Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ok
i'll just edit the topic for: AKSHAY IS SOO HANDSOME to the ANDY FAN CLUB
that will save us the trouble... What say??
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
actaully nvm
thats a poll... so i'll just create a new poll!!!
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Hey guys
Mamta writers have crossed thier limits..
we really need to do something quick...
time is running out..
lets write to the writers... please put all your comments below and we'll get the messages sent out AS soon as possible...
AM fans.. Jaldi karo... Please!!!!!! 😭
star2 thumbnail
Hey jiggly,
U have created this thread and it is the most favourite thread of every AM fan.But now...........
wah what a great character of Mamta madam,wah kya dialogues 😡 u said madam even remembering those dialogues, blood is flowing from my ear.
Chi u proved out yourself as more characterless than taneesha.
Even if u will get back to akku,chi chi I dont want.
U will not be that mamta 😡 .

Akshay plz 😭 do one thing for us just put that fellow in man hole and close it and push this betrayal mamta from the hill.
They have no right even to see into Akshay's eyes.
Just kill every body.
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
yea, akshay needs someone much better.. but come on guys.. forget this.. we cant cry over spilt milk...
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u guys must be surprised to see a new msg in this thread...................... 😕

But I couldn't resist....ystrdy's scene of Shaan fighting with a man who misbehaved with M prompted me to do this...omg how furious he was...he was like ..I don't know how to describe....he still loves Mamta,guys..he simply can't forget her...this man truly loved her...this man can never fall for someone else...that's the difference btw A & M...we wanted another girl for Akshay...but I don't think A will ever................... 😭 😭 😭

Sree u don't want to see Shaan torturing Mamta,right?...I also don't want to see Akku going through all these...but let me ask u,what has he done...he hasn't done anything yet....nothing serious...the Akku we know won't/can't do it,yaar...that's the reality...I don't know what & all he is going to do in the future...but he hasn't done anything really to hurt Mamta till date...only dlgs..just did some simple pranks,that's all...instead he is there fighting & going crazy for M....this man is too good....but,yes he has to come out of these misunderstandings otherwise he will ruin himself..........😭😭😭

But Mamta......she can't identify her Akku....not even doubting,how come?...why can't she feel the presence of her dearest one? 😕 where her senses hv gone?...she is the one who felt his presence even without seeing him at the farmhouse...what's happening now?...really strange...she was there thanking Sid for making her happy...omg,is she really happy now? 😕 ...she has adjusted well...so quick...not even thinking about Masuma...how selfish??? good ...carry on..... 🤢
If M was shown unhappy,uncomfortable,trying it hard to adjust,then it would hv been much better...but this is something unbearable... 😭 😡

Jiggu u created this thread for AM....and this was one of the most beautiful threads here in IF,even Czar 😉 loves it....and we all hv gone crazy describing AM scenes here...and now I'am wondering.....this is the love we were so mad about???....thoughts of those AM scenes r just hurting me....I don't know,i just can't accept this 'same lady with diff men' thing....it's really disgusting.....how this thread will survive now?can we ever enjoy AM as before?....... 😕

*****just read the update....ok so in today's episode M remembered A...ok fine....some improvement....M,be A's even though u hv become S's..atleast try..and that's my request
Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Niti, i agree that A has never done anything that will harm Mamta.. But seeing today's episode, i am a bit scared. Mamta prays to God to save her kid.. Now, what if Shaan does something and Mamta has a miscarraige as a result of shock and tension?? 😭 😭 😭 Akku will die when he gets to know the fact and he will probably kill himself when he will know that he is responsible for the death of his own kid... I want Shaan to change.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. We know that Akku can nevr do such a wrong deed. Please, dont kill Shaan's character now.. please.. 😭 😭 😭
niti_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree

Niti, i agree that A has never done anything that will harm Mamta.. But seeing today's episode, i am a bit scared. Mamta prays to God to save her kid.. Now, what if Shaan does something and Mamta has a miscarraige as a result of shock and tension?? 😭 😭 😭 Akku will die when he gets to know the fact and he will probably kill himself when he will know that he is responsible for the death of his own kid... I want Shaan to change.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. We know that Akku can nevr do such a wrong deed. Please, dont kill Shaan's character now.. please.. 😭 😭 😭

u r right Sree,this revenge saga should end ASAP...for taking revenge he'll ruin others,and also ruin himself😭😭😭..we want our Akku back...Shaan's looks r great..but we want our old Akku back....I don't want anything to happen to AM's baby......can't take more stupid things.........................😭😭

niti_26 thumbnail

just wondering what it is???

was it love??

Mamta,what was it?why did u cheat him?tell me............ 😭😭

niti_26 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
So let me start  giving farewell parties to some fav & most loved threads...........

This has been the most romantic , beautiful & sweet thread in 'mamta' forum....It is decorated with the descriptions of a sweet couple's beautiful moments in life......

Akshay & Mamta were undoubtedly had been the most loved couple....they created magic with their on-screen chemistry...and we viewers/members celebrated every AM scene with lot of happiness & passion here.....those were the good old days of 'mamta'

But the reality is that those days hv gone......now we hv nothing left to write here.......and I don't think we r going to get any more......they r going to take a 20 yr leap....so our fav AM couple will no longer be young & passionate....it'll be foolish to expect another AM scene(like the ones we used to hv) at the age of 45-50.....so it's all over....we all will cherish those great AM moments...essence of love....those hugs...those teasings.....those kisses.....that pain of love....those blissful moments..will stay in our minds for a long period......😳. 👏👏

Bye Bye.........AM....Akshay & Mamta.......thanks for entertaining us & giving us some moments to feel the beauty of love......thanks......... 👏 👏 👏

From all AM lovers(past & present)............. 😭 Edited by niti_26 - 16 years ago