Zara Dil Ko Thaam Lo..Aa Gaya Lautke..Dekho KK-WELCOME BACK!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE : I hv put background song for this VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL TOPIC..TURN ON ur speakers or use ur headphone to hear the song n njoy readin the post while listenin to the song i hv put in the background of this  post..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ...

Helloo YHMianz...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I am finally here with one of my dream topics here tonite...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ...Dilse Thank U YHM CVs...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...Me and all the KK fans OWE THIS EPIC HAPPINESS v r feeling tonite is coz of u ppl-YHM CVs...thanks a ton for bringing our JAAN-KK aka Kinky Kumar(thts the name i gave to tharki mode of Raman...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) back to this show tonite after a gap of 2 weeks which were like 2 years for KK FANS like me..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

I am gonna use diff screencap pics took by me from tonites epi and avis found by me and RB(serendipity.)to describe the haal-e-dil i felt watchin certain scenes tonite and i knw thts wht all KK fans must hv felt too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

So lets get straight to the topic...Epi started with Raman-Sarika scene..
Raman ws irritated with fact tht Ishita lied to him abt his car..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...He ws murmurin to himself cursing Ishita..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Tabhi Sarika said shes leaving and said GOOD NIGHT to him..And when Sarika left,he told this to himself

"Good toh abhi iss madrasan ki night honewaali hai..isse best iski night nahi hui hogi kabhi..."

That ws THE FIRST OMG MOMENT of tonite..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(thnx RB for finding this..avi link - https://31.media.tumblr.com/2d4d99b6c111f4bc4958a9c5fb85885a/tumblr_myvnv5Y3nW1s11i8uo3_250.gif )
Hearing tht line,my heart felt aaj kuch toh hoga...kya pata jo main chahti hoon,shayad wohi ho jaaye(KK ka COMEBACK)...And thts coz these epic lines Raman told above ws givin me a feel of SHAYAD MERE KK AA RAHA HAI aaj...SHAYAD..!!

Now moving on to next scene-IshRa scene @their bedroom..!! Ishu ws already in the room...And Raman came n stood lik this in the pic i given below

OMG OMG...That ws the SECOND TIME i felt again KK shayad aaj sakta hai...And thts coz the way RKB ws standing n staring at the back of his wife n murmuring,tht ws another signal of KKness jaagofyin in RKB..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...And bcoz of these unexpected happenings, i felt i am abt to faint out of happiness like in this avi below..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(avi link - https://s1.scoopwhoop.com/SRK/Srk%204.gif )

But the moment Raman said he need to make her accept her lie by herself...i ws lik LEE..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...All my hopes arised due to TWO OMG moments were GONE..😭😭..So i ws again being back to NORMAL and started seeing the rest of scene with a sulking face lik this..

(avi link - https://elyrics.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/422.gif )

But little did i knew then,PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..After Ishu got trapped in Raman's plan where she ended up acceptin truth tht she ws only responsible for the scratches on his car,he started moving towards her like in the pics below n at the same time,ishu ws explainin to him y she had to use his car,y ws she lie-all tht in NON STOP BAK BAK MODE..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

But seeing those moments...Raman progressing towards her n holding her n looking at her,i ws ALIVE AGAIN...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I ws literally going OMG OMG lik in the avi below..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Now i ws dead sure my KK gonna come..anytime..!! i could feel...i could freaking feel it...

(avi link - https://www.cinegola.com/telugu/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2013/06/Geni1.gif )

Now comes THE HISTORIC MOMENT...Lemme quote my title which are lines from the song "Zara dil ko" from the film-"Don 2"..And ofcourse i  hv replaced "Kaun" word in the song with "KK"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

ZARA DIL KO THAAM LO..
AA GAYA...
LAUTKE..
DEKHO KK..

And seeing tht i ws GONEEE lik Saif Ali Khan in the avi below...

