numbers were...or I will have to send u back to kindergarten...to learn twinkle twinkle...😆

On a serious note...let's compare Kareena and Priyanka who are at par in everything...comparing them with Sunny is like comparing apples and oranges🤪

1+
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

Fans are sooo gullible to fall for this trap and bash the other heroine...😆

Great going Bri...

I was wondering what the intention of this thread was. Now I get it thanks to your comment. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, I love how this forum never gives any credit to Kareena. Every film of her that worked is because of something else but her but every film that flopped is all because of her. Mary Kom had a big release with no taxes on certain states which should increase some box office numbers. Mary Kom herself is a legend that many knows which adds up to the hype..
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ugh..
1. Why must two rare heroine oriented movies be pitted against each other ?

2. Not every movie needs to be BO. Movies are not a charity, but it is the little movies that are made from the heart that make cinema art and not just crap like the huge masala potboilers. 

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes its just decent but no way you can compere afilm that make kareena has bold sexy and locamaking scene with afilm about boxing

and at the end of the day heroine is terrible and MK let people decide
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But the point is can kareena pull off the Mary kom role ??where as we saw priyanka easily pulled off The role in fashion which is similar to herione...
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
going by the reviews, i feel it's gonna be the highest grossing female centric movie ever at the end of its box office run..