Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
S I will reply this comment later, this is comment of yours is really special and yes I know there's a thin difference Kaviguru's Puja Porjai and Prem porjai songs..Thankz for saying such wonderful words to the OS
I have sang so many Rabindra Sangeet once..

feel blessed to learn those songs, Rabindra Sangeet never loses its charm...as a reader of Nahanyate still remember this quote of Amrita..Nahanyate one of my favorite Bengali novel ... Thankz for quoting this book...
Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Panchu finally I read it. I am speechless.It is so heartwrenching. Their love is so complicated.They love each other more than they love theemselves but still they cant express it openly fearing the societal norms.And how amazing is their understanding for each other.Without even talking they read each other's thoughts.And the last part.I felt so emotional while reading it.Loved jow finally they got a moment of pure love together infront of the love God.Amazing Panchu.Your way of writing makes me live through what you wrote
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Panchu the ending was amazing .. I can't express what I feel properly .. I remember in "Nahanyate" Amrita once said why Rabindranath Thakur's Puja porjay songs often sounds like "pream porjay" songs n vise versa .. I too feel HIS love songs often sounds like devotional songs n devotional songs like love songs .. Then I understand HE, the Man whose philosophy is synonymous to life love n divinity felt that both don't have much difference 

you know about my story what I wrote on the same concept i.e. "donohi ek khuda or muhabbat" .. I am sucker of this theory ..it is the devotee who makes the God subject of devotion else i is just stone idol .. it is human love and sensibility that make a person HUMAN else they are like every other mortal beings 

Here I love how one man and one woman rise in love .. the norms of society, chain of their own ego n limitation finally breaks down and the unspoken love finally won over every odd ..may be they won't be union won't be physical but in metaphysical world the union is of souls 

Thankz BFF for such a wonderful comment the example of Kaviguru songs and quotation from my favorite Bengali novel Nahayate..wow I am in cloud 9...πŸ˜ƒ

while I was learning Rabindra Sangeet, I too sometime was confused which was Puja Porjai song which was Prem porjai... Kaviguru's songs have a thin difference between love and God..you are right His philosophy is synonymous to life love n divinity 

Yes theme of the story is like "Dono hi ek Khuda aur mohabbat" that's why story title is Love or God... 

It took very long to write the OS you would be knowing because I just ate up Mimi's head requesting her about the story banner...πŸ˜†

The story did not come to me that easily...many a time it happened that I could not write at all..in irritation I left the story completely once, thinking it will never happen..then suddenly one day few lines came and again stopped...gradually it progressed and thanks to god that I could finally say what Dev and Priya wanted to say each other...

But now I am extremely sad because two of them became part f my life and now it's finished... πŸ˜­
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

Panchu finally I read it. I am speechless.It is so heartwrenching. Their love is so complicated.They love each other more than they love theemselves...

Yes very true...

but still they cant express it openly fearing the societal norms.

They did not actually fear social norms, in fact they don't have any fear of the social norms..we see Devpriya always have a protesting mentality and Devpratim wanted to erase the darkness of the society...
Actually  they both kept each other's dignity, as both respected each other tremendously..
See, as Dev's father said, he could enjoy Devpriya, none could raise a finger against it... may be both of them would stay happy, but could they be actually happy!.. what would happen to the respect that Dev has for his Priya! Could Priya then give him the position of her God then!

And how amazing is their understanding for each other.Without even talking they read each other's thoughts.

That' why they fell for each other...😊that was the main reason... 

