Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

TOI - Manish Naggdev cheated on his girlfriend with four women!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Read this.

Humaare Mukund ke real life kaarnaame๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Another genuine guy goes down the drain๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

Muskan Arora lashes out at Manish Naggdev and reveals how she wants to file a mental harassment case against him 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Actress Muskan Arora has accused ex-boyfriend Manish Naggdev of cheating and mentally harassing her while the two were in a relationship. Manish is currently seeing actress Srishty Rode. Says Muskan, "Manish cheated on me with four women before our one-year relationship ended in May. After being introduced by a friend, he proposed to me. I found out only much later that he was two-timing the same friend with me. He dated other women as well while we were together. I finally realised that he is a habitual offender. He is also eyeing a celebrity-couple dance show and since I am currently not doing anything, I am of no use to him." She says Manish has also not paid her mother, a property dealer, her dues after she helped him buy his new flat. "I am planning to file a mental harassment case against him," she says.

Muskan recently had a huge showdown with Srishty and Manish at an event. Clearly, the actress has not been able to come to terms with the break-up. Manish says, "I don't want to give Muskan any importance. I am not in touch with her for the past six months. I can't fathom why she has to stir up a controversy now," says he, adding, "Maybe, it's an attempt to get into Bigg Boss using my name." 
Edited by .JealousBasher. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
iss abuser ko kya naam doon? ๐Ÿคฃ
haila ek ke baad ek wicket down
phele TV ka varun dhawan aka Gunjan uterja *Though it was real insult to Varun* Abuser nikla n huded his marriage ๐Ÿคฃ Now Mukku n suna hai avinesh jisko bachelor samjhre the even he was married.. ๐Ÿฅบ
haaye re haaye re haaye phooti kismat ๐Ÿคฃ. ๐Ÿคฃ
well chakku im waiting fr mahula morcha lets see kaun aage aata hai poor girl ko justice dilane in real *u know what I mean * ๐Ÿ˜†
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wht the hell. mb ke sare sideys bade wale kameene the๐Ÿคฃ

abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't this happen in real world  ... Here people/ stars part away even after having 2 /3 kids and don't bother ... And this don't even effect their lives but people in this forum are hell bent to prove that every person worked in mb has a dheela character except one .. As if it don't happen in real life๐Ÿคฃ. .. Its very common that BF leaves GFs one after the other now a days๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
u churaofied my line..i was going to write the same.. ๐Ÿคฃ

another genuine guy goes down the drain.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

but i guess we r wrong..๐Ÿค” he still  is genuine becoz he is not married and seems like gives equal attention to every women he meets.. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

ps- chakku mujhe tere post me kuch badle hue sur sunai de rahe hain..๐Ÿ˜† ye sabke liye sach hai ya fir iske exceptions bhi hain.? ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Heartless_Freak - 9 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-abba12

Don't this happen in real world  ... Here people/ stars part away even after having 2 /3 kids and don't bother ... And this don't even effect their lives but people in this forum are hell bent to prove that every person worked in mb has a dheela character except one .. As if it don't happen in real life๐Ÿคฃ. .. Its very common that BF leaves GFs one after the other now a days๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold - I never said anything about DD๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Stop accusing me , will you?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edit - Waise hum toh newspaper chhapte nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† How can we say who is dheela character and who is not?๐Ÿ˜› Jo sach hota hai woh bahar aa jata hai, doesn't matter kiske against ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by .JealousBasher. - 9 years ago
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I read this news in paper today morning
And had similar thoughts like u
How ironic -- all so called male ideal husbands are a users and the so called abuser is really an honest family man
๐Ÿ˜›
Befikre thumbnail
@Soha, Sweta, Biwi - Seems like MB boys are on a hit๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-LSPD

I read this news in paper today morning
And had similar thoughts like u
How ironic -- all so called male ideal husbands are a users and the so called abuser is really an honest family man
๐Ÿ˜›

Now people will say we are TOI editors๐Ÿ˜†
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜† pehle Gunjan now Mukund ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