Originally posted by: -Srkfan4ever-

Arre where you going?πŸ˜”πŸ€£

Idhar meri spamming me help karo.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

m here! 😎
tu hai?
pinkky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
waiting 4 ur next post... (actully roze hi karti hun )
n this is CHUMESWARI post... every pic is chumeswari... 
n dear how deeply u explain every haal-e-dil of RKB... u such a grt. 
me to dub hi jati hun in ur post. love u 
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Divya_

m here! 😎
tu hai?

Haan. Lekin jaana padega. Admissions ke liye sab forms attest karwa ke laane hai.
_Divya_ thumbnail
haa tu ja! mai b apna post edit kar loon! πŸ˜†
u ko bhi mention kia hai maine usme πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Div said humaara maamla set hai cooking competition me as Raman is leftie and she is rightie. So Raman ka right hand and uska left hand tie karke cooking karenge.πŸ˜‰
🀣
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow yaar... Totally enjoyed it... Felt like i saw the epi through your words and caps...  Ishqiyaun and Dhishkqyaun moments... Too good...

Loved Raman's expressions... Poor guy... Pehli baar apne andar ka Romantic Bhalla ko jagaya... Madamji ne sab kuch kharab kar diya... Ab back to Raavan kumar mode...

Ishitaji ko hi kuch karna padega ab... Waiting...😊
Edited by krikumar.91 - 9 years ago
.Divyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Divya_

haa tu ja! mai b apna post edit kar loon! πŸ˜†
u ko bhi mention kia hai maine usme πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Time hai thoda πŸ˜†
Mujhe kyun?😳🀣
Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
...aapke post ka jawab nahi...epi...toh dhamakedaar tha hi...aur ye post bhi...jitni aachi tarah...KK aur IshRa...ko samajhte ho...uska...ye Eg. tha...now im convinced that ...aapko...FEELING AATMA...kehna galat nahi tha...πŸ‘...
my silly guttery mind has one ques:   KK ko toh Backside pasand hain...aur dilkhol ke darshan bhi karta hain...when ever he get chance...but what abt KKSS...uska bhi pata nikalo...!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
edited**

hahahahahahah Nikki...! hilarious post just like the epi... epi me uski biwi ne uska band bajaaya n yahaan uski ek LOVER ne...🀣🀣

he was so so much excited thinking how they will be there...ALONE...koi haddi nai hogi bich mein...nice plan bro i must say ..biwi ne appreciate nahi kiya toh kia hua..i m gonna do the honours..ye lo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£

he even spoke to her sooo nicely...😲
he said her AAP bed pe sojao😲😲😲
he said Good Night 😲😲
arey kitni mithaayi khaa li thi KK raat ko room mein aney se pehle..?? jo itna sweet sweet bol rhe ho..haan !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

uska sara focus sirf ek hi jaga tha...😲😲 dekho dekhoπŸ˜†

Thtz he was doing NOTHING but SMILING..😲😲 best thin ye...:πŸ˜›

phir subha uth k bhi bechara smile kar rha tha..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† pata hi nai tha use k kia bomb phootne wala hai us pe..🀣 khud hi dekho is photo mein...πŸ˜†

phir jab bomb phoota toh he was like

n here toh he was sooo MAYOOS... k ab toh gayi bhains paani mein 🀣

he must be thinking k yeh Jhansi ki Rani sach mein paise de k doctor bani hai..ittu si bhi aqal nai hai is mein.. bewaquf aurat..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(credit for pics: Nikki )

he must have felt like the avi below πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
https://i.imgur.com/X166IRT.gif

n we all were like

https://i.imgur.com/WBJ8wSv.gif

in avis ka credit mujhe jata hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
dhaakshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nikki,
First of all, I read on the previous post about this post and thought you were going to post this yesterday night, so I opened up your profile and kept refreshing again and again. πŸ˜†
While watching the episode, I was thinking, "YES! Awesome episode tha, aaj Raman ka plan flop, bechara. Nikki ka post definitely hoga on KK". πŸ˜‰

I'm still not able to get what is KKSS, explain please. 
About his left hand, I never noticed his right hand, I thought you were asking to look at his left hand itself.  πŸ€£ πŸ˜³
I just now saw his right hand. But ofcourse thinking, kahi Raman awkward hug toh nahi dene wala.
But I did have a doubt at first, his hands are so cute like a baby's. πŸ₯±

