Yahan Ishqiyaun Re Wahan Dhishqyaun!!! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
haha..ananya..glad u liked full form of KK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
i hv replied all...thnx all once again...for comments n likes..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

i gtg now...will come here only in the evenin...so for all comments which r posted aftr i leave nw,my apologies in advance as i dnt think i will hv time to repy uall-i will try though-bt no guaranterr...but i truly appreciate all comments,likes here...

once again thnx all..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..

KKGs...ROCK this thread lik prev one..main nahi hoon toh isko bhoot bangla mat hone dena...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

bye all..πŸ€—πŸ€—...

hum aaye, aur tum chal diye
anyways bye.. repeat ka time ho raha hai,, πŸ˜‰
superb post nikki!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by _Divya_

hum aaye, aur tum chal diye
anyways bye.. repeat ka time ho raha hai,, πŸ˜‰
Arre where you going?πŸ˜”πŸ€£
Idhar meri spamming me help karo.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

aww sweet comment n agree with most of it..😳😳

n u were waitin for my post?thnx dear n am glad to knw ur wait ws made worth it..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thnx for commentin n likin my post dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
well dear nikki don't say tysnk u to friends your post bring smile in our faces when we see your name in forum we also enjoying each and every post..going crazy too..lovely post..dear
NikkiTitli THANXXX A Lot Yaar,for the CUTEEE Pics of My CUTEEE Karan as Raman,πŸ€—Upar se itni Zabardast post,Hats off to U yaar.BRILLIANT.β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Last night's epi was so full of KK-ness that I ca understand the length of the post! ;D

After the initial shock of both at Ruhi's comment, that smile on KK's face as he looked at Ishita, you said it, complicated expression. For me, it looked like a smirk which said you are right Ruhi, only I can fulfil that *cough* coupled with a smile, which said he would be only too happy to.  Door door se Mr. KK doesn't look embarrassed in that first pic and that look! Uff! I can only go thud and blush, I can totally understand why Ishu became conscious since screen ke iss paar bhi we were feeling the heat.☺️🀣

3rd pic: FAV TIME PASS

And how! KK just can't help his eyes straying there, after the admission that he checks her out while she's giving out lectures, he doesn't seem at all bothered to cover it up. Kuch zyada hi bold hai Mr. KK, ab toh lecture ya no lecture, the minute Ishu turns her back, someone gets busy ogling.🀣

4th, 5th, 6th & 7th  pic:

Yes, an aww moment for me too! The sweet si smile, RKB has never looked happier.😳  But then yes, suspicion creeps in as to why he's so happy, the extensive planning surely going through his head and he must have gone like here comes my prey, ab bas let me draw her to my territory..cough since RKB is our punjabi sher, logically his territory would be the jungle so boy! Am I glad they are going to be lost somewhere there?☺️🀣

I hadn't paid attention to that so thank you for pointing out the aap' moment. Yes, totally in maska maaro mode, even Ishu was quite baffled (keep the expression Ishu, you have no idea what is awaiting you🀣) but then that shy smile on Ishu's face after she accepts, RKB's care and attention clearly had the desired effect.😳

8th pic

My favourite! Totally Cheshire cat smile of KK, as if satisfied his prey had fallen neatly into the trap, so he can go to sleep and carry out the rest of the plan the next day. Aise smile mat diya karo RKB, prey ban ne ka dil karta hai, uh sorry I meant it will get hard for any prey to get away which is disturbingly scary.☺️

But yes, the dreamy looks he had while going to the couch, haye!❀️ Tenu Takta Rava is just the song to describe it, he couldn't stop looking at her and someone pointed that out in the forum last night, but RKB slept in the reverse direction to Ishu's usual position on the couch so that he could continue looking at her.😳  I'm sure dreams mein bhi Ishu hi dikha hoga usko.  But hopefully those were innocent dreams, though with KK back it could be anything.☺️

