Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sree

Yes Niti!!! You are absolutely right!!! Wow!! What a scene, what good Chemistry!!!👏 This is actually The BEST Romantic Scene between AM seen so far in Mamta... For sure!!!😳 Niti, will you agree???😉

It was too good yaar.. Actually, i had to censor few things in my update!!! Lol!!!😉 Do not miss this episode, if you are a AM Fan!!! Awesome is not the word!!!👏

Three Cheers to Akshay and Mamta!!!😳

I already wrote in my post ,yes it's the best ever scene of AM.

U had to censor few things-😉--don't drive those who hvn't seen this crazy.Yes I also can't describe it deeply--a bit shy-😉😉😆

I was missing u  so badly Sree.I know u r an ardent fan of Akshay--pls post ur views on Akshay in my post-'AkshAY IS SO handsome'--pls

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niti_26

I already wrote in my post ,yes it's the best ever scene of AM.

U had to censor few things-😉--don't drive those who hvn't seen this crazy.Yes I also can't describe it deeply--a bit shy-😉😉😆

I was missing u  so badly Sree.I know u r an ardent fan of Akshay--pls post ur views on Akshay in my post-'AkshAY IS SO handsome'--pls

Oops, yaar Niti, how did i miss that thread????? 😕 I posted ther just now. Thanks for telling me about that thread. I will post my thoughts on Akshay later in that, am in a hurry now... 😳

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG,after reading yr posts,I just can't control my emo.God,when can I see AM romantic scenes ! can't wait any longer.Wonder,when they will show in singapore.I will be going to India next month,that means I will miss the scenes 😭
niti_26 thumbnail
How dare u Tanisha?

She is after 'Akshay'

She hug Akshay  on 'Diwali' day(don't even try to touch Akshay-it's a warning 😉 😉 ).
& now she is there in Akshay's bedroom with a cup of milk
Stay away from Mamta's Akku 😡 😡
Otherwise I will kill u ,Tanisha😆 😆

No one can separate AM 👏 👏
Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh my god! today i saw those scenes that u guys were talking abt!😳 whoot! it was so sweet yet so naughty!😳

the chemistry between AM could have fried 10 eggs,😆 i am hungry now, thus the reference,😆 so pls dun mind!😆😆😆

AM totally rocked in those scenes!😃 the part where akshay touches mamta,😳😳 haiz.. so ROMANTIC!!! 😳

my mum was watching it too and even she said tt AM are really the perfect onscreen pair!😳 i soooo agree!!!  👏 AM are truly a ROCKING JODI! 😳😳😳

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

oh my god! today i saw those scenes that u guys were talking abt!😳 whoot! it was so sweet yet so naughty!😳

the chemistry between AM could have fried 10 eggs,😆 i am hungry now, thus the reference,😆 so pls dun mind!😆😆😆

AM totally rocked in those scenes!😃 the part where akshay touches mamta,😳😳 haiz.. so ROMANTIC!!! 😳

my mum was watching it too and even she said tt AM are really the perfect onscreen pair!😳 i soooo agree!!!  👏 AM are truly a ROCKING JODI! 😳😳😳

Hehehe, Leena, it was toooo good na!!! Awesome!!👏 They both were really HOT!!!😉

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree

Hehehe, Leena, it was toooo good na!!! Awesome!!👏 They both were really HOT!!!😉

yeah, it was simply mind-blowing!😛 the chemistry between them was electrifying!😳 it was really really really amazing!😛 tt's all i can say!👏 really at a loss for words to describe their awesome chemistry!😆

AM ROCK!! 👏 ya, they were both so hot that even i felt a little uncomfortable tt i was intruding a very private moment!😳😳😳 so shy ya! 😳😳😳 lols! 😆😆😆

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

hmmm jiggu,U are discussing this and asked me not to discuss abt this private scene...naughty girl eh ! 😳

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

hmmm jiggu,U are discussing this and asked me not to discuss abt this private scene...naughty girl eh ! 😳

hehe! no lah, i just watched the episode again today morning,😆 slowly and carefully.😆 and i found that the parts were really private!😳 thus my contradictory posts!😆 lols!

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
niti_26 thumbnail

Akshay & Mamta are like
Amitab & Jaya Bachan.

He is tall & she is short
and yet they look so cute together 👏👏

What u guys say? 😆

'AM' I talking too much?😕What to do I love AM so much 😉😉

Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago