Meri Mannat Tu...!!!~*Welcome Back KK*~

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE : I hv put background song for this EXTREMELY SPECIAL TOPIC..TURN ON ur speakers or use ur headphone to hear the song n njoy readin the post while listenin to the song i hv put in the background of this  post..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ...Also this is a heavily loaded post with lots of pics which i took from tonites epi video and avis found in google..Plz give time to load..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hellooo YHMianz...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Its an extremely spl topic tonite..I knw by topic title itself most of u all r aware ki What IS the speciality?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Well other than the obvious reason,theres one more reason y this post is spl to me...This is the 56th YHM topic i hv made..And also this is the 50th YHM epi related topic of mine..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.. So yes among 56 YHM forum topics i made,50 topics r related to YHM epis n remainin 6 r non-epi related topics..So am super glad tht my 50th YHM epi spl topic IS on my dearest dearest jaaneman...my ultimate fav of YHM-KK...My 50th YHM epi topic couldn hv got more perfect than this...Tonites epi had the most most awaited comeback scene of my love-KK...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

KK THIS IS FOR U...πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—...

It HAD been MORE THAN A MONTH,since my KK had vanished into thin air..😭😭...Aisa ek bhi din nahi tha jab maine apne KK ko yaad na ki ho..I ws so sad sad lik this..

But bcoz Accident track mein KK ke liye koi jagah ho nahi sakta...i accepted the fact n kept hopes alive to see him again post track end..!! Aur dil mein hamesha yahi dua maangti rahi.."Ab Aa Jaa Re Mere KK"...

I knew the accident track ws gettin ended today..But i did not expect at all tht KK ki entry bhi usi din hoga jis din track khatam hoga..!! Nywz i was watchin the epi in all normal happy manner lik this...

But suddenly i noticed THIS UNEXPECTED TURNING OF HIS EYES TO SOME DIRECTION during RuMan hug...😲😲

My heart skipped a beat for a sec...I felt OMG KAHIN MERA KK aaj aanewaala toh nahi na...😲😲...Bcoz thts hw my KK is...Alwz makes entry at the MOST UNEXPECTED situation..So seeing Raman doin achanak se weird harkat with his eyes while hugging his daughter,i ws like this..

And then when it ws shown Ishu smiling like this rite aftr Raman ws shown lookin at somewhere while huggin Ruhi,my doubts got confirmed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

OMG OMG...So it WAS INDEED Signal of KK coming...He just gave his jhalak...Seeing his wife happy after long time,RKB had to activate KK mode in him n had to chupke se nihaarofy her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Now i ws just super eagerly n excitedly waitin for OFFICIAL FULL ENTRY-comeback spl moment...πŸ₯³...KK ne ishaara diya aur main turant samajh gayi ki woh aanewaala hai aaj...Aaah i ws SO EXCITED lik this..

Now came the 2nd teaser moment of KK's comeback..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...When Ruhi asked Ishu to join RuMan for family hug,LOOK at some1 ka 1000 waatt smile as shown in the pic below...😲🀣...

omg...seeing tht epic smile..i understood,my wait is gonna end...My love can be here anytime soon...omggg...

And NOW...Finally came the MILAN KI GHADI... Jiski yaad mujhe itna itna sata rahe the for more than a month,finally he came...During IshRaHi hug scene tonite,Raman extended his hands to hug Ishu and he did his TYPICAL KALAKAARI with his eyes too...AND THAT WAS IT...

OMFGGG HE IS BACK...
MY KK IS BACK..
5 avis below explains my EXACT FEELINGS i felt in those moments...

Ok..With great difficulty i regained my hosh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And i thought picture is over..But it wsnt yet...Still lil more to come..And thts coz my KK is lik tht...hamesha apne absensce ka acha khaasa cover up karta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...This moment in the pic below happens after 1st IshRaHi hug tonite,Ruhi calls out Ishu again...LOOK AT HIS HANDS POSITION...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And this happened when Ruhi requested Ishu again for a 2nd hug of IshRahi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...NOW LOOK at the position of his hands n his eyes too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

KK ws actually trying for a "2nd chance" to hug Ishu in the hope this time she might agree..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...KK...this is what i wanna say to u lik in this avi below..🀣🀣🀣...

Nywz unlike Raman(KK),Ishu ws totally in control of her feelings..So she declined 2nd hug offer by her beti...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...KK ke plan par paani pher di Ishu ne...But still he wsnt sad much as jitna mila Raman ws gettin CHARGED UP coz of KK's comeback in him..🀣🀣...Truly this comeback spl scene of KK ws totally SUPERB CHE..

Nywz Me n KK r not done yet...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Like i told above,Raman ws TOTALLY CHARGED UP coz of comeback KK in him..Aur woh itna charge up hua ki SEE HIS bahaanebaazi he did with Mihir to "justify" the picnic he planned for Ishita..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Here r those epic KKpanti lines he told Mihir
..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

1)"Spa wagera chali jaayegi" ermm..Spa?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Raman i knw u knw tht Ishu is NOT apshagun types who hv an obsession for Spa..Toh tum baar baar usko Spa mein jaane ke liye kyu kehte ho?Mera seedha Raman toh nahi bolega...Yeh toh wohi bola raha tha jisko apni wifey ko spa mein jaake lene ka pada hai taaki spa treatment ke baad jo look Ishu ka hoga usko woh happily nihaarofy kar sake...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

2)"Thoda mind divert hoga" Raman..again i knw u knw tht Ishu ko spa mein koi dilchaspi nahi..toh wahan jaake Ishu ka mind kaise divert ho sakta hai?Par haan kisi aur ka ho sakta hai who is desperately tryin for a location change by plannin this trip in the pretext of making some1 happy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

3)"Koi family wamily nahi" Raman...stop telling lies u dhakkan..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..family ke bina na raman khush ho sakta hai na Ishita..Par again kisi aur ko toh BAS apni patni ki saath chahiye hota hai..And tht some1 just din lik any kabaab mein haddi chahe vo  haddi apne hi family mein se koi kyu na ho..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

4)"She will feel nice" now THIS WAS MY KK speaking open n loud..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..No more hiding behind seedha saada Raman n saying things..He couldn control coming out again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..But bcoz he is aadat se majboor of saying safed jhoot..."He" ke jagah "she" bol diya in tht line..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

KK...u can NEVER hide anything from me...Tere rag rag se waakif hoon..so ekdum sahi explanation diya na maine for ur epic lines above?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

But this time i wsnt alone..Mere saath saath,Mihir ko bhi samaj mein aa gaya..Kiske kya iraade hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...So he openly told him-y so much of twisted talks?He told him Ishu is his wife..And KK on hearing tht couldn help but SMIRK lik this in the pic below..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...And thts coz he ws impressed ki Mihir this time told his haal-e-dil n for a change hes happy n proud to accept it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Puraane time hote toh Mihir ko ab tak left right n center bashing pad jaate for telling this to mighty RKB...But time badla..feelings badle n RKB ke reactions bhi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Nywz look at this pic now..This is the immediate moment once Raman-Mihir talk got over..oye hoye woh happiness toh dekho...Mann mein abhi se laddoo phootne lag gaye..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Uski shakal pe likha tha aisa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Koi itna khush ho raha tha picnic ke baare mein sochke ki,when biwi came to bedroom,he invited her by saying "come" as if vo biwi nahi koi paraaya hai who came to see Raman for some formal talks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...KK se control hi nahi ho raha tha...Just tell me kya sochke "come" bola?u can fool others by makin them beleive ki u were just inviting ur wife to his room...But i BET u were imagining somethin else na...it was SO WRITTEN ON UR FACE MAN...🀣🀣🀣...Nywz back to scene...as he knw agar vo ek min aur raha wahan,toh kuch aur misleadin baatein bakega...So he thought its better to leave from there..So he just went out of the room...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And KK scenes of tonites epi ended there..!!

OK...so FINALLY...BAARISH AA HI GAYE which brought my KK back to this show...My first reaction when epi got over tonite n also seein KK-licious precap too ws lik this..

THANK U CVs..for this awesome comeback entry of KK spl epi tonite..

This is me ULTIMATELY now..savouring n living evry moment of KKness tonite...!! My jaanu is back n am the most happiest person rite now...This avi totally reflects my haal-e-dil...

I end this KK spl post by dedicating the song-"Meri Mannat Tu" from the upcoming hindi film "Daawat-E-Ishq" to myself as thts wht explains MY LOVE FOR KK...☺️☺️..And thts the same song i hv put as background music for this post..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki Absolutely Awesome Welcome post for KK ...loved this BG sound !!!

So today Accident track finally came to end giving new Meaning to Ishra Relationship πŸ˜³
AND
KK Is Back Officially & Who is the most happiest person today ? Ye bhi poochne ki baat hai KK Ki Sajni Nikki ( I just noticed you have 2 KK in your name truely a soulmate πŸ˜† )

KK is back..😎

Bachna Ae Haseena
Lo Mein Aa Gaya
Husn Ka Aashiq
Husn Ka Dushman
Apni Ada Hai Yaaron Se Juda...
🀣

🀣

KK Dialogues of the Day ...
Spa wagera chali jaayegi ( Wonder Whats the reason behind sending her to Spa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)
"Thoda mind divert hoga" ( Mind Kidhar divert hoga bhalla ji πŸ˜†)
"Koi family wamily nahi" ( Haan ji jaroor, sari kabaab mein haddi door 🀣 ) 
"She will feel nice" ( after what πŸ˜² πŸ€£)

Nikki is happily singing πŸ˜†

Yeh Kaun Aaya Keh Mere Dil Ki Duniya Mein Bahaar Aayi

Pics are Awesome Nikki ...πŸ˜†

Edited by --Sia-- - 9 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
OH. EM. GEE. Did I just read this right? IS KK REALLY BACK?!?!?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

YAYAYAYYY DO THE HRITHIK ROSHAN DANCE BECAUSE OUR KK IS THE BACKS! WOOHOOO! 

The moment I started reading your post I COULD NOT hold back my smile yaar! What a GREAT way to swaagat our precious boy! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

LET'S START THIS PARTYYY YAARAAA! 

When I saw the cap where KK ki aankhein KISSI ko dekhti hain I was like OMGOMG 

He was MAAROING chance during that hug scene! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† KYUN KK?!?! πŸ˜‰

AND AND then comes the scene with Raman talking to Mihir.. USME TOH FULL ON KK YAAR! HAHAHA LOVEDDD the dialogues you chose to bajaofy him yaar! Usme toh KK ki poori ki poori jhalak thi! πŸ€£πŸ€£

HE WANTS HER TO FEEL NICE! :P FEEL NICE MY FOOT! YOU WANNA FEEL NICE KK/RAMAN :P buddhuuu!  πŸ˜†

*sigggh* man it was so much fun finding all these gifs yaar.. but the MOST fun was reading your post Nikkooo! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ First of all THE SONG. You know HOW MUCH I love it and how it reminds me of SRK ka ghar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† having it in the background made the post extra special! πŸ˜³ and congrats on your 50th YHM topic yaaaraaa! WOOHOOO! πŸ₯³Sooo proud of you and this post of yours behnaaa! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— aakhir humein humaara KK mil hi gaya FINALLY!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£ ab sada suhaagan raho tum dono! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  

AWESOME post yet again Niks! KEEP THEM COMING! πŸ˜ƒ Until then enjoy Akshay Kumar...erm..twerking? πŸ˜•πŸ€£

BYEEE NIKKOOO! LABH YOU SO SOOO MUCH! πŸ€—
Edited by -Garima- - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Bhabhi πŸ€— will surely edit this one πŸ˜›

*** EDITED

Dear Nikki

While the whole fandom was celebrating the end of the accident track, and the return of YHM, I was sure you'd be the one to welcome me back. Although I was not given too much to do by the script writers, I did improvise enough for you to notice me. So jaaneman, thank you for this welcome post that feels like a song you are singing for me "Bahaaron phool barsaao, mera mehboob aaya hai" πŸ€—

Actually my entry was supposed to be only after the picnic started, but I heard your Pani da rang and it made me too impatient. I couldnt tolerate you in pain anymore (I hope Lucky conveyed the feedback for that song with you?)

