Originally posted by: impoojaverma

Both the parts were excellent dear!

thankz 😊
allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: panchaali

okay sorry, very very sorry 😔 😭

Bonkeo keo sorry bole Di... pls continue writing ... ap actually na novel likho... dekhna bestseller hoga...

Rahi bat is os ka as usual mind blowing...just loved it...
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: allseasonrain

Bonkeo keo sorry bole Di... 

sorry because I hurt you nah, didi's duty is to keep bon happy always 😊 

pls continue writing ... ap actually na novel likho... dekhna bestseller hoga...

thank you, but that's dream  don't if it's ever gonna be true... 

Rahi bat is os ka as usual mind blowing...just loved it...

thank you 🤗

...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God !! The last part was so emotional... I almost cried. I m so touched by this story that  words are failing me to describe it. 😭 Devpratim saved his Devpriya from the evils of the society but in doing this he had to give pain to his love and go through the same pain himself.

I especially loved the last part where both Devpratim & Devpriya embraced and finally confessed their love and poured out their heart to the other & the final embrace of love & life with Muralimanohor, their God being the prime witness. ❤️

And ur poetry once again is excellent.

But I am also sad that this was the last chapter 😭. I wished to read devpartim's & devpriya's pure and unconditional ❤️ story more.

Hope u come up with more new and touching stories 😊 😊

AsNoone thumbnail
Oh now I am blushing...☺️
I start this story and its sequel out of curiosity. But when I start reading...I can't put it down. It is so expressing and mesmerizing that I have no word to describe...Its like my describing Lord-Lady...what is impossible yet possible for me...impossible if you try to describe them and possible if you realize them...
This story make me realize it once again...
About Bankim Chandra's Devi Chowdhurani...yes...she was indeed Devi Maa. She bestowed her compassion even on her oppressor... That is what a empathetic, affectionate person does.
By the way it is one of my favourite Novel too...
Devapratim's effort and realization is amazing...as you said he is the true human created by Lord...
ABout Prakriti ke anek roop...wow so you too love Lord's hermit side too😳.. now I am jumping onto the cloud9.
And lastly...you are welcome.🤗
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpatgiri

Oh God !! The last part was so emotional... I almost cried. I m so touched by this story that  words are failing me to describe it. 😭 Devpratim saved his Devpriya from the evils of the society but in doing this he had to give pain to his love and go through the same pain himself.

I especially loved the last part where both Devpratim & Devpriya embraced and finally confessed their love and poured out their heart to the other & the final embrace of love & life with Muralimanohor, their God being the prime witness. ❤️

And ur poetry once again is excellent.

But I am also sad that this was the last chapter 😭. I wished to read devpartim's & devpriya's pure and unconditional ❤️ story more.

Hope u come up with more new and touching stories 😊 😊

Thank you for this wonderful comment 🤗

I too am sad because this is the last part, my journey with two unusal Devdasi and their unique love story just ends 😭

I was writing for a long time stories of these two Devdasi Krishnapriya and Devpriya...lets see when a new idea clicks and when I can manage some free again time to write 😊 
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

Oh now I am blushing...☺️
I start this story and its sequel out of curiosity. But when I start reading...I can't put it down. It is so expressing and mesmerizing that I have no word to describe...Its like my describing Lord-Lady...what is impossible yet possible for me...impossible if you try to describe them and possible if you realize them...
This story make me realize it once again...

😳😳
😳
😳
About Bankim Chandra's Devi Chowdhurani...yes...she was indeed Devi Maa. She bestowed her compassion even on her oppressor... That is what a empathetic, affectionate person does.
By the way it is one of my favourite Novel too...
Devapratim's effort and realization is amazing...as you said he is the true human created by Lord...

yes that he was 😊
ABout Prakriti ke anek roop...wow so you too love Lord's hermit side too😳.. now I am jumping onto the cloud9.

I respect Him very very much, He symbolizes consciousness..only the pure Purus of this universe..
And lastly...you are welcome.🤗

🤗

Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
scarletmalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the last part was fantasticly amazingly beautiful👏
nd it was emotional too😭
ur poems were also very beautiful👍🏼
loved the last part where they finally confess their love nd their lord Muralimanoher is the sole witness to this
loved it❤️
hope that u will soon come up with another beautiful story soon😊

AsNoone thumbnail
aww...Me too like and adore My Prabhu and Mata.
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarletmalik

the last part was fantasticly amazingly beautiful👏

nd it was emotional too😭
ur poems were also very beautiful👍🏼
loved the last part where they finally confess their love nd their lord Muralimanoher is the sole witness to this
loved it❤️

thank you 😳
hope that u will soon come up with another beautiful story soon😊

I will whenever I can manage some time again...😊

Previous
1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22
Next