MG SS/Thread#2:The Deadly Husband--Link To 3rd Thread/Pg-1

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guys...
First of all...Thank you so very much for all the Love, Support and Comments...That I have been able to start this 2nd thread of

It means alot...The journey till now has been awesome due to your constant love and I hope, it will stay like this further on too

..The Deadly Husband..
INDEX
Link To First Thread

Part-13-------Page-1
Part-14-------Page-15
Part-15------Page-27
Part-16-------Page-36
Part-17-----Page 47
Part-18-------Page-57
Part-19------Page-67
Part-20-------Page-83
Part-21------Page-98
Part-22-------Page-109
Part-23-------Page-119
Part-24-------Page-132
Part-25-------Page-142

Link To Third Thread
Hugs
Ana
😳😃

CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

MY INDEX LIST

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3236288

To Receive PM's Of My Further work
 do add --turnip-- in your buddy list

Just Click this

and then click Add to buddy list...and its done...

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 8 years ago

Part 13

"Dhruv, I am so happy to see you here" Geet exclaimed with a genuine smile. Dhruv patted her cheek in friendly tone. "Hey...I had to come. Whatever happened last night, we all were so concerned about you that after taking today's classes, we straight come here to meet you...Are you fine?" He asked with concerned. Geet nodded and hugged the other two girls accompanying him which were also very good friends of her. Riya and Shweta. "Geet.." Maan, who was completely ignored till now, couldn't take it anymore and speak up. "Willnt you call them in?" His tone was plain. Dhruv looked at him with a frown. Standing while crossing his hands, wearing a plain white neatly pressed shirt with black denim jeans, the man was holding a certain kind of authority in his posture. Geet hesitated for a moment before she called her friends in but before taking them inside, she thought it will be better to let them introduce with Maan. "Maa..Maan..."She licked her dry lips. There was a certain difference, hesitation in between the two that could easily be seen and observed by others. "He is Dhruv, She is Riya and that's Shweta...They are my friends from the university" Geet completed only to be cut in between by Dhruv. "We are not just friends..." He took a pause intentionally to see that rage on Maan's face . "We are best friends...Forever kind" Dhruv passed a wide smile to Geet who smiled weakly back in return. She had earlier witnessed this fight over friend and best friend between Annie and Dhruv and knew Maan was not different then Annie in this matter. With bated heart, she waited for a fight to start when Maan's hard but authoritative voice boomed in the air. "And I am Maan Khurrana...HUSBAND of your best friend" He put emphasis on the word Husband just to make sure to Dhruv that he don't care who is Geet's best friend till they stay in their limits. Dhruv looked at him from head to toe with an observatory glance while Shweta and Riya said their Hi's. "You please take the seats...I will just ask Kaka to bring tea or coffee for you" Maan held Dhruv gaze with his eyes as he spoke and giving a last courtesy look to the girls, left the room to provide privacy to the friends. Geet lead them the sofa while she too took place on the one. "Geet...Are you really fine? I mean, did these people tried to manipulate you or pushed you for something you didn't want..." Dhruv didn't know how to ask it correctly but tried to conjure up his words. Geet moved towards the sofa, leading them before taking their seats. "Yes...Yes...Am fine...Maan and Annie are trying their best to make me comfortable here" She said and for the first time realized that now, she isn't in that home where she had been treated like nothing but a maid. After her GrandPa's true face exposure, it was the first time that she was sitting in a home with her friends. She wouldn't have be afraid of Grandpa's sudden arrival and embarrassment on his outburst in front of her friends. Riya and Shweta and few other female friends used to visit her but only when Grandpa isn't in the country or city. Shweta and Riya commented on her attire, on make up from last day before they told how scared they got on seeing the swiping of the grooms. Damn, she herself was shocked. But then why she felt so relief. She wondered.