Coming to your post now Nikki... I think it was one of the more colourful ones you've made (in spirit and in letter). Well done dear!!! I accept your welcome with an open heart and arms spread wide open.

Oh and you saw me during the family hug too???😲 truly, you are the real KK-soulmate...😊

At the end of the topic, you have analysed Raman's (KK under the guise of Raman that is) dialogues perfectly.

1)"Spa wagera chali jaayegi" ... actually, I was thinking of couples' massages and all😳

2) "Thoda mind divert hoga" ... again, couples' massage :)

3) "Koi family wamily nahi" ... I know right ??? i am DYING to spend some alone time with her, and woh dhakkan samajhti hi nahin hai... Kucch sikhaao usko Nikki please

4) "She will feel nice"  ... ab kya bolun Nikki... tumne sab kucch bol diya 😳

Did I mention, the pictures and gifs etc. you used are more than perfect. Lucky is useless with these creative things, so i cannot post some back to you... But I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful welcome. You don't know how long I have been waiting too.

Waise you and me will have a few opportunities to meet in the next few days... so Here's to more of such posts!!!πŸ₯³

P.S: Tell Sia that I loved the bachna ae haseeno song... suits the situation perfectly!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

and since Lucky's writing this on my behalf, she wont rest until I give her some songs to post in her reply... imagine me singing these (and these are all for you and your warm welcome... if you choose, you could share these with the rest of the gopiyaan)

Song #1 :
Aap kahein aur ham na aayein, aise to haalaat nahin
Manzil pe pahuncheinge kaise, aapkaa jab tak saath nahin

Song # 2 :
Jaanam, dekh lo, mit gayi dooriyaan
Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan

Song # 3 :
Bhool Kar Raah Koi Haseen Aa Naa Jaaye
Is Jagah Koee Pardaanasheen Aa Naa Jaaye
Is Jagah Aaj Yek Naujawaan Gaa Rahaa Hai
Yeh zameen Gaa Rahee Hain, Aasmaan Gaa Rahaa Hain
Saath Mere Ye Saara, Jahaan Gaa Rahaa Hai

AND

Originally posted by: -Srkfan4ever-

Nikki chechi..πŸ€—πŸ€—Khush toh bohot hongi aap..πŸ˜‰

KK is Back..πŸ₯³That too with a bang.πŸ₯³

PARTY TIME FOR KKG's!!!!!Woohoo..

I'm telling you chechi..He got so impressed with your Pani da song,So he had to come back..πŸ˜‰

Chalo ab dont sharmao like this..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Pehele maine bhi nahi socha tha ki aaj KK darshan dega.πŸ˜’I thought ab kal hi KK entry lega..πŸ˜”πŸ€£πŸ€£

Lekin ye kya😲

IshRaHi hug ke bahane se KK ka darshan mila😲πŸ₯³

PEHELE THIS😲

AND THEN THIS😲

Oye KK😲Ye kya thaπŸ˜‰Bolo bolo..Karna kya chahte the tumπŸ˜‰

No..Picture waha khatam nahi ho rahaπŸ˜‰

He wanted her to go to SPA..😲Bada khyaal rakha jaa raha hai biwi ka..Kyu bhai ye haaye faaye treatment suddenlyπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Phir aaya ULTIMATE waala dialogue.."Koi family waha nahi hai"😲

Ooh..i see..πŸ˜‰

And wo blush..After talking to Mihir☺️🀣..Pehele waala RKB hota toh bolta-"Apne chote dimaag pe zyada zor mat de"πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Par ab toh RKB is in da laabh..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I think i should end my nonsense bakbak here.πŸ€”πŸ€£

PS.SUPER AWESOME thread Nikki chechi..πŸ€—
Loved it.πŸ€—

AND

Originally posted by: serendipity.

KOI AAYA?! πŸ˜•

KK: 

He kept playing peek-a-boo in that scene.. and i was like
ayaa?! k gaya? AREY aya, arey gaya, ... and then... HE STAYS... for a while...

