Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

" I felt myself sinking in his arms. I felt myself alive and breathing again under his breath. This was not the love I longed for. This is more, more than what I longed for. His love surpassed the blemish of my flesh, sept deep in my soul, like a gleam of fresh rays lighting a room darkened through ages. I could feel him, as near as I am to myself, his love healing unseen scars of my hurt, I realise my endless wait comes to an end as he held me in himself and joined himself eternally in me... My love becomes my Lord and my Lord becomes my love!"

wonderful quote⭐️ the bold part lines are the theme of my story...that's why this one OS took months to write...It was not an easy topic for me... 

I am speechless Panchaali. What a perfect ending you dashed off- the most precious jewel of the crown! I always like stories like these, coming to an end reminding the soothing, blue rays of moon falling over vast landscapes in night. I love reading such stories. I'm slightly less a lover of sunny, bright, passionate stories though I seriously read them and admire the efforts behind them. Sometimes it is not a grand writing style, but the depths that a simple word could reach, catches the reader in me. For that, I must say you did a wonderful job writing this story. Though I consider your OS on Duryodhan as the best one among your creations ready by me till date,

I have to shed lot of tears before writing Duryadhan OS, you know I was planning to write about 3 characters of Mahabharat individually 1. Karna 2. Duryadhan 3. Draupadi..later I noticed that I don't have much time, still I wrote Durydhan. Many great ones wrote about Karna and Draupadi, many more will write, but how many think about Duryadhan! I have never became such emotional before writing any pieces in my life...
 the one that will always stay close to the reader in me will be this one. I'm very glad I did not miss reading this in spite of being busy. Thanks a lot for writing this.😊 Thankz for giving this OS your time πŸ˜ƒ

(I know you don't mind my typos. Still I'm editing them. LOL)

No I don't mind yaar πŸ€—

panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

And why won't you bother our inboxes anymore? It amused me a little. I always loved reading your creations. Now I will be missing them. I know we all have important duties in our lives. But I want all of us to retire to a world with no duties. Oh! That would be a frenzy of a world. I know this world behaves like Kunti at times; unexplainably irritating! It wants us to be something we are not! And tells duties are important.

Nevertheless, keep writing whenever you get time!πŸ‘

You are right this world is like Kunti only πŸ˜‘

my new job taking hell out me πŸ˜­

not getting enough time for life πŸ˜­
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

finally read it πŸ˜ƒ
I was in a complete different world for the last 10 minutes... I could see everything happening in front of my eyes.. your writing is so soothing and beautiful... and such a wonderful feeling i get after reading!
Loved every bit.. this ending is different from your previous story.. and that made it even more unique! Just loved the last line.. even Lord witnessed something for the first time!
Your poetry is really beautiful... They make the story complete,...
And your casting makes it even more beautiful.. I could see Aham Sharma and Pooja... 😊

Thank you Bristiii πŸ€— eto misti misti misti...πŸ˜ƒ

Brahmaputra thumbnail
You're the most welcome Panchaali.😊 Once you asked me na I should write whatever I feel for DevPriya. I just did it this time in the beginning of my comment. Glad you liked it. I know how much you would've shed tears while writing for Dury. It is not a simple task to reach the depths of a dark ocean to find the forgotten jewels!
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

Part 3!!!

Such a blissful and beautiful chapter!!! β€οΈ
I am in short of words in telling how much I loved it...
The dance between Devpriya and Devpratim.. 
I can't express how much I love Devpriya... The way she deals with her life..Its truly an inspiration!!!
Coming to the update! 
While reading I too was expecting Devpratim to say "Sorry I can't dance Devi" So he took me also by surprise when he said " If that's your wish Devi, then I must do it" 
The way you described their dance...πŸ‘ Beyond perfection, I could visualise the whole dance between Devpratim and Devpriya... The passion and love between them both could be felt as I read through it... 

slowly she started to feel as he wished and when she felt that her soul started to shed tears  

These lines were ... I could feel the deep inner emotion of Devpriya!!! 

Another lines which blew me away were:

He just did not dance with Devpriya, he revealed her the part of his soul, which he hid so carefully 

every time she proves her love is the purest thing in the world, so pure that no mortal in this world deserve it.

All I know is that there can never be a better individual than Devpratim in this entire world. When he feels her love is the purest thing in the world and that he don't deserve it, itself shows the purity and divinity in his love towards Devpriya... 

This is a very beautiful chapter...My comment on this will not give justice to it and how much I loved it...This chapter is the most beautiful in this story and ❀️ 

This part will stand like a testimony to their love.. when Devpriya longs to be with Devpratim,  her love towards him when she know that she can't be his wife and yet and for it she is ready to bear to go through all the evilness of society...showed the yearning of a pure soul...

This part was like a confession of both of their love! 

Your poetry enhanced the emotion! Enchanting and beautiful!!!

PS: will comment soon for part 4&5! πŸ˜³

I don't know what to say about this wonderful comment..

only a tight hug is that I can give...πŸ€—

you just made me remember all my passion and ecstasy with this two my characters...

It took me months to portray them... I was living with them...and now the story finished finally and I feel sad πŸ˜­

will wait for your comments on chappy 4 and 5 and I know you will make me live with them againπŸ€— 

panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherryberry293

Brilliant writing... I just loved ur story... 

I am late... but its really really good... 

Keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

it's never too late πŸ€—
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplysappie

I read all the parts in one go . I have to say only one word " Fantastico" ...

Dhonnyobado πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res sorry I was a little busy di ...
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

res sorry I was a little busy di ...

That's okay πŸ˜Š
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
atlast read the whole os! beautiful end to a painful pure and TRUE love.gr8. job panchu 😊