In the morning

Where usually RKB wakes up looking quite serious and grumpy, he was openly smiling. Seeing that bag only intensified it, so happy he was..yes yes, we understand why RKB, your plan is nearing success! Hair brush karte waqt, that shy smile and dreamy look he had, aw! But the asking his parents to take care of Ruhi announced the comeback of scheming KK! You said it, he wanted Ishu's full attention, I'm constantly getting awed by KK's planning skills these days...I had one more question, where had those jeans been hidden all this while? I thought he would have forgotten he had them, but here hardly anything was being left to chance so impression bana ne ke liye, jeans and sports shoes out! Now just let me hear Ishu utter that buddha comment even jokingly, even she would have to agree that RKB is the ultimate Punjabi munda.  Eeks! Even we are impressed RKB.☺️

The dishqiyaun moments..ouch! My poor KK! πŸ˜’

"Zor Ka Jhatka..Haaye Zoron Se Laga..Haan Laga.."

That's it ! He was crestfallen to know that Ishu had invited everyone along...he could just stare helplessly as Ishu excitedly broke the news to the family, well Ishu you broke someone's else armaans as well.  But here I feel like siding with Ishu and telling KK that along with giving her the looks, bol bhi dete the full plan...but maybe Ishu would have read the KK-ness and been reluctant to go.  Hmph! So complicated this is, almost wish he hadn't told her anything, maybe some bahane about tooth ache which would turn into a long drive and finally picnic..oh well will rein back my wishful thinking.🀣

"Band toh baj hi chuka hai..Ab gaana kya bajaayega tu.."

I laughed so hard at that, and then I felt bad too because he had clearly given up on the romantic getaway by that time. Ishu had made a perfect bullet hole in his full bullet-proof jacketed plan. The expressions he was giving! I'm sorry, I forgot to sympathize there and could only keep laughing away. My poor poor KK!
This brings me to the thought that the only one who had seen RKB's countless badalte rang in this epi apart from us was the mirror.πŸ˜›πŸ€£

"Thoda sa vo relax ho jaaye.. MAIN relax ho jaaun"

Now that was the confession moment! He could no longer hold in it, the dejection this turn of events had caused made him utter the real motives, sadly everyone knew about it even Mihir which is why he didn't even tease him with that...or could be paas se, he was feeling RKB's pain even more too.πŸ’”

With the suggestion that Ishu and RKB should go together, finally KK ke jaan mein jaan ayi and he was back to smiling but yes, it was Ishu's turn to have that disappointed look, albeit fake, love that pic in which he's looking at her and she's sulking away.  RKB's expression looked like he wanted to see the reaction of Ishu...but you are right, madamjee was giving him her back, guess will go with you and say she likes to oblige.☺️🀣

"Kabaab mein haddi suna hai?Tumne haddiyon ka pura dher laga diya hai..Aao ek ek karke chabaate hai..."

Ah, the best dialogue of the epi! Such disappointment from KK that he had to taunt her RKB-style.🀣  

And the last pic, dhisqiyaun moment is the perfect way to describe it.  I'm so happy to see JKR back, it's going to be fun to watch her against KK!..Hopefully she'll bring out the KKSS when time calls for it too, that'll be the only avatar capable of competing with KK!☺️

This turned longer than I wanted so I'm sorry for that.😳 Will end by saying that I completely agree, you know KK like no one else.πŸ˜‰ Thoroughly enjoyed this this post! ;D
I won't comment much just that Raman Bhalla clean shaven is very disturbing for me n I couldn't concentrate on other things😳
N good grace wat was that lovey dovey  look n soothing whispers ( that's wat i found his wordings) in the bedroom!! Raman n speaking so softly was killing both me n Ishu softly for sure! πŸ˜†
N he said -aap!!!😲Like seriously??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
It was a good epi but I am looking for today's epi. Ishu is certified dhakkan for sure!! Poor guy was in the mood n she threw cold water on him n spoiled everything!!πŸ˜†
superb post Nikki...man more then ur post for the first time i enjoyed pics more...
Raman's expression in every scene πŸ˜†
too gud...
i was laughing like a mad watching epi and now too reading ur post...
kal to Raman was nowhere to be seen, it was all KK and KK...
frankly i wasn't expecting Raman to be so excited for picnic... i mean yes he is but didn't expect him to show his excitement first and then disappointment ...
Ishita ne achha nahi kiya ...lol
enjoyed KK in full form yesterday and waiting to see more of him in coming epis...
once again superb post Nikki...