Poll

Which heroine should SRK reunite with onscreen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

With SRK being ready to announce three more films, possibly one being a Bhansali film with Deepika, the question goes to which actress would we like to see SRK reunited with onscreen? I picked the 10 actresses I see referenced most online as ones fans would like to see SRK act alongside again. 

Poll is listed by oldest to youngest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't make a decision sorry because you have urmila, tabu and deepika. I can't choose because I want to see all 3 of them opposite srk. Also fatima and vidya opposite srk. 

I would like to see preity with salman or saif again. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

With SRK being ready to announce three more films, possibly one being a Bhansali film with Deepika, the question goes to which actress would we like to see SRK reunited with onscreen? I picked the 10 actresses I see referenced most online as ones fans would like to see SRK act alongside again. 

Poll is listed by oldest to youngest.

Alegedly Tabu is doing Sujoy Ghosh's film with Suhana so she's next. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I can't make a decision sorry because you have urmila, tabu and deepika. I can't choose because I want to see all 3 of them opposite srk. Also fatima and vidya opposite srk. 

I would like to see preity with salman or saif again. 

Lol this is the same issue for me. I cannot decide so I refrained from voting. My answer is ALL of them lol. But some more than others. Like I really do not need to see SRK and Kajol again. Maybe many, many years from now but I have no immediate need.

I feel like SRK and Vidya do not have the best of terms. I know she debuted being a mega SRK fan and they did cameos together in OSO and Heyy Babyy but they never worked together after that. Her comments about not wanting to play a mindless heroine dancing in a sari and her not praising or mentioning her love of SRK after she became a top actress make me think that they didn't get along or her comments irked him.

I liked Preity's cameo in Saif's Happy Ending. That's the only part of the movie I bothered to watch though.

Terenaina thumbnail

rumors of srk talking with vishal bhardwaj true than tabu might be in the movie. Not sure if that is just talks, rumors or true 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Alegedly Tabu is doing Sujoy Ghosh's film with Suhana so she's next. 

Very exciting news. Hope this pans out. Fans have been requesting SRK and Tabu for a while now.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

rumors of srk talking with vishal bhardwaj true than tabu might be in the movie. Not sure if that is just talks, rumors or true 

If there is smoke, then there is fire. Too many rumors about Tabu for it to not lead to something.

Terenaina thumbnail

I feel like SRK and Vidya do not have the best of terms. I know she debuted being a mega SRK fan and they did cameos together in OSO and Heyy Babyy but they never worked together after that. Her comments about not wanting to play a mindless heroine dancing in a sari and her not praising or mentioning her love of SRK after she became a top actress make me think that they didn't get along or her comments irked him.

I liked Preity's cameo in Saif's Happy Ending. That's the only part of the movie I bothered to watch though.

I have seen many of vidya's interviews, she said she wants to work with srk. did not know the preity cameo? is the film good? 

Terenaina thumbnail

If there is smoke, then there is fire. Too many rumors about Tabu for it to not lead to something.

I wonder if these movies are the reason why tabu said no to BB 3. They offered her double the price just to accept the role of BB and she refused the role so I wonder if it is because of these movies. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I have seen many of vidya's interviews, she said she wants to work with srk. did not know the preity cameo? is the film good? 

These are recent interviews or from the last decade? That's a good sign. I thought Vidya may have lost interest. I wonder then if the issue is that SRK does not want to work with her then.

Never see the film, only seen the Preity scene on YouTube. I didn't even know this movie existed until this scene showed up for me on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUWVWPliFwQ