Akshay & Mamta’s Fan Corner

Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys! i thought tt i will create a thread where we can discuss all about akshay and mamta.👏 from their amazing chemistry to their cute expressions. 😉most of all, this thread is for all pple who love akshay and mamta as a couple. 👏

we can talk abt our fav AM scenes and stuff like tt.😆 i'll create another thread for sid and mamta, so tt there are no arguments or fights.😃 but for now, it's all abt AM!! 👏let's start!😆

okie, my fav AM scenes :

- mamta asks akshay to have his breakfast.👍🏼 her expressions when she gently persuaded him to have his breakfast was really cute and sweet.😳

- mamta preparing akshay's favourite food and sending it to his office. akshay opens his lunch box and gets a surprise.😉 he feels really happy. akshay's expressions in tt scene were cute.👏

- mamta playing some music and starts dancing around baby krish. 👍🏼akshay comes there but watches mamta quietly, smiling widely. 👏then akshay plays the same music and he and mamta dance together. 😳oohhh my.. tt part was SOOOO romantic! lovely chemistry between the 2 in tt scene. 😉

- mamta and akshay play hide and seek with krish. both of them hide behind the sofa and bump into each other. tt part was sooo cute!

- akshay teaching mamta how to make pasta. 😆

- akshay and mamta having candlelight dinner.😳

- akshay's shocked expression when dadi asks mamta to agree for the marriage with ranjit.😭 the way he and mamta share a 'moment' was superb.👏

- the hali mehendi ceremony where the woman applying the henna asks the name of mamta's husband and akshay comes there.👏 pulwari calls 'akshay bhaiya'. the expression of shock on mamta's face was priceless. it was one of my fav fav scenes in this entire serial. 👏really well thought of. 👏

- EVERY SINGLE MOMENT tt akshay & mamta spent in tt rented house.👏 going around the tulsi plant, admiring the moon, mamta falling from the stool and akshay catching her, akshay applying the bindi for mamta. WOW!!!😉 these scenes were the BEST!!!!👏😳

- after the marriage, when akshay puts ice into mamta's blouse! 😆😆man!😆 tt was so funny! 😆and when mamta' screamed and ran into the bathroom, tt was hilarious yet sooo sweet!😆😳 then akshay's purposely gives her his shirt.😆 mamta comes out looking soooo cute in akshay's shirt.😆 and akshay teases her.😆 mamta chases akshay around the room, hitting him.😆 👏akshay escapes to the bathroom.👍🏼 wat a CUTE scene! 👏😃

okie, these are all my fav scenes! 👏wat scenes of AM do u guys like?

feel free to discuss anything abt AM here! 👍🏼but only abt these 2 pple, no one else please.😉 this thread is only for pple who love AM. 😉 and absolutely no bashing please! we are humans, not barbarians.😆 if u'd really ike to say something, say it politely. 😉 thank you! 👍🏼

w0wwwwwwwwwwww.....awesomeee 😛 😃

i like all the romantic scenes between mamta and akshayyy 😛 😃
wowie! 👏 jigglypuff726, ur really a ardent fan of mamta aren't u? i'm sure the cast of 'mamta' will be happy tt they have such a avid supporter of their serial. 👍🏼

okie, my fav AK scene would be when akshay and mamta eat gol gappe, then mamta shouts tt it's too spicy. 😆 akshay holds the sugar cube in his hand and says tt he'll only give it to her when she calls him, "akshay, instead of akshay-ji." 😆 tt scene stays in my mind till now. 😆

anyway, great thread! 👍🏼
oh ya! i forgot the gol gappe scene! 😆 thnx for reminding me! 👏 and thnx 4 ur compliment too! 😉
hey,what a good topic for AM fans jiggu 👏 .I love each and every scene of mamta and akshay 👏 👏 👏
Atlast one thread entirely dedicated to Akshay & Mamta
Congrats 👏
oh ya, i forgot the scene where a drunk akshay admits his love for mamta in front of the ENTIRE family. 😳 👍🏼 tt part was so sweet and romantic! 👏 😳

Originally posted by ayeshag

w0wwwwwwwwwwww.....awesomeee 😛 😃

i like all the romantic scenes between mamta and akshayyy 😛 😃

Me tooo. I love that scene when she was going to fall down but Akshay catched her in her his arms and then he put her duppatta in her head.

Wow!! Wonderful topic... Will really love to write here... Do not have much time now, but will surely drop in here when free... 😳 Afterall, this post is for AM... 😉 👏
i've always thought tt anand and neha were dating offscreen. 👏 imagine my horror when i doscovered tt anand was already married! 😔 not to neha of cos. 😆 😆 lols! 😆 it's really too bad tt these 2 pple are not interested in each other in real life. 😒 they are just meant to be. 😳 so perfect for each other. 👏 haiz.. sad.. 😭