RIGHT HERE ;)

hahahaha
AYA AYA KAUN AYA?
KK AYA KK AYAAA! 

c e l e b r a t e e e !

okay genuinely, we're happy k KK aya... ab zyada din k liye jaana mat! πŸ˜›
kehedeti hu, haaan! :P

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
OMGGGπŸ˜›
i haven't read any of your other posts, previous ones
I must say though this is the most epic one out of all the others I have read and I guess this is because KK is backπŸ˜›

anyways your reactions to each and everything are so apt and again I noticed things I would have never beforeπŸ˜›

I never noticed his eyes while hugging naughty, haila I never realized what he was upto🀣.
I love your reaction to that, the reaction is perfect.

Yes the hugπŸ˜³πŸ˜›, I noticed his smile and how happy he was. I never noticed his hands though😲
haww never realized what he wanted🀣. I also noticed his eyes, did you see Ishu how she was looking at him and smilingπŸ˜›

Omggg the 5 Avis explaining that KK is back are really classicπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Ruhi is very Ishmart, she knows what her Papa wantsπŸ˜›, hence giving him a 2nd chance.

I love what he told Mihir, I was shocked when he said without family😲, I thought they married for Ruhi, now going without family. Haila Raman what are you uptoπŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

Mihir is the best in teasing Raman, and normally when Mihir says such things Raman gets angry🀣. Did you see this time he was smiling and blushing and smirkingπŸ˜›. What is going on Raman JiπŸ˜›.

Seems like your KK did make a come back(😳
Nikki, I must say this is one of the most fun topics I have read and I think since your KK is back this will continue😳

Edited by Alu- - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bruce_L

Welcome back KK !!!
You have no idea how much our Nikhi was missing you and we're missing her KKpanti *SAD*
---
Little bit, very little bit knew he may make a comeback in last night episode but what an entry he made, slowly but steadily with some 'meaningful' dialogues 🀣
His official comeback was when Ishu didnt agree for second hug. Look at his sulking face 🀣 As if the world gonna end then and there and he'll never get this chance again ? KK, WHAT???🀣 🀣
How will he look when will come to know his Dhakkan Pagal Aurat has made their 'private picnic' turn into a public affair of collaboration of 2 states 🀣 🀣
And what were his dialogues and expressions ;
1. Weather has changed (something like that) - What their picnic had to do with weather. Oh! Maybe he meant his mood has changed due to weather 🀣
2. He BLUSHED - OMG! CHAMATKAAR HO GAYA even before entering into the 'danger' zone 🀣 (kids maybe around, so excuse me)
3. COME - Where ? 🀣 🀣 🀣 KK has gone mad 🀣

---
Nikhi - You're Happy Na πŸ€—

AND

res for SB,Uz
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsagar

What a beautiful post...Congrats Nikki on your 50th YHM epi related topic post!!!!

Although I honestly feel like you that the accident track was needed I am glad its over!  It did bring IshRa relationship to a new level and loved the many great scenes we got throughout the track!

Coming to today's epi...i just want to scream..."YAYYY...Nikki ka KK wapas aagaya!!!"

Bechara so wanted to come back par kya kare peechle dino ki harkatein ki vajese Ishu ko kaise aise KK panti dikhatha ... LOL!!

Aww the way he stretched his arms and said Papa missed you to Ruhi would have melted any heart and when Ruhi said to Ishu "..huggie.." RKB aka KK maan mein bhi ladoo phoot rahe thhe..Ishu bhi toh kaam nahi uski smile dekhi...and then KK ka glimpse hesitantly at first and then full on...along with the way dono looked at each other in the hug..Haye...Haye..

KK panti toh "left haath" se shuru hogayi thi..LOL...aur bechara ka who second hug bhi chahiye tha aur Ishu ne unki khwyaish ko pani pher diya...

Phir Raman ko ek "CHAMATKAAR" idea maan mein aaya..Ishu ko bahar lene ke...loved that scene and his justification dialogue to Mihir...LOL

Below is what I have to say for the 4 lines you pointed out!!

1)"Spa wagera chali jaayegi" Raman, Raman..Ishu ko toh spa vagera zyada pasand nahi hai .. kiu bhejna chahte ho...khud ke liye na...eye candy chahiye tumhe......

2)"Thoda mind divert hoga" Mind toh sahib tumhare use ki direction me divert hoga..aandar ki khwyaish jaag gayi hai na?..