(thnx RB for finding this..avi link - https://31.media.tumblr.com/571007f4a89434c40d091bd44f2e07dc/tumblr_mzv17wincY1rl6vvco6_r1_250.gif )

But as i NEED TO CELEBRATE..I regainged my hosh..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..And i ws lik omg omg omggg mera KK aa gaya...mere KK aa gaya...n tht too in such EPIC GRAND STYLE??aah...Such a SEETI MAARO SCENE it ws...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

I am DEAD SURE,he ws JUST ABT TO KISS HER in tht KK entry spl pic above...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Though Sane Bhalla in Raman did control KK Bhalla in Raman at last moment before doing IT..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..,KK ws STILL NOT gone...See the two pics below,which happened right aftr "about to kiss" moment...!!

Aww...my pyaara KK......haaye haaye main vaari jaava...
Usko iss tarah dekh ke...i felt such CONTENT happiness lik SRK ws hvin in this avi below...After two weeks,i could felt MY HEART AT PEACE..Aur kyu na ho,mere dil ka chain churaanewaala-KK wapas jo aa gaya...So i ws very happy...really really HAPPY...!!

(thnx RB for finding this..avi link - https://38.media.tumblr.com/853ae02800671d8df4d8d3ddfe497f79/tumblr_my4a3kY2WW1s88ak5o4_r1_250.gif )

HE came..He conquered..And He ws gone..!! He ws there only for few seconds tonite...But those few seconds,i felt like I WS IN HEAVEN...It has been freaking two weeks,KK ws nowhere to be seen in YHM..And evryday in these two weeks were very tough for the KK fan in me...😭😭😭...And yday tht missing KK ka gham REACHED ITS HEIGHTS..😭😭😭...And thtsy i made this post yday...

I had 99.99% lost all hopes to see him back anytime soon...But as am aadat se majboor,had alwz tht tiny weeny % of hope left in me to see KK back soon..!! And today when he came...he freaking came OUT OF THE BLUE...My happiness knew NO LIMITS...

i wanna quote one of my fav SRK lines..as it totally suits my condition tonite on hvin MY KK Back n tht too when i ws verge of loosing all hopes fully...And yes in those lines,i hv did a small replacement of word-King ki jagah Queen...rest of dialogues r same..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

"Itni shidaat se main tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai,
hi har zaare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai.

Kehte hain ki ... Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai.

Aaj aap sabh ne mujhe meri chaahat(KK) se milaaya, thank you(YHM CVs i meant here), thank you very much. Main aap sab ka shukar guzaar hoon.

Ki aapne mere khwaabon ko yakeen mein badal diya, itna ki I feel like the QUEEN of the World.
"

What else i can say..i am just WAY TOO HAPPY n DROOLING in KKpanti mode nw..lik in this avi below...!!

(avi link - https://media.tumblr.com/53ec3e2b2386d4146c83c530b25661ef/tumblr_inline_mn5vi7KlIv1qz4rgp.gif )

Wait ppl...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Post abhi khatam NAHI HUI hai...Picture Abhi Baaki Hai Doston...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Iss baar mera KK akela nahi aaya tha..Someone accompanied him...wanna know who?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Just see two pics below..

Lik KK in Raman,there came KKSS in Ishita..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...KKSS ka full form is KK's Silk Smitha..🀣🀣..Thts the name i hv given to tharki mode of Ishita..Why Silk Smitha coz thts the name KK of Raman gave to Ishita once..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... KK ke sangat ka asar FINALLY Ishita pe ho hi gayi aaj...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...LOOK at Ishita's first pic above..What on earth ws she doing there?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Raman ws warning her by pointing his finger towards her and saying tht she shouldn take his car next time without his permission...And Ishu ko dekho,Raman ke ungli ko aise ghoor rahi thi jaise she ws abt to BITE IT or KISS it...KKSS ki entry OFFICIALLY HAPPENED in tht moment...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...And when i thought,bcoz aaj pehli baar KKSS bahar aayi in Ishita,v would get only this entry moment tonite...But no...like KK,hw can she go back without doin the fav thing which KK does with her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Today she did the same thing back to him in her KKSS mode..LOOK at 2nd pic of Ishita above..Shes happily STARING at back of her patidev,just lik Raman stare at back side of Ishita when he is in EPIC KK mode..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Lage raho KKSS...Apne tharki pati ke saath rahke,tum bhi isi tarah aur tharki ho jaana..Thts all i can say with words,rest i would say with this avi below..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

(thnx RB for finding this..avi link - https://31.media.tumblr.com/3941ff08b2215bbcb3f667c3e7e6decf/tumblr_n23n05zgz81s24pnzo3_250.gif )

omgg sach mein...Rab ne bana di hai jodi- KK and KKSS ki..🀣🀣🀣...All the KK fans n KKSS fans,party time...coz tonite not just KK ka comeback hua,but KKSS ki entry bhi hui...

Lets Party All Day All Night...1 2 3 4

(avi link - https://elyrics.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/123.gif)

And Goo..Rock the dance floor or wherever u r..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

(avi link - https://31.media.tumblr.com/682239034abf4e6ae79ae7cf97a92593/tumblr_mobykhBNV61s2mz5io3_250.gif )

And ofcourse our celebrations will be incomplete without our LUNGI DANCE..🀣🀣

Phew...finally done with post...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³!! 5 hours of work...But i dn ht hv any complaints..coz all these r for my KK n he DESERVE evry minute of my 5 hours-love him so so much..!! Thnx a ton RB..u were of epic great help today...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sia--

Nikki what a dhamakedar post on return of KK & entry of KKSS πŸ˜†
Hayee dil pe thand pad gayee πŸ˜† 

Till yesterday we were singing this song for KK "Tum bin jiya jaye kaise, kaise jiya jaye tum bin" πŸ˜† 
And within 24 hrs he came back singing 

" Bacchna E Hasinoo Lo Mein aa Gaya "

https://i.imgur.com/vv2KA1E.jpg

And as soon as he was back see what he did " Niharofy her KKSS backside " πŸ€£ and then finally what happened we didn't even imagined 

Atte hi he was in Attack mood πŸ€£ " Honth raseele tere Honth Rassele" πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Ahh finally I am peace just like you gopiyaan πŸ˜† and Looks like picture abhi baki hai πŸ˜Ž

KKSS ...Some days back i told u KK was thinking to Chabaofy KKSS but was confused where to start but KKSS saw the finger and was ready to start right from there ...🀣

Lets celebrate the return of KK & entry of KKSS !!!

Baharron phool Barsaoo humara KK aya hai !!! πŸ€£

AND

res for ninz
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: happenstance

ok Nikki my response- tora short coz i wanted to come back here jaldiπŸ˜³πŸ˜† this post is in red- coz he was so passionate πŸ˜³

Nikki Nikki Nikki this has to be my most favourite topic of yours to date!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ seriously one of those mouth wide open type posts😲😲😲...firstly complete kudos to you for your dedication in making this post, because i know it did..πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ€—

Ok so im going to get started nowπŸ˜›

So from the beginning, as soon as he is stood at the door i knew we were having a KK moment😳😳. Reminded me of when we had the needle and thread scene☺️. The following song comes to mind aakhion se gholi maar'😎😎- the look in his eyes like a lion readying himself for his prey.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

So now he approaches her, and soon all those pent up emotions are literally begging to be released.🀣 KK's push and pull towards Ishita at this point was just so hot to see, the way they were moving in unison.🀬

I'm going to skip right to the part where literally there is no space between them☺️. Omg the look in KK he had his prey in sight, vulnerable and weak at the knees for him😳😳. It is so so plain to see that he would devour her right there😈- this is where i had hoped RKB' brain stopped functioning and he starting thinking with other organs-πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lekhin nahi hua and he checked himself and had no choice but to back down...

Little did he know that his prey was going to turn into KKSS within a few moments,πŸ˜† KK ka asar on her KKSS, let it show her true intentions through her eyes and movement of her head. I wont lie seeing this i remembered how my KKSS took KK's lip in my OS and took it towards her mouth☺️- pipe khi yaad aagiye phir se. She showed her true colours in the moment and i predict we will see more of her soon!!

Now that they have shown a jhalak of our KK i pray that we are not separated again so quickly- KK well and truly floored me. Still feeling weak at the knees, and each time i see the avi's it does not help! hahaha...☺️☺️

Love ya Nikki and much love to all my KK family too πŸ€—

AND

Originally posted by: sai14

Nikki πŸ€—I am so late πŸ˜†

I am so glad you made a welcome back topic for KK.. and gosh what are the odds that you make the topic and we were all sad that KK is not there and boom he makes an appearance. He fulfilled his gopiyon ki wishes.. 

I am happy that CVs continued that accident track.. if they had just left it at that it would have seemed unfulfilled but NO,.. it was epic moment. Raman would never a chance to tease Ishu.

You did a great job with the topic as always. First of all your patience level ,it took you so long but then you can do anything for your KK :P I love your pics and as always I love how put all those emotions into words. The first one with Fardia OMGing is my fav haha 
"Good toh abhi iss madrasan ki night honewaali hai..isse best iski night nahi hui hogi kabhi..."

aye haye... KK was warming up...I am sure KK wants to give her the best night every night πŸ˜‰ but need to wait a little KK so for now just get happy with staring at Ishu and touching her for no reason. I am sure one day you will give the best night every night.

KK wanted to get some energy by staring at her backside so he just stood there chup chap taking the sight in.

What in the word was this KK?? What was this? Ishu admitted to taking your  car so why did you have to come so close and then hold her hand.. liker seriously? I thought he was going to kiss her and he should have but then sane bhalla took over πŸ€£ look at where he is looking. he is looking at her lips. first sign that you want to kiss someone.. or may be he wanted Ishu to give him a sign and our tube light was standing there LOL 

What was this Ishu? what was this? they say when you hang out with a person for a while you become like them. She got Kinku ki thoughts in her LOL.She just wants to take those fingers in her mouth and bite it. you go girl Ishu. We are all behind you on whatever you want to do to Raavan Kumar.. i mean Kinky Kumar. 

KK is back with a bang and  in a few days he will make Ishu's every night good night β˜ΊοΈ

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
res for divz

AND

Originally posted by: Isma_A

OMG, NIKKI.  THIS POST SLAYED ME. πŸ€£πŸ€£

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR KK-INSPIRED POSTS. πŸ€£ Acha will come back in a bit after I've composed my thoughts. πŸ˜ƒ

--

Edited:

Ah, Nikki. What a treat to read this post, and kya timing after we were just talking about missing our KK. :D

I'll try to do your post justice, which seems difficult considering the perfection that is your post, so forgive me for any shortcomings.

