Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😆 Ok, I've joined the AM fan club 😉 😆

Currently, in the UK we are seeing the scenes when Mamta goes missing and Akshaye is looking for her. I loved his reactions - you felt your heart go out to him!
AM always have good chemistry when they are shown together but this was shown to be true even when they are apart. 👏

Another thing I love about this serial is the faithfulness they have shown each other unlike all the other serials 😕 They might have fought or been separated but they have never betrayed each other with other people.
Karan and Sid might add twists to the storyline but I hope the scriptwriters do not ruin this one main essence of this serial...
star2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkitherealist

Currently, in the UK we are seeing the scenes when Mamta goes missing and Akshaye is looking for her. I loved his reactions - you felt your heart go out to him!
AM always have good chemistry when they are shown together but this was shown to be true even when they are apart. 👏

Another thing I love about this serial is the faithfulness they have shown each other unlike all the other serials 😕 They might have fought or been separated but they have never betrayed each other with other people.
Karan and Sid might add twists to the storyline but I hope the scriptwriters do not ruin this one main essence of this serial...

well said.👏
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very right... I agree to whatever you have said... I too hope that Akshay and Mamta remain truthful and faithful to each other, come what may!!!😳

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!!!👏👏 another AM fan? hurrah!!😉😆

and yes, those scenes of akshay looking for mamta were very touching! 😳akshay looked like a part of him had gone missing! 😳i can surely see & feel tt he loves mamta very deeply!👏 he's really sweet!😳

haiz.. AM are so sweet together! 😆it's going to be downhill for AM soon.😭😭😭 but we'll keep our sorrow down and our hopes up! 👏

AM will be back!👏 i can feel it! 😉

niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohhhhh I love Akshay a lot and Akshay loves Mamta a lot.
So I love Akshay & Mamta both.

With Akshay ,Mamta looks more beautiful & cute

I liked every scenes of Akshay & Mamta
I mean the way they hug each other,the way they look at each other,everything
looks so real & beautiful 👏 👏 👏

Ohhh in the last episode the way Akshay looked at Mamta-hmmmmmm-so romantic & sweet 😉 😉
Only complaint is that Mamta keeps running away from sweet Akshu 😭 😭
How dare she is----- 😡 😡

Heyyyy pls let him express his love 😊😊😊Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Friends

The episodes as of now are like a  barren area as far as AM romantic scenes are concerned... 😭

I am expecting more trouble to our loved pair in the coming weeks... But, as of now, let us be happy with what we get!!!😳

In today's episode, there was a cute little scene, where Mamta is with Akshay and is about to put thika. Akshay holds her head, bends, puts the thika from her sindoor.. Wow!!! This was really cute... The scenes that followed after this were too heartening to see... Wow!!! Akshay and Mamta at their BEST again!!!👏

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree

Hey Friends

The episodes as of now are like a  barren area as far as AM romantic scenes are concerned... 😭

I am expecting more trouble to our loved pair in the coming weeks... But, as of now, let us be happy with what we get!!!😳

In today's episode, there was a cute little scene, where Mamta is with Akshay and is about to put thika. Akshay holds her head, bends, puts the thika from her sindoor.. Wow!!! This was really cute... The scenes that followed after this were too heartening to see... Wow!!! Akshay and Mamta at their BEST again!!!👏

u just brightened up my day!!!👏 i feel so happy!!!😛 AM are back again! i love those cute little gestures of AM! they are so cute together! 😳

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks sree for letting is know.I will look forward to this episode 👏
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes,That 'thikka' scene was awesome.
One of the most beautiful scenes of 'Mamta'
👏
Every AM fan should watch it.

I'am so happy & expecting more

yeh dil mange more
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
man! niti, u just made me so sad... 😭 😭 i have to wait for 5 more days before i can see tt thikka scene! 😭 😭 my! so sad.. i'm dying to watch it! 😃 😳