And the last part.I felt so emotional while reading it.Loved jow finally they got a moment of pure love together infront of the love God.Amazing Panchu.Your way of writing makes me live through what you wrote

Thank you Vani..πŸ€—

Dev and Priya became my world for a long time, and now the story is finished, feeling sad  

I soo want Aham and Puja in a TV show together ASAP..I just can't wait πŸ˜­
Brahmaputra thumbnail
" I felt myself sinking in his arms. I felt myself alive and breathing again under his breath. This was not the love I longed for. This is more, more than what I longed for. His love surpassed the blemish of my flesh, sept deep in my soul, like a gleam of fresh rays lighting a room darkened through ages. I could feel him, as near as I am to myself, his love healing unseen scars of my hurt, I realise my endless wait comes to an end as he held me in himself and joined himself eternally in me... My love becomes my Lord and my Lord becomes my love!"

I am speechless Panchaali. What a perfect ending you dashed off- the most precious jewel of the crown! I always like stories like these, coming to an end reminding the soothing, blue rays of moon falling over vast landscapes in night. I love reading such stories. I'm slightly less a lover of sunny, bright, passionate stories though I seriously read them and admire the efforts behind them. Sometimes it is not a grand writing style, but the depths that a simple word could reach, catches the reader in me. For that, I must say you did a wonderful job writing this story. Though I consider your OS on Duryodhan as the best one among your creations ready by me till date, the one that will always stay close to the reader in me will be this one. I'm very glad I did not miss reading this in spite of being busy. Thanks a lot for writing this.😊

(I know you don't mind my typos. Still I'm editing them. LOL)
Edited by Brahmaputra - 9 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
And why won't you bother our inboxes anymore? It amused me a little. I always loved reading your creations. Now I will be missing them. I know we all have important duties in our lives. But I want all of us to retire to a world with no duties. Oh! That would be a frenzy of a world. I know this world behaves like Kunti at times; unexplainably irritating! It wants us to be something we are not! And tells duties are important.

Nevertheless, keep writing whenever you get time!πŸ‘
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
finally read it
I was in a complete different world for the last 10 minutes... I could see everything happening in front of my eyes.. your writing is so soothing and beautiful... and such a wonderful feeling i get after reading!
Loved every bit.. this ending is different from your previous story.. and that made it even more unique! Just loved the last line.. even Lord witnessed something for the first time!
Your poetry is really beautiful... They make the story complete,...
And your casting makes it even more beautiful.. I could see Aham Sharma and Pooja... 😊
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Part 3!!!
Such a blissful and beautiful chapter!!! β€οΈ
I am in short of words in telling how much I loved it...
The dance between Devpriya and Devpratim.. 
I can't express how much I love Devpriya... The way she deals with her life..Its truly an inspiration!!!
Coming to the update! 
While reading I too was expecting Devpratim to say "Sorry I can't dance Devi" So he took me also by surprise when he said " If that's your wish Devi, then I must do it" 
The way you described their dance...πŸ‘ Beyond perfection, I could visualise the whole dance between Devpratim and Devpriya... The passion and love between them both could be felt as I read through it... 

slowly she started to feel as he wished and when she felt that her soul started to shed tears  

These lines were ... I could feel the deep inner emotion of Devpriya!!! 

Another lines which blew me away were:

He just did not dance with Devpriya, he revealed her the part of his soul, which he hid so carefully 

every time she proves her love is the purest thing in the world, so pure that no mortal in this world deserve it.

All I know is that there can never be a better individual than Devpratim in this entire world. When he feels her love is the purest thing in the world and that he don't deserve it, itself shows the purity and divinity in his love towards Devpriya... 

This is a very beautiful chapter...My comment on this will not give justice to it and how much I loved it...This chapter is the most beautiful in this story and ❀️ 

This part will stand like a testimony to their love.. when Devpriya longs to be with Devpratim,  her love towards him when she know that she can't be his wife and yet and for it she is ready to bear to go through all the evilness of society...showed the yearning of a pure soul...

This part was like a confession of both of their love! 

Your poetry enhanced the emotion! Enchanting and beautiful!!!

PS: will comment soon for part 4&5! πŸ˜³

cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant writing... I just loved ur story... 
I am late... but its really really good... 

Keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read all the parts in one go . I have to say only one word " Fantastico" ...