If Yash Chopra had lived, who should have been his next heroine?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

If Yash Chopra had lived past Jab Tak Hai Jaan, which actress would you want to see be immortalized next as a Yash Chopra heroine? A new actress or a previous one returning to star for him again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If it’s a given SRK would do the film than when would have it been made. Which films that Srk did might have not been made in favor for this ? Such a butterfly affect. Would Adi have gone ahead w Befikre ? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

SRK always says yes to Yash Chopra so I imagine that whatever year Yashji had decided he was going to start on his next film, SRK would leave that year empty to focus on Yashji's film with the remaining time dedicated to whatever other films he could fit in.

The main question is when this film would have been made. Dil To Pagal Hai and Veer-Zaara had a 7 year gap. Veer-Zaara and Jab Tak Hai Jaan had a 8 year gap. If we're going by a pattern, that means the next film could have had a 9 year gap meaning a release in 2021 during SRK's hiatus.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sanya Malhotra. She’s so pretty. She’d be amazing as YC heroine. 

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The legendary Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

The legendary Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

Where was this support for Aishwarya before? You recognized my feud with PB but did nothing to support Aish then even when I supported you on Kat and Vicky.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I would had love to see Srk and Ash together. They were amazing in mohabbatien and Devdas. I hope Aditya chopra can cast them together. Srk has so many sequels coming I highly doubt he be interested. I mean he will be turning 60 yrs old in 2 years. Even in Veer Zaara, ash was the first choice. But i would had love to see Deepika in his movies with beautiful Sarees. I was very disappointed with Jab tak hai jaan.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kangana Ranaut 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I would had love to see Srk and Ash together. They were amazing in mohabbatien and Devdas. I hope Aditya chopra can cast them together. Srk has so many sequels coming I highly doubt he be interested. I mean he will be turning 60 yrs old in 2 years. Even in Veer Zaara, ash was the first choice. But i would had love to see Deepika in his movies with beautiful Sarees. I was very disappointed with Jab tak hai jaan.

Bhansali and Karan were both trying to reunite SRK and Aish onscreen after Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Aish was not pleased with the scripts though. And SRK wanted Aish in Jawan in Deepika's role but Aish refused to do a cameo. I hope this means he will find a project that suits them both.