NaTumJaanuNaHum-ff AK,SA,PM new part5,6,7

kavyanjaliforev thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

NA TUM JAANU NA HUM BANNERS

THE CREDIT FOR THE 2ND BANNER GOES TO GRIFFY AKA GRIFFYMONSTER!!!THNX ALOT GRIFFY

Na Tum Jaanu na Hum: Is a story of 6 friends Soham, Prem ,angad, Anjali, Mukti and Kripa. This story is based on Friendship, love, joy
happiness, sadness, tears, romance & tragedies which all 6 friends face and suffer!!

Soham:

Prem:    All three of them are same in every way, except in one way in which prem is totally different, it is not caring for other people's feelings
              They are hot and cool! Every girl is mad at these hot hunks.

Angad:

Anjali:  She is very beautiful and damn hot. She is a very understanding person and always tries to make prem understand to care for others feelings.

Mukti:  She is a very beautiful and a jolly person.She loves to play basketball in her free time.

Kripa:  She is a very beautiful and an intelligent girl. She has a diary in which she writes all her secrets.

All the 6 friends Soham, Prem ,Angad, Anjali, Mukti and Kripa have a business(60 factories) of their own. They were together in school ,in college, in unviersity
and now they had one big house and business in mauritius of their own.The three boys and the three girls luved to tease each other(Especially Prem and Mukti)

Soham and Kripa were best friends
                        Prem and Anjali are best friends
                        Angad and Mukti are best friends

Fanfic started:

Soham's cellphone rings and Soham luks at the number
and says "Oh My God!! Is larki ko bilkul bhi chen nahin hai, zaroor tung karne ke liye phone kiya hoga".

He picks up the phone & says"MUKTI, mujhe bohut khushi hogi agar tum mujhe tung na karo to,mein bohut important kaam ker rahaan hon"

Mukti: "Just chill" maine tumhein tung karne ke liye phone nahin kiya, mujhe tumhein kuch bataana hai"

Soham: pehli baat don't act like Anju(Anjali's nickname)woh bhi har waqt "just chill" kehti rehti hai aur haan i don't wanna listen to u i'm very busy!

Mukti:  aahahahahah I'm very busy, my foot, Kripa aur Angad se bhi zyaada important kaam hai?

Soham: Nahin lekin phir bhi bolo kya baat hai?

Mukti:   "Ab aaye na tum line per, woh kya hai na Angad humare college ke chariy function ke liye perform ker raha hai and we have to go.Remember we HAVE to go!! aaj shaam ko"

Soham:  "College ka zamaana khatam hogaya lekin phir bhi yeh Angad college ke functions ke liye perform kerna nahin chore ga, waise tum ne kahaa tha ke Angad aur Kripa? Is mein kripa kahaan
                se aagayi"

Mukti:   " woh.w.w.wwoh haan yaad aayaa, Kripa seeriyon se neeche gir gayi hai aur us ke paaoon mein moch aayi hai, usse doctor ke paas le ker jaana hai, tum ajaao plzz"

Soham:  What? is she alrite i mean..Waisey Mukti ek baat to batao tumhari, Anjali aur Kripa ki car kahaan gayeen?

Mukti:   Anjali to apne schedule ke mutabiq apne friends ke saath, bowling kerne gayi hai iss liye us ki car yahaan nahin hain, Kripa ki car ka dashboard neighbours mein jenny ke bachon ne tordiya is liye us ki car nahar yuheen pari hai abhi tak Kripa garage mein nahin le ker gayi aur ab to bilkul bhi nahin jaasakti mein aur meri car kharaab hai!

Soham:  Oh!! what a co-incidence, tumhe kya lagta emin tumhari baat maanlonga"No,Never"

Mukti:  Yaqeen nahin aata to ghar aaker dekh lo!

Soham: Yeah!sure agar tum ne yeh sab mujhe jo bataaya hai jhoot nikla, then i'm nat gonna forgive u?

Mukti: Alrite come soon!!

