another AM picture! 😉 SOOOO CUTE!!!!! 😳
credits to memshaab
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

another AM picture! 😉 SOOOO CUTE!!!!! 😳
credits to memshaab

Yes, this is the park scene i mentioned in my reply... Mamta is about to fall, when Akshay holds her, they both have an eye contact!!! Cool!!😳 Nice picture, thanks Memsaab...

appleboy4 thumbnail
yeah, sree, tt park scene was AWESOME!!! 😳 👏 man! i loved tt scene! 👏 eye contact is the most impt part tt decide a couple's chemistry! 👏 needless to say, anand and neha have TONSSSSS of eye contact and chemistry! 😳 😳 😳 man! 😆 wat a couple! 👏
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: appleboy4

yeah, sree, tt park scene was AWESOME!!! 😳 👏 man! i loved tt scene! 👏 eye contact is the most impt part tt decide a couple's chemistry! 👏 needless to say, anand and neha have TONSSSSS of eye contact and chemistry! 😳 😳 😳 man! 😆 wat a couple! 👏

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!😆😆 u sound so girly!😆😆😆 dun mind me, bro!😆 lols! but yeah, i agree with you! 👏

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
SOme baaddd news for AM fans! 😭 sid is now living with akshay and mamta. 😕 so the chances for SM romance to develop might be high. 😉

AM fans, let's just wait for our time. cos from now on AM might have a tough time. 😭 let's all hope for the best! 👏

i hope no one is going to throw slippers at me, cos i'm a SM fan as well! 😆 😆 😆 so i'm excited abt the possibilites of SM! 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh,there will be a twist in the story now 👏
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
i just watched an old episode of mamta and i was amazed at the chemistry between AM. 👏 they are sooo cute together! 😳 lols! 😆

well, there was this particular scene where mamta gives the aarti to akshay and he just stares at her! 😳 😳 my god! wat a CUTE scene! 😉 i'm in love with AM all over again! 😳 😳
sree thumbnail

i just watched an old episode of mamta and i was amazed at the chemistry between AM. 👏 they are sooo cute together! 😳 lols! 😆

well, there was this particular scene where mamta gives the aarti to akshay and he just stares at her! 😳 😳 my god! wat a CUTE scene! 😉 i'm in love with AM all over again! 😳 😳

Yaaa, i remember this scene.. Was a cute scene.... I am eagerly waiting for scenes of AM... But, i think we will not see it for a while now... Poor Akshay is trying his level best to make  sid's future better... That idiotic Karan is  trying his best to spoil sid's mind... I bet he will succeed in that..

So now, i dont think AM will have any good scenes between them, as they will face hell from now on, with Karan and a poisoned Sid at the back of them....😭 Probably, we need to create another AM thread, where we can cry and cry for them....😭

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree

Yaaa, i remember this scene.. Was a cute scene.... I am eagerly waiting for scenes of AM... But, i think we will not see it for a while now... Poor Akshay is trying his level best to make  sid's future better... That idiotic Karan is  trying his best to spoil sid's mind... I bet he will succeed in that..

So now, i dont think AM will have any good scenes between them, as they will face hell from now on, with Karan and a poisoned Sid at the back of them....😭 Probably, we need to create another AM thread, where we can cry and cry for them....😭

yeah, me too!👏 i love all the scenes of AM!😳 they are the only ones who look like a real life married couples out of all the serial jodi's i've seen!👏 their chemistry is unbeatable!😳

yes, i tink now both sid and karan will cause problems in AM's marriage.😭 poor AM! no problem. we should and we can cry here too! 😭😭 one person's loss is another's gain! now sid and mamta fans can celebrate. 👏but somehow i can't join in with their celebrations tt happily.😭 maybe it's cos i love AM more than SM. 😳lols!😆

sree thumbnail

yeah, me too!👏 i love all the scenes of AM!😳 they are the only ones who look like a real life married couples out of all the serial jodi's i've seen!👏 their chemistry is unbeatable!😳

yes, i tink now both sid and karan will cause problems in AM's marriage.😭 poor AM! no problem. we should and we can cry here too! 😭😭 one person's loss is another's gain! now sid and mamta fans can celebrate. 👏but somehow i can't join in with their celebrations tt happily.😭 maybe it's cos i love AM more than SM. 😳lols!😆

Lol!! We really need few shoulders to cry on... AM are going to see the worst times now!!! 😭