I was a bit concerned about the first scene, in precap Ishu looked a bit sad but also blushed. His baffled expression at Ruhi's question made LOL. πŸ˜†
Then she went to the cupboard and I was thinking yeh zaroor kuch kar raha hai. 
I didn't observe it during the episode, but the pic you posted made it very much clear for me. It had been long since i've seen him doing this. πŸ˜‰

Raman looks too cute with his smile, his dimples make my heart melt, and I get a wide smile on my face. He was truly very excited for it. Isliye, the sweet smiley good night too. πŸ˜ƒ

I was surprised, because I don't think i've heard him sayAAP to her in a normal tone[not taunting] that I thought I might have misheard. πŸ˜²
Your line reminded me of Ishu's dialogue "Maska bread par acchha lagta hai, logon par nahin".

Again started, I didn't notice that either. I'm angry with myself. πŸ˜‘
Ishu's shy smile, definitely couldn't ignore that. Their smiles in that scene, I was thinking OMG itna sweet ho raha hai ye episode. πŸ˜ƒ
Uska number aayega, ginte rehna ek..do..teen.. πŸ€£
This line came from Vidya's new OS.

I listen to Ishq Bulava everynight and imagine Raman singing it to Ishu. Infact i'm awake till almost 2 to 3 in the morning watching their VMs and on the forum. BTW, Mihir ordered champaigne, would Ishu have been OK with that? πŸ€”
I'm sure many have noticed, Raman slept in the direction opposite to which Ishu sleeps. As Juhi said, maybe he wanted to sleep looking at her. πŸ˜³
I just noticed, does Raman have a mole on his right cheek, or is there some problem with my screen? πŸ˜•

Seeing him in front of the mirror combing with such energy, I couldn't believe he was so excited. πŸ˜†
From the spilers, I was thinking did Raman have any intention of taking Ruhi too. But iss scene se 100% he didn't have any thought of it, even as his excuse. πŸ˜‰

Ever since the spoilers, i've been eagerly waiting for his expressions when he knows the truth. πŸ˜›
HEIGHTS OF ZOR KA JHATKA-ness..
Wahi toh action karke dikha raha hai, with his hand ki, itna zyada jhatka laga hai, πŸ€£
My favorite scene was when he just held the sofa chair and crashed down on it. πŸ€£

Situations jo bhi ho, uske one-liners aate rahenge, sach mein Ishu ne plan ki band bajadi.
Confess bhi kar diya iss baat ko, but kisine dhyaan nahi diya. πŸ˜†
I loved the scene with Raman and Mihika, it was as if he was complaining to her, maybe he knew that she knew seeing her attire. 
Mihika is one smart woman n PERFECT SAALI saahiba for Raman..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...She ws the ONLY ONE who got the sarcasm of KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And she felt super bad for him.....  => Mihika 
πŸ€—
MAIN relax ho jaaun"
I didn't think he'd say that out loud. πŸ˜²
Aww.. that smile, so cuuuttteee... πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
Wait, even Mihir noticed his smile. Khush ho gaya for his bhai. πŸ₯±
He doesn't leave any chance he gets, does he?
I think it was in the spoiler that Ishu will feel bad for spoiling Raman's plans. Shayad andar se hii feel kar rahi hai. πŸ˜†
She wasn't ready to believe, Mihika had to convince her twice that Raman had other plans. Lekin unusual situation bhi toh hai. πŸ˜΅

"Kabaab mein haddi suna hai?Tumne haddiyon ka pura dher laga diya hai..Aao ek ek karke chabaate hai..." πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Best dialogue of the day and one of the best ones on YHM. He said kabab mein haddi, I thought kisko bol raha hai Ishu ke saamne, sirf wo hii toh hai wahan. And thought that was it, but his one-liners can never be simple, they have to be hilarious!

Ishu, aisa expression kyu? Uska reaction toh aisa hii hota hai. πŸ˜›

What do you think? Agar sirf wo do hii jaate, tab bhi wo allergy, rassta bhatakna hota? πŸ˜› 

Chota take?! Well, I love your chota takes on the scenes. But I don't think i've ever written such a long post with so much concentration in my life! πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for this post. πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by dhaakshu - 9 years ago