Right then a servant came in pushing a food trolley having snacks with drinks. Geet feebly smiled at the old aged servant before she took hold of it and started serving. Riya was praising the tea when Geet heard the foot taps. She turned to see a smiling Shaina and Aryan returning from somewhere but just on seeing Geet's face, that smile washed off and stomping her foot, Shaina went to her room. Sudden anger rose up in Aryan's body seeing the dimness in his bhabhi's eyes. This attitude of Shaina has to leave soon. He promised himself and giving a big smile, he moved towards Geet and her friends. Seeing a boy, sitting on next sofa with Geet has tensed him and made him alert. Has Maan seen him? Oh My! He can't even bare to see Annie with any boy than how he must have reacted to it? He wondered. "Umm Hi...I am Aryan Khanna, Maan's friend and Geet Bhabhi's devar..." Geet who was trying to remove that hurt emotion from her face was shocked to hear him out. "Bhabhi...This man who was told to be her husband till yesterday was calling her Bhabhi?...how must she should react to it" She wondered. Her friends' reaction was same. They gasped and looked at him. Last night supposingly they came to see their friend get married to his man who was proudly introducing himself as her DEVAR. "What...?" He looked at their weird expressions and patted his face just to see if something amiss. Geet shook her head in embarrassment. "Nothing". Aryan sit avross them and generally started chatting with the girls who just giggled at his usual funny remarks. Dhruv glared at them feeling possessive and warned in a certain tone. "Riya...Shweta...Finish your tea so we can leave". That shut them up and quickly finishing their tea, the trio left the house after bidding bye. Geet waved them off before she awkwardly looked at Aryan and went up to her room.

Maan looked at the departing figures from the window in his room and banged his hand on the wall beside. THE GUTS OF THE BOY. how dare he touch HIS Geet. How dare he challenging him with his eyes as well as his words that now he is Geet's best friend. How could he say that infront of her very own husband. Leave the husband, wasn't he HER BEST FRIEND. Why she hadn't corrected him? Or is it...His heart even feared to think that he was being replaced n Geet's life. There was a knock on the door and Maan turned around with pain filled eyes to see his sister. Annie got to know about Dhruv from Aryan who was tensed too but had confided in Annie that he finds Dhruv more of a brother kind than anything else. Annie agreed to it and told him about her earlier interaction with Dhruv but then the both voiced the same thing. "Maan doesn't know about him" And her Annie came to console her angry young brother. "Bhai...I need to talk to you" She said getting in. "Annie...I am not feeling well right now...Can we discussed it later on" He tried to avoid but as persistent as she was, she got in anyway and stood beside him, making him cringed. "You don't know the meaning of Not feeling well?" He said angrily. "No, but I do know the meaning of ignoring-to-avoid-a-sensible-discussion" She crossed her arms and rose up her brow, looking at him with a grin. He snarled. "Now what does that mean?" "It means...Don't overthink bhai...Don't let your mind play those thoughts in your mind which doesn't even exist" As he stay quiet, pondering over her words, she took hold of his hand and pulled him to bed. "Now sit here and listen" She jumped on the bed at his back and started massaging his tensed neck muscles. "See, you are so tensed..." That was her way to calm him down and he loves it. It was like a therapy for his burning anger. She rubbed his shoulders for a minute or two before she started on. "Bhai...Dhruv is nothing more than a friend in Geet's life. If better I can say, he is like a brother figure. He likes to protect the ones he know and care about and Geet is his friend. I also had an interaction with him when I first went to meet Geet in her dance school..." And she explained how they had an argument and how Geet took her side. She also told him about Dhruv's presence on their wedding. And surly that information provided a little relied to his aching heart. "Bhai...About Geet, it's just one day to the marriage...I know you are feeling hurt by her ignorance but give her time...You have to admit that it was a shock for her and she will take her time to get over it and start fresh. Just be patient" She said and Maan nodded. Annie gave a kiss to his brother and left the room, taking promise from him to be down for the dinner in next 20 minutes. But what Maan hasn't expressed was that more than hurt, it was paining for him to see accusation in her eyes. Accusation that he had spoiled not only her but her sister's life too.

"Shaina...what the hell was that outside?" Aryan demanded an answer as soon as he got in the room. Shaina, who just changed into her casual wears, was sitting on the bed with a huff. The dress earlier from the day was lying on the bed haphazardly. "What?" She asked arrogantly. "Why you glared at Geet Bhabhi...You know how much she was hurt by your action?" Shaina looked at him with a disbelieve. Geet BHABHI...Wah..what a change...just yesterday, you were about to be married by her and now you are calling her Bhabhi...now I don't have any doubt that she was a part of your plan..." "What the hell? You think that she was involved with us in this planning..." and an sarcastic laugh automatically left his mouth. "Unbelievable...You know, you are a one Dumb piece...Their she was getting worried that you can sleep with empty stomach and is not talking to Maan, blaming him that why he played with your life...and here you are accusing that same sister..." He rose up his hand in surrender at her stupidness. Shaina glared at him. "Don't tell me about her...I know her much better than you...It was me staying with her from last 8 years...but damn, I could never recognize her true face..." Shaina turned her face away in anger. "It's a pity that you stayed with her and still didn't get to know about her...and their it's me...who has just listened about her from Maan and Annie and can still guarantee that she is anything but a liar or a two faced person." Aryan was expherated. "Don't take her side...Anyway, it's my life that is destroyed not her's" And that infuriate Aryan to no end. He marched to her and held her hairs strongly in his grip. "How your life is destroyed haan? Tell me..." He was seething with anger. Shaina looked at him with shocked wide eyes. "Cause I was married twice before...When it was told to you by your ever caring Grandpa that Geet is getting married to me...At that time, you didn't think that her life will be destroyed but now, when its came on you...you are claiming that your life is destroyed" Shaina took hold of his hand which was pulling her hairs fiercely and tried to remove it but he was strong. His anger was now scaring her. "And there you are calling her two faced...You yourself are a Two faced woman...and you will pay for you deeds Shaina...You will" A cry left her mouth and that made Aryan leave her with a jerk. "You promised to do anything I say right...Now I will make sure you fulfil that..." He moved two steps back to put some distance. His nose was still flaring. Shaina rubbed her head and hairs, trying to sooth out her pain. "It's enough that your dear Grandpa has treated you like a princess...Now the places are gonna switch...From today on, you will do everything that Geet Bhabhi used to do before." Aryan told his decision. Shaina's got up from the bed with a groan. "The hell I will do it" She shouted. "You better...Otherwise you willn't get to eat anything in this home...It is my home Shaina...No one will listen to your demands...and about escape, you can't even think as our bodyguards and watchman are always outside to keep a strict check" He gave her a final look and left.

It had been three days to that fateful day which had changed many lives. Where Maan was getting irritated with constant visit of Dhruv and his friends, though Annie and Rahul tried to make him understand that he has nothing to worry about, on the other hand Geet has refused to came out from her room. Her food was to be send in her room. After the first day of hunger strike, Shaina couldn't take it anymore. She came out from the room and started to take part in the chores. Aryan wasn't a heartless person but Shaina needed to learn a lesson. On the other hand Akshay was burning in anger. He has to take his revenge and Revenge he will take.

What was worrying Annie, Rahul and Aryan the most was that Maan wasn't forcing Geet for a discussion and Geet wasn't coming in terms with the situation. When they prompted Maan, he clearly stated, "I willn't force her for anything now...I had promised her...And i will keep it" Sighing, they came out from his room. "Now what?" Rahul questioned. "You know we can't stay here forever...Already it's been more than a month that we are away...But if the situation is keep on going like this...how will we go" He said up. "I know...And i don't think we should stay depend on these two anymore..." Annie spoke up. And the two nodded.

Hearing a knock on the door, Geet turned around from her canvas that Dhruv had brought yesterday. She opened the door to find Aryan standing there. "Bhabhi", He called. Geet turned away from him but didn't ask him to leave. He knew the reason of her behaviour. To feel awkward was her right. Aryan scratched his temple, thinking how to start the conversation before he let his mind stop working to let his heart take over. "Bhabhi...I know...I know it's really strange situation here for you but trust me, all we have intended was your happiness." Geet kept on mum and that gave Aryan enough chance to conjure up his words. He turned to other side as he remembered the sad face of his friend from earlier and that of the time, he first met him after the death of his father. "You know bhabhi...The first time I met him, his father had died 3 days before from that day...but as strong as he was, he get over the loss. He had the responsibility of Annie on his shoulders. An 18 year old boy was a mature man at that time too. He came to our house and asked my father of he could train him. My father was working as a manager in his father's hotel at that time. Dad agreed and along with training him, he trained me too. I found a very great friend in him. Maan is a great guy. But have you noticed earlier that I can only call myself his friend and not a best friend. You know the reason bhabhi?" Aryan questioned and Geet, no matter how hurt she was, got a smile on her lips. "Cause he hadn't allowed you" She whispered as a flashback ran through her mind.

