Posted: 9 years ago
kya analysis hai yaar!
keep it up! nikhila
so amazing!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ishra4ever

Whoohooo it's pouring posts by nikki on our fave ishra... lovely lovely!

And after reading this lambu sa post, I feel you've pretty much covered everything so I would jus wanna say well written post dear.

And kudos to Kp n DT for their flawless performance as usual. I don't know how do they manage this every time- to make me fall in love with them all over again every single day!

Love karan patel and divyanka. If only YHM was a movie, they would've won oscars for their phenomenal performances!

@bold..
aww so glad to see so much love n appreciation for my posts..thank u dear..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

n truly DivAn were phenomenal yday...πŸ‘πŸ‘..

thnx for ur lovely comment n likin my post dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kesh123

areyyy loved your post :D :* it's so good & i had fun reading it,,,, heheehe this episode was one of the BEST EPISODES till now :D so much of fun ! 

Helloo Kesh...good to see u in my  post aftr long time...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...so glad to knw u loved this post of mine...😳😳...indeed kal ka epi ws one of the best entertainin epis of YHM..πŸ‘πŸ‘..

btw if u loved this post of mine,i would recommend u to read the one i made for tue epi this week..😳..would love to knw ur take on it...!!
Meri Mannat Tu...!!!~*Welcome Back KK*~

nywz thnx for commentin n likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...itna lamba post..πŸ˜† but good one...loved how you captured each and every minute expression of Raman..πŸ˜†
Btw, what does KK stand for? πŸ˜† Sorry..I don't know..πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: sristhi

waiting for your post and that's finally. ..bechara itna khush...pura plan pani phiragaya... .lol..and his expression priceless ...but really feel bad him...ishita 😑 come on yaar..bechara look at his face...since you told surprise to whole family till that time smiley smiley. .Raman kumar bhalla ..changed Ravan kumar mood..one liners also started..definitely we miss u r one liners Raman Kumar bhalla. ..finally he got sometime yo spend with his JKR.. in car..after papaji said ishita to come with Raman..now again slightly smile appears ...but he extremely happy inside but outside fully ravan kumar mode due to plan flop of his jhansi ki rani..in car Raman driving..Raman kumar don't like silent ishita and she sleep also ehich Raman get more irritated. .when ishita say sorry I m slept..just see his face..awee..u missing her lectures...and itna irradiated kyu...Mr. Raman kumar bhalla...don't worry mr.bhalla whole weekend naa...u both will have some good time spending ..alone. ...and nikki yesterday episode post I too noticed (GM ) activated dear..omg...going crazy.. when Raman expression for surprise..I m ROFL...man can't u even imagine how big surprise your JKR..given for u ..lol...finally nikki u r post is wonderful dear...

aww sweet comment n agree with most of it..😳😳

n u were waitin for my post?thnx dear n am glad to knw ur wait ws made worth it..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thnx for commentin n likin my post dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

OMG...itna lamba post..πŸ˜† but good one...loved how you captured each and every minute expression of Raman..πŸ˜†

Btw, what does KK stand for? πŸ˜† Sorry..I don't know..πŸ˜†

KK is Kinky Kumar-the name i had given to EXTREME BOLD Naughty side of Raman..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..to knw HISTORY of KK u can see this old KK posts of mine,IF INTERESTED..πŸ˜†

Ab Karunga Tere Saath GANDI BAAT..!!

Zara Dil Ko Thaam Lo..Aa Gaya Lautke..Dekho KK-WELCOME BACK!!

all r LONG LONG posts...abhi se tellin..πŸ˜›

nywz thnx Ananya for commentin n likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy-sa

poor raman. he planned specially for his biwi , ishita as a good bahu planned this for the whole family and mihika as an adorable sister planned a surprise for ishra to spend some time togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now after this epi I am genuinely felling sad for mihir and mihikaπŸ˜† raman's kabab mein haddi line suits for them🀣
 a very good post by u as usual. I loved itπŸ˜†

@bold..
omg exactly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ishu ne raman ka plan spoil ki n mihika ne mihir ka...poor Raman n Mihir..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

thnx for ur lovely comment n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishitaraman

kya analysis hai yaar!
keep it up! nikhila
so amazing!

thnx soo much dear for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—
dreamy-sa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

@bold..
omg exactly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ishu ne raman ka plan spoil ki n mihika ne mihir ka...poor Raman n Mihir..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

thnx for ur lovely comment n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

thank u😳
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

KK is Kinky Kumar-the name i had given to EXTREME BOLD Naughty side of Raman..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..to knw HISTORY of KK u can see this old KK posts of mine,IF INTERESTED..πŸ˜†

Ab Karunga Tere Saath GANDI BAAT..!!

Zara Dil Ko Thaam Lo..Aa Gaya Lautke..Dekho KK-WELCOME BACK!!

all r LONG LONG posts...abhi se tellin..πŸ˜›

nywz thnx Ananya for commentin n likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG...Kinky Kumar...🀣 πŸ€£ waisehi m unable to stop giggling since I saw episode in the morning and now this revelation  πŸ€£  

I will read the other posts too...πŸ˜† dheere dheere πŸ˜†

Thanks πŸ€—