3)"Koi family wamily nahi" Jis ladki ko kuch mahine se pehle nafrat karte ho isske saath waqt bitane ke liye koi haadis nahi chahiye na

4)"She will feel nice" AND SO WILL YOU, SO WILL YOU .. I am sure you will make sure of that, na Raman...

I CAN FEEL THE HAPPINESS YOU ARE EXPERIENCING NIKKI AT YOUR KK COMING BACK!!!

AND

res for Isma,Sai Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

I'm so late but it's so hectic around that not getting time to watch the epis, in fact just finished watching last night's. :(

But coming to the post. Firstly congratulations on the re-entry of KK!πŸ₯³ I'm guessing it's a total tune maari entriyaan, dil mein baji ghatiyan moment for you..and I have to to admit for me as well. β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

Can only attempt to brush over the points you covered because though I knew it was so, today it's confirmed that you have the sharpest eye when it comes to detecting the KK-ness of RKB! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

The smile he had when Ruhi asked for the group hug! You said it, 1000 Watt! And his eyes still fixed on Ishu, as if wanting to drawing close by sheer will ☺️but Ishu didn't need much convincing after all it was an innocent hug, even RKB's ..sorry *ahem* KK's hand hanging there in suspicious position while the other hand snuggled quite comfortably somewhere didn't alert her until the eyelock then bam! Madamjee must have understood and felt something too to draw back from the second one. Aw why Ishu? Tum bhi mauke ka faida utha leti.☺️🀣

Oh that moment he said he was lucky and he wanted to do something for her! I melted there. My sweet RKB! 😳But then thinking to himself, kya kar sakta tumhare liye', the smile he had again...we came to know the why moments after that since Mr KK was hardly thinking of Ishu alone, but of him and Ishu.  Good plan to have her all to yourself RKB!

Don't know why, but RKB having his finger on his lips while he concentrates on Ishita just makes me go all blush..and he was doing it again today when she told him she didn't have any appointments!☺️

That phone call to Mihir, no hello or anything, straight to the point Delhi mein koi acha resort hai weekend ke liye? Oh ho! Someone was getting super impatient there..and aw he wanted to best! We know RKB, you don't want to have any glitch in this outing..and you have pointed that, par spa hi kyun? And who told you she'll feel nice with no family around? Oh okay, got it! You'll be there to make her feel nice, silly us! Have no doubt you will.☺️

That blush of RKB, as if Mihir had read his mind and I guess he had! Otherwise he would have blasted off Mihir but seems like he was in another world already...one in which he was alone with an after-spa glowing Ishu.😳

And yes, that come come, I agree, kuch zyada hi formal ho raha tha, so will readily go with that conclusion of yours and say he was thinking ahead and issuing the invitation🀣...but the look Ishu gave him out of the corner of his eyes while he was going out of the room, I don't know if you've got a name for the KK side of Ishu but it didn't look anymore innocent than RKB's come dialogue to me. Abhi se the mood is rubbing off her? Uff! She has really taken the 'biwi takkar ki hoon' challenge seriously hasn't she? Well, as long as it pushes RKB to excel in KK-ness and win the battle, we are not complaining.☺️🀣

To end this post, I just loved all the avis you used, so apt and hilarious! And the song, lol BEST! ;D

AND

Originally posted by: _Divya_

Nikkiii πŸ€—

The most awaited post is here! Thnks to KK! πŸ€— ILY yaar RKB (Romantic Kumar Bhalla) πŸ˜‰πŸ€— ❀️

Sabse phle congooo to u n all of u.. πŸ€— finally happy days are here! πŸ₯³ Goddd.. kal after ages .. I slept with a big SMILE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 😳 n baar baar precap wala scene hi imagine kar rrahi thi πŸ˜‰ *matlab tum samajh gayi naa?* 🀣 Ruhiii.. my bacchhaaa.. ILY ❀️

