Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endgame thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update i just love this possessive maan he loves her so much so geet also start to love him hope come home safe thnx 4 pm waiting 4 next
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting...Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww i loved his promise to her. He surely wouldnt ever leave her. And an angry Geet is quite dangerous. Damn she got 50 lacs for charity when he was having just above 50 lacs in his account. I hope Maan understood why she did that. He would be prepared next time n wouldnt ignore her even for few minutes. 

Seems like Geet in green gown had really done some great damage. Poor Maan is having difficulties in controlling his feelings. And i knew that passionate scene would turn out to be a dream. Geet isnt ready for such things n Maan wouldnt ever make her uncomfortable plus wouldnt ever want to do something which might upset her with him yet again.

So this time he ignored her to keep himself sane. And this behavior of his got her confuse. She was already confused with the feelings she was having for him n now seeing Maan's weird behavior, she got more mad. Both are dealing with their emotions. But now that Geet has started to get attracted towards Maan it wont be that long when he would get his share of happiness. I loved how him ignoring her bothered her n she decided to ask him. And LOL @ Maan trying himself with swimming for almost 2 hrs to get it all ruined by her one request. Poor him.

And Maan is definitely a possessive man. Be him trying to cover her leg or getting the pool made in the basement. But even in this possessiveness there was a sense of protectiveness. He surely cares immensely for those who are close to him. Loved loved the update.

Wondering what is Akshay Handa doing in Delhi. Will he be some kind of threat now or create some problems? Precap looks fab. Cant wait.

-Sanjana!
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dreamy update
ok..so it was maan's dream..hope ye dream jaldi hi haquikat mai badal jaye..dreamy
Geet feeling something for maan...she too falling in love with maan 😳
Do continue soonEdited by .DreamCatcher. - 9 years ago
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...πŸ‘πŸΌ...loved Maan's possessiveness for Geet...❀️❀️❀️...Geet feeling protected with him...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Maan dreaming passionate moments with Geet...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...Maan craving for her and that's y ignoring her......Geet thinking about Maan...😎...Geet asked Maan for her swimming lessons to which Maan's eyes again got dark...😳😳...Geet got scared and ran away from him...🀣...eagerly waiting 4 the next update......pls continue soon...😊...
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum part...loving it...loving the maneet relation moving ahead slowly and steadily...continue sooon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm bt read n commented already! update soon 
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update πŸ‘πŸ˜Š such a wonderful part...i just love this possessive maan so much 😊it was a dream πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›and I was imagining so much πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›geet and maan missing each other...waiting for them to confess soon and the dream turning into reality πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› geet wants to learn swimming and maan is already imagining geet in a swim suit πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ naughty boyπŸ˜†πŸ˜› eagerly waiting for more 😊 Edited by ns.1 - 9 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! Brilliant update...loved it dear...

flowing_river thumbnail
too hot to handle update...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›