Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
IPKKND Anniversary Signature Contest Voting Round 1

Please vote when you have a chance!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4386800
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
uff this boy... made me go all poetic ha.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aahh indi di beautiful verse.. and such a nice feeling to be back on this thread talking about his new movie..
remember we rushed to start this when that one segment of mamr leaked?
indi52 thumbnail
thanks, rhea...
that shot makes me a little more nutty than usual. yeah... how we rush around for the don't care boy... i don't even know if it will register or not when i see hi on screen... the wait has been so so long. i think tomorrow drydreams gets uploaded on youtube. 6 june, nice day.

did not like fuddu boys one bit... so... um ah whatever.
aarwen thumbnail
whaat time does video release?
am waiting.. 

remember how cute he looked semi dazed last day of fabulous holi episodes?
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello my dear phadoo blasters. Here's something not so phadoo that I did. As most of you know, I had participated in the IF Idol contest. After many calculations from the given score cards, I found that overall I came 10th out of 20 entries. Not bad for the way I sang. ðŸ˜† 

My participation entries in the * I-F Idol Season 3: The Next Singing Sensation! * (Listen at your own risk) ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰

Link to song in Round one: https://kiwi6.com/file/15l4ur9wih

Link to song in Round two: https://kiwi6.com/file/qqb15judeo

Judges comments. ðŸ˜³

ENTRY #15 - DurgaS

ROUND 1

Judge 1

good voice quality, maybe a song with lesser high notes would have been better. Good effort, good voice, but due to unsuitable song selection, song went off note in a lot of places

Judge 2

Nice voice. There was some strain in your voice while you were trying to reach the high notes. Good selection to showcase.  Good effort overall. 

Judge 3

Nice voice and good singing I like how you tried the variations but please work on the range for such songs. Also work on the transitions and rhythm while singing .

Judge 4

Good attempt! I think some notes were off, but overall it was a nice rendition.

Judge 5

Nice performance! Went off key in a few places, and the tempo didn't seem to be maintained consistently throughout the song.

ROUND 2

Judge 1

Very good song selections and mixing .. Good voice too .. Sur and voice modulation could have been better .. overall a good try ..

Judge 2

Melodious Voice , song choices suit the voice well .Needs more  e 6.5/10

Judge 3

More practice will help in flawless singing.

Judge 4

Great effort!

Judge 5

Nice selection of the songs. Sweet voice but need to work more on voice modulation so practice more.

indi52 thumbnail
i was delighted to see him... these edits are about his physical pulchritude mainly, but what he did with those little details in acting... make him the beautiful hotwa he is.

me lau opening shotwa.

aarwen thumbnail
The first scene is my favourite (ahemm its the one where he still has his shirt on, which terchnically makes me nice serial bahu). 
My pyari Indi di you caught the smile as he gets into the elavator..

And he really is charismatic.. one wants to smile and sigh whenever he is on screen..
indi52 thumbnail
love the opening sequence, that rushed looking away and the floppy hair, the leanness... so real... love the throwing of stuff and that shimmy and shake off. fell for the face making. the waking up from sleep... the breaking of patience at the end and that extreme ease of acting.

me not serial achhi bahu... when he turned around after taking off the shirt, i actually felt my breath get caught in my throat... had to talk to myself sternly to breathe normally again.

impactful actor. these gaps are too long. any chance he may capitulate and do a serial with sanaya? 😆