Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I m shocked to c audacity of some ppl here.. They prepare pamphlet and banner and come with full morcha post to bash a character for abusing their fav female lead but real mai its common practice so majaal kisi nai kuch bola.. You can beat, you can cheat your gf wid 4 other gals but koi character unki fav k character k saath aisa na kare. But yahi iss gal ki jagah inki fav nai kisi guy k liye kaha hota toh woh ladka world ka 3rd class ladka hota

@nafisa Guess wht even I read and saw heard tht debo slapped DD and DD and GC were having affairs when he was abt to marry Debo so should I believe that or should I bring it everywhere in posts and articles not related to her. No I wont believe tht shit coz I didnt saw it. Same is the case wid VD. VD broke up wid his GF. He never married or did two timing. Instead he was honest wid her and end it so that he can pursue his relationship wid vahbz and till now he is faithful to her.. So whn u accuse somebody just coz u hate him in order to defend ur genuine boys- Bhai, GU and Manish thn dont forget ki kahabr sirf VD nhi DD par bhi bani thi and Unlike u I hate to bring DD here but u ppl sometime dont leave any option

PS- Wht I wrote was wht I read and saw in SBB n SBS seg. It is not like I believe it but I was just giving example to one lame person. To show if u can bring our fav so can others coz jis tarah she read article abt VD so did I read abt DD😳
Edited by SheDevil - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NehaVdian

excuseme r u secretly in love with vivian or wat
y cant u ever get over him even wen the topic is not abt him
n did ekta vahbbiz or vivs ex came to u n complained u abt viv that he is double timer or something that u have to repeat his story like tape recorder in every post
better go n do research on ur own favs who beat his wife n other one who hided his marriage
for his career atleast vv is sensible enough to not hide his relationship n marriage frm world n consider his wife as ghar ki lakshmi unlike ur favs who treat their wives n gf as some shit
n for ur kind information
wen viv started dating vahbbiz his ex started dating rhitwik dhanjani
n then she broke up with him after pkyek ended
so in vivs case it was a mutual decision
not any cheating n crime
did u get that
wen u r so keen to know abt him atleast know the whole truth rather than ur half baked story

thanks for sharing the actual facts neha
hope this will silence some people now 
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheDevil

I m shocked to c audacity of some ppl here.. They prepare pamphlet and banner and come with full morcha post to bash a character for abusing their fav female lead but real mai its common practice so majaal kisi nai kuch bola.. You can beat, you can cheat your gf wid 4 other gals but koi character unki fav k character k saath aisa na kare. But yahi iss gal ki jagah inki fav nai kisi guy k liye kaha hota toh woh ladka world ka 3rd class ladka hota

@nafisa Guess wht even I read and saw heard tht debo slapped DD and DD and GC were having affairs when he was abt to marry Debo so should I believe that or should I bring it everywhere in posts and articles not related to her. No I wont believe tht shit coz I didnt saw it. Same is the case wid VD. VD broke up wid his GF. He never married or did two timing. Instead he was honest wid her and end it so that he can pursue his relationship wid vahbz and till now he is faithful to her.. So whn u accuse somebody just coz u hate him in order to defend ur genuine boys- Bhai, GU and Manish thn dont forget ki kahabr sirf VD nhi DD par bhi bani thi and Unlike u I hate to bring DD here but u ppl sometime dont leave any option

PS- Wht I wrote was wht I read and saw in SBB n SBS seg. It is not like I believe it but I was just giving example to one lame person. To show if u can bring our fav so can others coz jis tarah she read article abt VD so did I read abt DD😳

bang on reply 
Ajisunojiwali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All are hypocrites here 
Vivian fans supported RK when he was a abuser and had the worst possible behavior 

Now the same are taking about woman empowerment and giving mahaan lectures 

Even Drashti fans are doing wrong by supporting Manish
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh come ppl get soo much knowledge abt whch actor dated whom and when thy broke and all their personal life matters??i mean wht is the source fr all this...mreover why poke ur nose soo much into a persons personal life...really some ppl are alag che...kuch bhi bolthe hai... Edited by shabla - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajisunojiwali

All are hypocrites here 

Vivian fans supported RK when he was a abuser and had the worst possible behavior 

whose MID are u ? 
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajisunojiwali

All are hypocrites here

mid ji do u even know the difference between reel n real
vivian played a role in reel life he us not doing it in real
get a life before u throw ur facts here u make me laugh
n abt dd fans so u seem to be one of them only isliye to mid se aayi ho
itni himmat hai to come frm real id
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team