Coming back to the reality.. n tang khichoing session of Mr. RKB.. πŸ˜› aise sharmate hue laal peele hue logo ki leg pulling karne mei mujhe bada maza aata hai by God πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž aur agar wo sharmeela prani RKB ho toh kya kehna πŸ˜‰ matlab banda bas sab mess over hone ka wait kar raha tha? πŸ˜› mauka milte hi chauka maar diya 🀣 no actually SIX tha yaar! usko DATE 😳 oopsss.. Picnic [:-}}] pe le jaake uska mind DIVERT karna tha yaa.. jo time miss kiya hai itne din mei uske saath wo sab ke lie ek hi weekend mei compensate karega!? πŸ˜‰ upar se Mihir ko phone pe aise explain kar rha hai jaise kisi ko bhaga ke le jaa raha ho πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Really enjoyed RKB's blushing mode πŸ˜‰ ab apni harkato se ishu ko kab blush karwaoge sir ji? πŸ˜‰ Go Raman gooo.. BIWI hai wo teri! 😳

Now to ur post! πŸ˜ƒ

Like u said that KK mode activated wen he hugged Ruhi but was actually niharoing his wifey! πŸ˜‰ kyu beta kahin pe nigahe, kahin pe nishana!? πŸ˜‰ waise hi dekh lo.. chupte hue kyu? Kahin tumhe usse pyaar toh nhi ho gya? Jo ki wo tumhari aankho mei dekh legi? πŸ˜›

& wen ruhi called ishu for family hug.. Raman's dil goes mmm... mmm... n I was like shayad hug kare ishu n raman bhi! But nhi but d way Raman was staring at her n usne 2-3 times haath aage bhi badhaya.. but uski JKR bechara 🀣 but but but.. where was his left hand? πŸ˜‰

N wen ishu left d room.. he was like.. Ishita ke lie kuch karna chahta hoon! Abbey seedha bol, ishita ke lie nhi, uske SAATH bhot kuch karna chahta hai πŸ˜‰ samjh rahe hai hum Mr. Bhalla, samajh rahe hai! πŸ˜‰

Yaar full night out that u, itna stressed tha, kapde dekh, 2 din se nhi change kiye! Phle kuch kha, fresh ho, change kar.. uske baad romance kar le! But nhi.. ab wo kuch khayega-peeyega toh ishu ke saath date fix karne ke baad hi.. πŸ˜‰

N wen he called Mihir-

1.     Spa wagera chali jaegi - kyu? Wo kyu jaye? Yaa like ishu said in an earlier epi.. shayad tu hi hai jo usski smile ke piche chupi uski thakan dekh sakta hai! πŸ‘πŸΌ but ye kya? In precap it looks like tu yahi spa ho aaya.. [😳 kyu? Donno saath jate naa! πŸ˜›

2.     Thoda mind divert hoga - uska mind divert hoga? Yaa u ko uske saath akele mei rehna hai? Bolo bolo πŸ˜›

3.     Koi family wamily nahi - 🀣🀣 this one was really hilarious πŸ˜† family nhi FAMILIES hongi 🀣 🀣

4.     She will feel nice - SHE?? 😲 πŸ˜† ab aage kya likhu? Sab toh samajh gaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N after telling her dat they are gng.. wen she left the room.. aise hi maan gayi? Na ques? Na lecture?  Lecture KK! Seedha bolo naa jab wo lecture deti hai aur jo tum notice karte ho wo itne din se miss kar rahe ho.. especially the back side view! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Aur phir jab ishu wapas aai... n the way he was blushing 😳 😳 Goddd.. RKB maar hi daloge kya?

Aur phir finally ishu ne uska band bajane ki tyari karli 🀣 by calling Murugan Travellers 🀣🀣 cant wait to see RKB's EPIC reaction 🀣 kya haal hoga uska donno  families aur baccho ko dekh ke 🀣

And how would Ishu react wen she gotta knw ki uske hubby dear ki kya planning thi? πŸ˜‰

Precap -

Ruhi ke papa kinne smart hai sacchi kaha ruhi tumne πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

Raman ne ruhi ko kya samjhaya?! πŸ˜‰ ki baby mumma ki tummy mei papa ki help se aata hai πŸ˜›πŸ€£ cant wait to watch dat scene also πŸ˜†

