Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

This new IF UI gives me a headache.

Not IF my desktop and laptop both made me pissed. I wrote my 307, but can't post it. My Ipad is running good, but I can't post pics and gifs along with the reviews from Ipad.. I feel like slamming my computers.😡
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

and did our bitwa in one of the interviews actually say er ah um when asked if he were happy with the moobhie, then mutter something about him being too critical? how not to ah er ekdam lau this fellow. although there are times i want to say suttupiya kar leo to him.

hehehe.
I actually love his cute blabbering.
 But you sure are sounding like Sanaya not mami,
Barun nahi bole to achcha hai.
sabse kharab interview Barun sobti deta hai.
And he cutely accepted it.
 Evon on the stage while taking award in SPA, he was stammering. Uff boy, how impossibly adorable he is!
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I watched the movie too Sohara. Didn't like it.. my version had a few missing scenes also sadly..

I wish the scenes and characters were developed more. Barun was good, but am sure he could have done much more if his character was etched more fully. I kept thinking his individual scenes are good, but I was not moved the way ASR moves me. The serious scenes are always his forte, but because everything felt so abrupt I guess kept thinking and analyzing, not like IPK where you just end up flowing with the feeling. 

Another thing that has me skeptical was the fact that everyone said we would come out of the movie smiling.. but all the other love stories did not really find a Mr right.. 

My favourite was the last scene.. he in that orange tshirt on a white sofa.. looks cool and urban and handsome.. wish the entire movie had this fresh feel..

Anyway some months later satrah ko shadi hai will come out.. and then more movies ..touch wood.. we will get to see him act.. yeaaa..

aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Not IF my desktop and laptop both made me pissed. I wrote my 307, but can't post it. My Ipad is running good, but I can't post pics and gifs along with the reviews from Ipad.. I feel like slamming my computers.😡

That is frustrating.. I can never format correctly in ipad so always use laptop.
My laptop got stolen recently.. I felt like a part of me was gone.. boo hoo..
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi girls.  I'm sharing my mamr creations.  Here's the link.
http://www.just-showbiz.com/creations-of-main-aur-mr-riight/
Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi girls.  I'm sharing my mamr creations.  Here's the link.

http://www.just-showbiz.com/creations-of-main-aur-mr-riight/

Fantastic Katelyn. I love the vibrant pink in the third. In the 2nd I can't decide which dance move to focus on. Heart simply went *thud* on the fourth one.
aarwen thumbnail
Adding links to two fun Sobti interviews.
Indi di when he said "whisky" for "drink" i whistled on your behalf..

I don't know the singer he mentioned or the song. Anyone here know?

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

<font color="#009900">Adding links to two fun Sobti interviews.</font>

<font color="#009900">Indi di when he said "whisky" for "drink" i whistled on your behalf..</font>

<font color="#009900">I don't know the singer he mentioned or the song. Anyone here know?</font>

The song is a Queen one. And Freddie Mercury was the lead singer of Queen.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

I watched the movie too Sohara. Didn't like it.. my version had a few missing scenes also sadly..

I wish the scenes and characters were developed more. Barun was good, but am sure he could have done much more if his character was etched more fully. I kept thinking his individual scenes are good, but I was not moved the way ASR moves me. The serious scenes are always his forte, but because everything felt so abrupt I guess kept thinking and analyzing, not like IPK where you just end up flowing with the feeling. 

Another thing that has me skeptical was the fact that everyone said we would come out of the movie smiling.. but all the other love stories did not really find a Mr right.. 

My favourite was the last scene.. he in that orange tshirt on a white sofa.. looks cool and urban and handsome.. wish the entire movie had this fresh feel..

Anyway some months later satrah ko shadi hai will come out.. and then more movies ..touch wood.. we will get to see him act.. yeaaa..

I too had mix emotions with this movie...language barrier aside, I felt a disconnect of the story.  disappointed although I fel he was somewhat good.  There are scenes that seemed forced.  Can't wait for SHKH
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Adding links to two fun Sobti interviews.

Indi di when he said "whisky" for "drink" i whistled on your behalf..

I don't know the singer he mentioned or the song. Anyone here know?

It is a Queen song\