*Flashback*
An elated 11 year old Geet and Annie rushed out from their classes as the bell rang and came to the grounds to meet Maan when they find Maan standing with two of his classmates. One of them was a girl, Pihu who was trying to get close to Maan from a long time and Maan always seemed too ignorant to it. Geet's nose flared up. She had always hated Pihu for a certain unknown reason but just 2 days before that 'bimbo' had turned up in her way and warned her that she is going to be Maan's best friend in no time. Angry, She and Annie went to them. Maan on feeling them closed, bid bye to his friends and turned to look at them. Geet wasn't one of them to miss Pihu's snarl as she left. "Finally, you both are here...lets go" He turned, holding his bag on one shoulder when Geet pulled the bag handle, making him jerk and turned around to face her. "What happened now?" He questioned. "Listen Maan, You can be friends to anyone...I don't care...but the day you will say someone your best friend beside me and Annie...I will personally came to kill you...you got it" She pointed on his chest. Maan baffled look from an angry Geet to Annie, trying to get what got into her. "Relax Geet...You perfectly know that they are just my friends" Geet looked away in anger, crossing her hands on her chest. "Ok...ok...You don't believe me...then I promise...No one will be my best friend...No one will even dare say that...happy now" He tried to manofy her and she looked at him from under her lashes. "You promise?" She confirmed as he nodded. "Your pinky promise" And he put forward his pinky finger to make her believe. She smiled and entangled her pinky finger with his. She was sure that now no matter how hard that Pihu will try, Maan will just be his and Annie's best friend. "Come on...Lets eat lolli ice to celebrate this deal" Annie spoke up as they both dragged Maan to the lolli seller so he could buy it for them and like always, Maan had not complained"

*FlashBack Ends*

and Aryan said the same. "He hadn't allowed me...We both were going to same college and universities but once when I had told someone that Maan is my bestfriend, he straightly dismissed it and said out loud 'We could only be friends Aryan...one can only have one true best friend and I have that already'..." Hearing the depth of their relationship from someone brought tears in her eyes. He had stayed affirm on his words. He had kept his friends at a distance to not let them in. "You know Bhabhi...He never shared his grieves with me...He never shared the memories he had with you in school times saying 'it's personal'. Bhabhi, he has been working madly to achieve a status so that he can easily search for you. From last few years when he had hired few investigators to search for you, I have seen him broken when everytime they will say that they couldn't found you. He personally went to your Nana house only to know that your mother had re-married and moved with you somewhere. No one knew the location from your neighbours." Tears were now freely flowing down from Geet's eyes and Aryan could feel her body shaking and stopped giving her more details. He avoided going in front of her. "Bhabhi...it's a humble request...Can't you both start off from that friendship once again...Please bhabhi...He is a really gold hearted person. From the day he got to know about you, he has been nothing but Happy...I have never seen him that happy in last 11 years. Please don't snatch away that smile once again" He requested and left leaving Geet in deep pool of thoughts. She knew if she wasn't happy, he too wasn't. But the question was, could they start once again?

Next: Revival of friendship and back to Delhi?

Do leave your precious comments...they mean alot and boost up my moral to write further on

Love ya all
Ana

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
so the past of Maan is told by Aryan good.  Now Geet knows what Maan went through.  How hard he was trying to search for her.  What is going to happen now?  Can they start their relationship again with just being friends for an start?
Ana 🤗...thank u for the awesome update and pm...Maan was so J of Dhruv...Aryan is such a sweetheart...loved all his scenes...with Geet's friends...with Shaina ...glad he told her off...with Geet...the much needed talk about Maan's past...awww it was so emotional 😭...waiting for Maaneet to talk and find happiness with each other...already waiting for the next update 😊
thanks image
Edited by --Ratna-- - 9 years ago
Maan wants to follow his promise and not talking to Geet but getting tensed with her friends.
Geet is becoming aloof.
Shaina is being changed slowly.
Nice update.
wonderful update love Aaryan he is sooo...nice too caring for geet..
 pre cap is nice pls update next part soon...

Maan get jealouse from dhruv aryan talk with geet hope abh vo maan ko ek chance jaroor de thanks 4 pm
CNGRTSSS
for the new thread  👏
although i didnt read the upadate... im gonna soon 😃

will comment after reading soon 
really nice update
maan is hurt when dhrvv say that he is her best friend 
maan never give any one to that place
shaina is slowly changing 
geet wil she trust maan 
waitng for next 
So.finally aryan share maan pain with geet & I hope geet will also understand strat fresh I want to see maaneet moment