KK is indeed back, and that, too, with a bang. πŸ˜ƒ Yesterday was great in how it showed the constant inner struggle of RKB to control his KK. Even when RKB was in full KK mode, the hesitation and most of all, struggle to control and fight, was still visibly present. KK, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. RKB receives confirmation that Ishita crashed his car: Yahan tak we had full RKB mode with his one-liners and plan to get Ishita to speak the truth herself. When Sarika confirms Ishita did scratch the car and wishes Raman a good night, RKB activates and enters KK mode. πŸ˜ƒ  Sarika directed the good night to him, but now-KK, could only think of those two words with Ishita's name in the same sentence, saying her night is not only about to get good, but will be her best. Wah ji, KK. Kya baat hai. Aapke dimagh mein kya ka chal raha hai ke yeh raat Ishita ke liye itniii behtreen hogi? Humein bhi batao. πŸ˜‰ Vaise, picture abhi baaqi hai, toh rehne do, behtar hai ke aap na batayein. Humne khud jo aage sab kuch dekhna hai. πŸ˜‰ However, KK can't tackle Ishita as KK yet. He needs to play at his strength if he wants to catch Ishita in her lie, and that's through channeling RKB.  Offf he goes upstairs in RKB, guns blazing. For the purpose of highlighting the RKB vs KK inner battle, let's keep score. So far, KK: 1. RKB: 0. On to the next scenes.
  2. RKB ready to duke it out with Ishita : RKB has now come upstairs to get this night started.πŸ˜ƒ He stands in the doorway and in RKB-style, says his one-liners and taanays behind Ishita's back. He prepares himself to take on Ishita and catch her in her lie, which he does effortlessly as she confesses relatively quickly and easily. This is RKB playing at one of his strengths: making people confess. What RKB doesn't anticipate and where he falls just a little weak is his inability to control his KK when in close proximity with Ishita, and KK has already shown signs of coming out tonight. πŸ˜ƒ When in RKB mode he tries to intimidate Ishita by matching her every step back with his every step forward, towards her, RKB  falls weak to his KK side, which is beginning to come out again and slowly overpower his RKB. And how can it not? Do hufte jo haalaton ki wajah se control karne para bechare ne!πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰ Ishita moves back, RKB moves forward. RKB grabs Ishita to intimidate, but then, kya hota hai? RKB completely phissal jata hai and gets lost (literally), aur in comes KK in full force. πŸ˜ƒ Bechara RKB couldn't even dominate here like he wanted. 😲 Then, the change in expression and loosening of his tight grip on Ishita while his eyes slowly, but surely, travel down to her mouth. πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Wah wah wah, KK. Naughty! πŸ˜‰ Now KK struggles to control and lets Ishita go, and as expected when struggling to control his KK based on his history, distances himself physically and breaks the eyelock. 😭 Bechara abhi tak teyaar nai hai na, raat ko jo best honi hai. He wants to make sure he doesn't disappoint her so probably thinks he should wait until he's ready. Have to give him credit there. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Stepping away, KK seems to be back in RKB mode, although clearly struggling to be completely rid of KK who was out in full force just seconds before. RKB tells Ishita this was his way to catch her in her lie, all while remaining physically distant and looking away. Here I'll say: KK: 2. RKB: 1 (for his overall style and character, and for the bechara really trying).
  3. RKB melts again when Ishita confronts him: Ishita, annoyed that RKB got the truth out of her, says how he scared her thinking someone was threatening to call the police on them. Raman, although still keeping distance and looking away, softens his expression and voice and with a half-smile on his face, tells Ishita that if she can't lie, to not even bother trying. Ishita says she was scared to tell him the truth when he scolds her so much. If the expression from Raman that followed was not his heart now completely on his sleeve, then I don't know what is! RKB, nice try at trying to control the KK here, too, but alas. KK: 3, RKB: 1.
  4. KK, the submissive: Ishita  faida uthays on the fact that Raman (currently KK) has softened, especially after she tells him how this incident led her to another clue on finding the culprit. Raman's attention appears to  be on the clue and getting closer to solving the whodunit. He quickly snaps out of this, and out comes RKB, this time meaning business, even pointing his finger at Ishita to not divert the topic and threatening her to not drive his car. Ishita, you naughty fox you, check you out in response, challenging your RKB! Naughty! πŸ˜‰ Ishita challenges him, and here we have RKB, who has at this point completely succumbed to his KK"standing defeated and saying she can take the car.πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Kamaal hai, KK. As RKB you try to dominate, but fall and submit as soon as KK forces himself to come out.  As KK, you suffer a similar fate. You might now want to show this submissive side too much right now if you don't want Ishita to take advantage later. πŸ˜‰ KK: 4. RKB: 1.