Kripa was listening Mukti's conversation with Soham and she said

Kripa:  MUKTI!! u r a very big liar!! sirf ek choti si baat chupane ke liye kitne jhoot bolon gi!

Mukti:  aur mein uss se kya kehti hello Soham aaj tumhari birthday ki khushi mein hum ne ek surprise b'day party rakhi hai zaroor aanaa!!

Kripa: lekin tumhe koi aur bahaana banana chaahiye tha waisey bhi surprise party yahaan nahin Hotel Kingsdom mein hain idiot!!Tum nahin jaanti agar usse pata chala
ke tum ne jhoot bola hai to woh tumhein chore ga nahin!! kuch socho!

Prem: Oh God!! Mukti tumhara kya hoga(laughs)

Mukti:  Tum itne khikhila ke kyun has rahe ho! IDIOT!

Prem:  mein sab ke saamne tumhein zaleed karon ga to kitna maza aayega na!!

Mukti:  Yeh karne ki nobat nahin ayegi!!

Prem: we'll see basanti!!

Mukti: (turns her face and says) chal kripa!!

First of all both Mukti and Kripa go outside in the Verandah where all the cars are parked and she picks up a heavy stick and break Kripa's car's dashboard.

Kripa: Mukti are u mad?

Mukti:  Arey izzat ka sawaal hai!! warna woh prem!!ahhhhhh

Then Mukti does something to her car so tht it doesn't start!

Mukti: Chaloo tum is baat ka shukar karo ke Anju sach mein club gayi hai

Mukti: Kripa ab andar chalo jaldi

Then Mukti asks Kripa to lie down near the staircases and act as if kripa ke paon mein moch ayyi hai.Then Prem comes

Prem: Yeh tum kya karahi ho kripa.O.K I know Soham will understand it's all ur plan

Then Soham cums running and says

Soham: Oh Kripa are u alrite?

Mukti: dekha tum ne meri baat nahin maani is ka kya anjaam hua?

Soham: Yeah Mukti!! I understand meine bahar woh tum logon ki cars bhi dekhi i'm so sorry!

Mukti:  It's alrite (she winks at prem)

Mukti on purpose throws a diary on the floor and asks prem to plzz pick it up as Prem bends to pick it up Mukti also bends and says

Mukti: dekha, is basanti ka kamaal

Angad and Anjali will cum in tomorrows fanfic i mean to say i'm gonna continue this fanfic tomorrow

Guys here are the pages of my Fanfic parts so tht it won't be difficult for u ppl to read the parts

part1: page#1

part2: page#3

part3: page#5

part4: page#8

part5: page#12

part6: page#13

part7: page#13

plzz do comment

luv ya

zara

Edited by kavyanjaliforev - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shud i continue or not? πŸ˜•
zara
xx
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OHH ZARA u writing a ff i love u yaar thankx alot for writing one i wanted u to write one πŸ˜†

OFCOURSE U SHLD CONTINUE AUR WO BHI SOOON ME CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART

wonderful,mindblasting start

CONTINUE SOOON

Saraa
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
and forgot to say

GR8 PICS i love the picss u r using mast lagti hain with the ff!! πŸ˜†

Saraa
bhumishah thumbnail
its awesome plz continue n ff with pics r so much fun 2 read
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha!!!! wats a basanti???

watever it is.. its a name calling word.. it crazks me up..    i luved this part. and cant wait till u introduce angad!!!!!! continue soonn
sweet_saba thumbnail
wonderful part! πŸ˜†
conitue soon πŸ˜›
zarna thumbnail
hey zara, well first of all very nice job with your fanfic. secondly love the all teh characters and the pics match perfectly with the scenes continue soon.

zarna
sure guys but i need more and more replies so i wud get to know tht ppl really want me to contine my FF only these much comments won't do!!hope u ppl understand and by the way guys thnx for ur compliments [:$especially saraa(rajeev_eijaz)😳
will continue soon as more and more ppl will reply to this ff
luv ya all

zara
xx
smartncute thumbnail
Awesome start!!! The characters really suit them. And its really gr8 to have the pics as there reaction which adds more fun and interest!