Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: niti_26

Yes,That 'thikka' scene was awesome.
One of the most beautiful scenes of 'Mamta'
👏
Every AM fan should watch it.

I'am so happy & expecting more

yeh dil mange more

Niti, i agree with you... There was awesome chemistry between the two in that scene!!! Anand's smile just brightens any scene!!😳👏

But niti, i dont think we will get more of this from now on... 😭 Karan is all set to spoil our party, and Sid is gonna fall into Karan's trap... 😭

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want more of such scenes between AM. 😭 niti u are right dear.yeh dil maange more 😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tt karan is really spoiling all of AM's sense of romance! 😭 i hate him for doing this to AM!!!!! 🤬
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
But i am looking forward to some HOT scenes between the two in today's episode, as it is Karvachauth today!!! 😉
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree

But i am looking forward to some HOT scenes between the two in today's episode, as it is Karvachauth today!!! 😉

Now that sid is in hospital,Karan is about to leave home

And when all these prblms r around ,I don't think we can expect much

let's see what is in store for us

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
karan is abt to leave home? 👏 wat can be a better reason for AM to celebrate?? 😆 😆 😆 lols! but AM are too nice to celebrate. 😉 if it were me, then i'll definitely celebrate! lols! 😆 😆
nikkitherealist thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

man! niti, u just made me so sad... 😭 😭 i have to wait for 5 more days before i can see tt thikka scene! 😭 😭 my! so sad.. i'm dying to watch it! 😃 😳

Look on the bright side - it's only 5 days, could be worse ... 😉 😆 😆
I think we (UK) are almost a month behind ... Just getting irritated with the introduction of Anamika!
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Grrrr, i have mixed reactions as i write this!!!! 😛😭

The scenes prior to the karvachauth were too good. Akshay and Mamta getting dressed up. Mamta in a beautiful red saree, sitting before the mirror... Akshay comes there and puts the sindoor on her maang... They both have an eye contact.. They both look awesome...

Then Mamta very cutely says that she is feeling hungry. Akshay immediately goes out, gets a plate full of sweet dishes, asks her to eat it without anyone's knowledge!!! How sweetttttt!!!😳 Mamta smiles, Akshay too smiles.. Mamta scolds him that she is keeping the  fast for him and he is joking. Damyanti sees this, comes and tells Mamta that Akshay has also kept a fast for her. Mamta and Akshay see each other. Damyanti goes. Akshay draws Mamta close to him, says that if she can keep a fast for him, he too can fast for her... They both look wonderful here...

Also in the moonlit night... Mamta and Akshay see the chaand... Mamta holds the sieve up, sees the moon, then turns around to see Akshay. As they both are seeing each other, thro the sieve, hells breaks , as Sid comes in between akshay and sees Mamta thro the sieve. Mamta's face gets pale as Sid stands between her and Akshay!!! 😭

OH god!!!! When will Sid get back his memory???? Hope he does not do anything wrong with either  Mamta or Sid !!!!😭

star3 thumbnail
Let me also join this club yaar!!!! I've been watching this serial from the first episode. and i'm too a big fan of akshay and mamta. I love the chemistry between both of them. Let me tell u I like to watch this serial only when they both appear on the screen. U believe or not we sisters used to talk abt this serial till the midnight(i've to say all the time) after watching the epiosdes. but nw I badly miss my sisters as i'm in US nw. ThankU jigglypuff for creating this club.I'm nt able to stop myself on posting this. I love each and every scene everybody mentioned overhere. I think u all dont get bored as it is soo long messege.

Love U Mamta&Akshay Edited by star3 - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
ur welcome star3!! 😉 hope u have fun in this AM thread!! 👏

oh sree, thnx so much for ur mini update on AM's karva cauth scenes! 👏 it was so sweet of you to let us know abt all thses cute happenings! 😳

oh my god! sid comes in between akshay and mamta?? ahhhhh... must be tt stupid karan who told him to do tt!!! 😡