And here we have our clear winner for this night: KK! And this all without the best night yet to come! Hayyy. I'll have a field day keeping score that night. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Honorary mention: our heroine, who showed she's also beginning to channel her inner naughty! What was that look she gave when Raman said that just because he's quiet doesn't mean she can say anything to divert? Uff. πŸ˜³ And the golden moment from our naughty heroine, her challenging RKB with that I know this one look at me and you will melt so come at me' look and challenging him by implying she'll take the car. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Hayyy. Raman has been trying to dominate as both RKB and KK, to no avail. One challenge from the wifey and he submits. Kya dyanamic hain in donon ke beech. Do make sure you try to be equal and fair when the time comes. πŸ˜‰

Here it is, Nikki, Thanks for your post. Was so much fun reading and replying. Five hours well spent and totally worth it! THANK YOU!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
uz,sai,isma,divz- i hv reserved for u 4 too other than BGDs in first page..!!

BGDs n u 4 MAKE THE KK FAMILY..n thtsy i wanted all posts in first page..πŸ˜ƒ
Isma_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR KK-INSPIRED POSTS. πŸ€£ Acha will come back in a bit after I've composed my thoughts. πŸ˜ƒ

--

Edited:

Ah, Nikki. What a treat to read this post, and kya timing after we were just talking about missing our KK. :D

I'll try to do your post justice, which seems difficult considering the perfection that is your post, so forgive me for any shortcomings.

KK is indeed back, and that, too, with a bang. πŸ˜ƒ Yesterday was great in how it showed the constant inner struggle of RKB to control his KK. Even when RKB was in full KK mode, the hesitation and most of all, struggle to control and fight, was still visibly present. KK, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. RKB receives confirmation that Ishita crashed his car: Yahan tak we had full RKB mode with his one-liners and plan to get Ishita to speak the truth herself. When Sarika confirms Ishita did scratch the car and wishes Raman a good night, RKB activates and enters KK mode. πŸ˜ƒ  Sarika directed the good night to him, but now-KK, could only think of those two words with Ishita's name in the same sentence, saying her night is not only about to get good, but will be her best. Wah ji, KK. Kya baat hai. Aapke dimagh mein kya ka chal raha hai ke yeh raat Ishita ke liye itniii behtreen hogi? Humein bhi batao. πŸ˜‰ Vaise, picture abhi baaqi hai, toh rehne do, behtar hai ke aap na batayein. Humne khud jo aage sab kuch dekhna hai. πŸ˜‰ However, KK can't tackle Ishita as KK yet. He needs to play at his strength if he wants to catch Ishita in her lie, and that's through channeling RKB.  Offf he goes upstairs in RKB, guns blazing. For the purpose of highlighting the RKB vs KK inner battle, let's keep score. So far, KK: 1. RKB: 0. On to the next scenes.
  2. RKB ready to duke it out with Ishita : RKB has now come upstairs to get this night started.πŸ˜ƒ He stands in the doorway and in RKB-style, says his one-liners and taanays behind Ishita's back. He prepares himself to take on Ishita and catch her in her lie, which he does effortlessly as she confesses relatively quickly and easily. This is RKB playing at one of his strengths: making people confess. What RKB doesn't anticipate and where he falls just a little weak is his inability to control his KK when in close proximity with Ishita, and KK has already shown signs of coming out tonight. πŸ˜ƒ When in RKB mode he tries to intimidate Ishita by matching her every step back with his every step forward, towards her, RKB  falls weak to his KK side, which is beginning to come out again and slowly overpower his RKB. And how can it not? Do hufte jo haalaton ki wajah se control karne para bechare ne!πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰ Ishita moves back, RKB moves forward. RKB grabs Ishita to intimidate, but then, kya hota hai? RKB completely phissal jata hai and gets lost (literally), aur in comes KK in full force. πŸ˜ƒ Bechara RKB couldn't even dominate here like he wanted. 😲 Then, the change in expression and loosening of his tight grip on Ishita while his eyes slowly, but surely, travel down to her mouth. πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Wah wah wah, KK. Naughty! πŸ˜‰ Now KK struggles to control and lets Ishita go, and as expected when struggling to control his KK based on his history, distances himself physically and breaks the eyelock. 😭 Bechara abhi tak teyaar nai hai na, raat ko jo best honi hai. He wants to make sure he doesn't disappoint her so probably thinks he should wait until he's ready. Have to give him credit there. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Stepping away, KK seems to be back in RKB mode, although clearly struggling to be completely rid of KK who was out in full force just seconds before. RKB tells Ishita this was his way to catch her in her lie, all while remaining physically distant and looking away. Here I'll say: KK: 2. RKB: 1 (for his overall style and character, and for the bechara really trying).
  3. RKB melts again when Ishita confronts him: Ishita, annoyed that RKB got the truth out of her, says how he scared her thinking someone was threatening to call the police on them. Raman, although still keeping distance and looking away, softens his expression and voice and with a half-smile on his face, tells Ishita that if she can't lie, to not even bother trying. Ishita says she was scared to tell him the truth when he scolds her so much. If the expression from Raman that followed was not his heart now completely on his sleeve, then I don't know what is! RKB, nice try at trying to control the KK here, too, but alas. KK: 3, RKB: 1.
  4. KK, the submissive: Ishita  faida uthays on the fact that Raman (currently KK) has softened, especially after she tells him how this incident led her to another clue on finding the culprit. Raman's attention appears to  be on the clue and getting closer to solving the whodunit. He quickly snaps out of this, and out comes RKB, this time meaning business, even pointing his finger at Ishita to not divert the topic and threatening her to not drive his car. Ishita, you naughty fox you, check you out in response, challenging your RKB! Naughty! πŸ˜‰ Ishita challenges him, and here we have RKB, who has at this point completely succumbed to his KK"standing defeated and saying she can take the car.πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Kamaal hai, KK. As RKB you try to dominate, but fall and submit as soon as KK forces himself to come out.  As KK, you suffer a similar fate. You might now want to show this submissive side too much right now if you don't want Ishita to take advantage later. πŸ˜‰ KK: 4. RKB: 1.