Kitna happy tha Raman ye sab sunke apni beti ke muh se & ishu bhi maza le rahi thi... par phir beti ji ne bounce dala.. aur donno clean bold! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ aakhir thoda toh apne papa se seekhegi hi naa πŸ˜›

Aapko jab bhi next tym baby chahie aap papa ko bol dena wo mangwa denge! πŸ˜ƒ 🀣 abbey papa ne kya factory kholi hui hai babies ki 🀣🀣🀣

I feel Ishu was not hurt this time...  haa thodi si thi but ruhi ke words sunne ke baad wo feeling kuch alag hi thi I guess 😳 may be embarrassed of thinking d real meaning of wat ruhi said! N raman ka bhi expression change on seeing ishu's face!

Hayyy.. kuch toh definitely hua hai! πŸ˜ƒ aur bhot kuch abhi hona hai! 😊

End of my bak-bak! πŸ€¬πŸ˜†

Awesomeee post dost πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

AND

Originally posted by: mnr123

What a siti maar Post NiKKi πŸ‘

Iss Romantic Kumar Bhalla (RKB) ka intezaar 11 mulkon ki ladkiyan kar rahi thi n when woh finally mill gaya ...

Ok coming back to the topic πŸ˜›
I know Raman has been bashed a lot since past few days which he deserved ... but Aaj Ishita hi uski sabse badi defender bani sabki bolti band kar di... its like "Mere pati ko Bhala Bura kehna sirf mera Hakk hai aur kisika nahi" πŸ˜† She said she's proud of him as a father .. then siad ki Adi k saath dosti badhao ... Raman toh udharich Makkhan ki tarah melt hogaya kuch iss tarah...

Humm So when he said Thanku n Sorry
Yaya πŸ˜†  Ishita gave him a green signal there saying "Dekhiye woh baat beet chuki hai .. hum aage badte hai"
uska Adi lecture sunane ke baad u were like ...

What I personally love about Raman is the different shades that he has ... n his usage of those shades at the least expected moments... KK emerged during a group hug scene ?Hein yeh kaise hogaya kab kyu kaha ???

Aur kal bhi nahi hua Control ...KK Khul k saamne aahi gaya ... n group hug mein that eye lock ... slowly that left hand proceeding towards his JKR...

Khair Ishita played a spoilt sport here n broke that huggie πŸ˜†πŸ˜† khair Ravan Kumar ne mud mud k dekha n he was like " Main sach much bahot lucky hun Ishita... tumne mere liye itna kuch kiya ... par badle mein Maine tumhe Kuch nahi diya... Kya kar sakta hun tumhare liye"... πŸ˜† n that smirk ...

Ok I have said so much but not yet finished ... πŸ˜† Jab RKB ne finally apne dil ki baat batayein ... wohi picnic pe jaane ki πŸ˜† Ishu jhatt se maan gayi n RKB was clean bowled ki koi lecture nahi but he missed a  very important clue there ...

Ishita stopped in her tracks n was smiling at her RKB ... Kaash RKB yeh dekh leta toh usko pata chalta

When Ishita didnt let him finish his picninc sentence ... he slowly said ..."Hum dono" I was like ...Ho gaya satyanash ... yeh Jhasi ki Rani kaunse ghode pe sawaar rehti hai itni kya thi jaldi room se jaane ki ???

Never mind πŸ˜†

Now comes his bestest lines which he spoke with Mihir ... "I want the Best of it!!! In fact main Ishita ko leke Jana Chahta hun... Thoda Spa wagera Chali Jayegi... Thoda Mind Divert hoga ... Just She n me ALONE...koi family wamily nahi..."

I will not indulge in the above sentence ...coz upar k sentence k har ek word p I can get a GIF... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "Bass bhavnanon ko samjho"

Raman's version of picnic:

Ishita's version of picninc: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

N I Hope actual picnic kuch aisi ho :

Credit: pic n gif uploaders...

Here I end my two cents...

Isma_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OHYEAHHH, Nikki.😎 πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Isma_A - 9 years ago
happenstance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Res-
Isma your 'oh YEAH' is cracking me up tonightπŸ˜†

Edited- i didn't even look at the first page you reserved for me- Nikki you can use this to post any other comments too if you want πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by happenstance - 9 years ago