niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
AM r very very good friends in real life
Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
Shazi84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

i've always thought tt anand and neha were dating offscreen. 👏 imagine my horror when i doscovered tt anand was already married! 😔 not to neha of cos. 😆 😆 lols! 😆 it's really too bad tt these 2 pple are not interested in each other in real life. 😒 they are just meant to be. 😳 so perfect for each other. 👏 haiz.. sad.. 😭

Don't say that Mamta's husband will not be really happy to hear that. 😉

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shazi84

Don't say that Mamta's husband will not be really happy to hear that. 😉

oh no worries.😉 i am sure sid wun mind. 😆 okie, tt came out wrong. but neha was rumoured to have dated ajay right? tt's y i said so. lols!

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday, i saw a huge bunch of sid and mamta photos posted in this forum. 👍🏼 but too bad, AM only have very few pics together. 😔 here's 2 of these pics. 👏 pls post any AM pics tt u might have in this thread. 😉 it'll add more life to this thread. 👏 thnx. 😉

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey jiggu,thanks for AM pics.Guys,pls post more.we need more pics.Pls support AM post here 👏 👏 👏
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OK, here am i in this thread, atlast... My hands have been itching to post the most memorable AM scenes... 😳

1. The very first scene, when Akshay brins home a bruised Mamta, , carrying her in his arms!!!😳
  2. The Hide and Seek played by Akshay and Mamta with Krish, where they both end up behind the same sofa, Mamta dashes against Akshay, they have an eye to eye contact!!!👏
  3. The candle light dinner where Mamta and Akshay see each other, have a nice time....
  4. The scene at the park with Krish, where Akshay and Mamta play with him, Akshay carries Krish in his arms, with Mamta near Krish.
  5. Then the family photo they take in the park sitting on the green grass. Akshay and Mamta with Krish, Wow!!! What a cute family!!!👏
  6. The temple scene, where Mamta reveals the truth, followed by akshay taking an oath before God that he will give Mamta all the right she truly deserves... Wow, a great scene this was!!!
  7. Akshay and Mamta having Gol gappas there with Krish... So cute, this was actually the first scene where we saw the wonderful Chemistry between Akshay and mamta!!!👏
  8. All the scenes in the rented house, every scene ther bettered the previous one.. The fight that Mamta and Akshay have with the pillow, as Krish see it.
  9. The scene where Akshay trips and all the vegetables fall to the ground. Mamta comes to help, he holds her hand, asks her to call him Akshay... They both have an eye to eye contact, this was awesome...
  10. The song sequence in that house, where Mamta is on a stool, she is about to fall, when Akshay holds her in his arms. Then Mamta is dressing up, when Aksahy comes and puts her bangles, bindi etc...
  11. The terrace scene, where Akshay compares Mamta to the "Chaand". This followed by them taking Saath pheres before the Moon...
  12. The scene in Sid's house, where Akshay gets to know from Mamta that she is the same Mamta he loved, she never got married to Sid... Akshay's reactions on hearing this, their hug!!!😳
  13. The park scene where Akshay and Mamta meet , thanks to Sid... Mamta is about to trip and fall, when again Akshay holds her in his arms....
  14. The scene at the river bed where Akshay and Mamta meet after Sid decides to get them united...
  15. The scene where Akshay holds Mamta's hands tightly, as Vandana and others leaves after the engagement is conducted...
  16. The first night, where Akshay gets so very close to Mamta!!!
  17. The scene where Akshay gives his kurta to Mamta , Mamta comes out wearing this.. The naughty expression of Akshay was worth a watch!!!👏
  18. The scene where Akshay drops ice into Mamta's blouse and the fun he had later was great!!!
  19. The scene at the table where all spot the lip marks on Akshay's shirt. Akshay is all embarassed, but goes to Mamta and says that he will teach her a leasson in the room!!!😳
  20. Above all, i am loving the way Akshay has been siding and supporting Mamta all the way thro' after their marriage. Hope and wish this closeness and bond in them stays forever!!!😳😉

All in all, Akshay and Mamta share a WONDERFUL Chemistry and they are MADE for Each other!!!😳😉👏

livelychatter thumbnail
I think Askay and Matma are made for each other. They are so adorable-everytime I see them onscreen together-I think wow, to have that kind of chemistry w/that one person you love the most-must be nice, lol. 😉
star2 thumbnail
Great thread. 👏 👏 👏
We like each and every scene of AKSHAY and MAMTA 😊
DeepaliC thumbnail
I think that Akshay and Matma look adorable together!!!.. I loved that scene when Akshay made Mamta say his name that was such a cute scene!!..they really have great chemistry!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think each and every scene of AM deserve applause 👏 👏 .Akku and mammu are made for each other 👏