panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeistyQueen thumbnail
-edited-
Before I read part 3, will comment for part 1&2

soulful work! i loved this so much! ❤️
Devpriya is 👏 The way she made her live in the midst of all dirty darkness, her attitude, her way of accepting life.. she is a true heroine in every sense!!! 
The questions she asked God, they way she decided to make her heart stone, how she decided to make her life better than worse by wooing the Pradhan Purohit! And all the while the weeping heart in her get crushed! She is bold, feisty, brave! I can go on and on about her! 

Pushpanjali is another character whom I liked! 😳 She somewhere reminds me of kanakalashmi, the motherly love and her caring attitude towards Devpriya! 

When I read of Pradhan Purohit's death, can't express how much happy I was! 

and when i read about the new Pradhan purohit, I felt he was like a ray of hope, a ray of light to all the Devdasis who are living in utter darkness with no hope!!! 

New pradhan Purohit's attitude towards the whole thing, his behaviour towards the devdasis!!! Second part of the OS was very soothing to read! 
The way Devpriya was shocked to find how different the new pradhan purohit is and the way she got lost in him! How she fancied of the day when she will become the Pradhan Devdasi and sudden embarrassment with which she closes her eyes! 

You have written it so beautifully that I could visualise the whole thing! Really soulful piece of writing!!!

PS: will read part 3 n comment soon! 
Edited by ..dreamygatz.. - 9 years ago
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
panchali eagerly waiting for next part!
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow Di ! Oshadharon. Aagerta Chhilo Simple, And This One Has Shades !! Very Brilliant !! Taratari Porerta Likhe Phele Amake PM Koro ! Please !
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Wow Di ! Oshadharon. Aagerta Chhilo Simple, And This One Has Shades !! Very Brilliant !! Taratari Porerta Likhe Phele Amake PM Koro ! Please !

Thank you Niamvari Radha, I mean Proteeti 🤗 

will post the next update soon 😊

and of course PM you 😃

Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: srishtisingh

panchali eagerly waiting for next part!

posting 😃😉
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: allseasonrain

Awesome Di continue soon

thank you🤗

and yaap I will post the next part sooon 😃
panchaali thumbnail

Thankz 😊
panchaali thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
1st thing 1st .. I love this Priya .. she is bold smart intelligent and totally no nonsense 

She is born to rule .. she can't be dominated coz she knows how to trick 

One who can just give a damn to the miseries and turn it into the weapon of power play is amazing 

I will anytime pick bitchy Devapriya over Krishnapriya 

She doesn't depend on any divine power but believes in herself ⭐️

I am eager to read the love story .. it is intriguing .. A man of dignity and a woman so manipulative

It has every chance of intense passionate n battle of wit .. looking forward to it

Some lines were too good like I loved when she said, you call it Sati I call it suicide .. so so true .. how society creates story to cover up facts n justify it with cock n bull stories .. n ages after people still can't find courage to break the myth and see the raw truth .. your Priya could say it without a veil .. awesome
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 9 years ago