And here we have our clear winner for this night: KK! And this all without the best night yet to come! Hayyy. I'll have a field day keeping score that night. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Honorary mention: our heroine, who showed she's also beginning to channel her inner naughty! What was that look she gave when Raman said that just because he's quiet doesn't mean she can say anything to divert? Uff. πŸ˜³ And the golden moment from our naughty heroine, her challenging RKB with that I know this one look at me and you will melt so come at me' look and challenging him by implying she'll take the car. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Hayyy. Raman has been trying to dominate as both RKB and KK, to no avail. One challenge from the wifey and he submits. Kya dyanamic hain in donon ke beech. Do make sure you try to be equal and fair when the time comes. πŸ˜‰

Here it is, Nikki, Thanks for your post. Was so much fun reading and replying. Five hours well spent and totally worth it! THANK YOU!

Edited by Isma_A - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isma_A

u hv to read one more thing..read my first post in pg 2..πŸ˜‰

am glad u r FULLY FLAT on this post...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...my mehnat rang laayi..nw u better post LONG RAMAYAN..n dnt worry I WILL REPLY..

n i love u too...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki partner !! Dekha patience ka phal kitna meetha hota hainπŸ˜ƒ

Akhir KK aahi gaya ... and and KKSS ne bhi kya dhaasu entry mari 🀣

Btw I have one more news to tell you
Shanig123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nikki OMG Spot on . I was missing RKB so much in the last few episodes  that I was getting annoyed for things I should not be . very irritable This RKB has full impact on all of us what would we do without him I wonder. On another note this show is doing fabulous and every track they execute it so well . we expect the worse but they deliver well .

I cant wait to see some kinda physical development in them I am not sure what we the FANS will do when and if that happens . GOd only can help us
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Nikki partner !! Dekha patience ka phal kitna meetha hota hainπŸ˜ƒ

Akhir KK aahi gaya ... and and KKSS ne bhi kya dhaasu entry mari 🀣

Btw I have one more news to tell you

i knw...i knw intezaar ka phal meetha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

whts the news?πŸ˜†