Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SPraba

Good night Mayola dear. Sweet dreams. Hoping to read ure comments on Archie's and priyanka's post tomorrow. BTW a very good take of the episode despite not watching it and only based on Aurin's LU. Very good darlingπŸ‘

@Priyanka: Ha ha 4 days workshop on love. Agree sunehri is naive but love is blind. I can see that now. Awesome take yaar. I have a feeling CV's are not throwing more light on what rudra is thinking now which is why he just acknowledged wat dimple sa said. He might have a plan and this will come in action when Parud are exposing dimple sa. Se let us be patient.
Well thi is the first couple on indian TV to behave so normally after their consummation. What connect CV's. Never mind. Like mayola said the this epi must have been defo shot before the SR.
Shatabtdi sumer are the best part of the epi. I just love them. Sherni and chipkali. Too good. Overall good episode. Rudra did appear for most of the scenes. So happy. No more item wala tag.πŸ˜†Wow chicken and cake. I am vegetarian. So cant have. 😭
@Archie: Yeah waiting for some family drama tomorrow and sure with Mohini  & Ridra there it will be power packed. Actually looking forward.
Where is sumneet?

Ok am really tired. Was waiting up for archie and priyanka 's take. U guys go ahead. Am off to bed now. See u guys tomorrow for another rocking take on another new thread. Good night. πŸ€—

@Bold: Love is indeed very blind, so much so that your brain gets incapacitated!!!! I will just hope that Rudra has got some plans up his sleeves and the CVs give us a "dhamakerdaar" insight into those...
And yeah, this disconnect... Never mind and just enjoy each episode as it comes!!! Hurts and troubles less!!!!πŸ˜†

Aww... poor you, Praba!!!! How about an eggless chocolate cake????πŸ˜‰

And yes, Major's jhalak time has increased and it's good to see more of the hero and not the item-boy!!!πŸ˜†

Sherni and Chipkali were fabulous!!!! Make them the leads temporarily and I wouldn't complain...πŸ˜›
shutter thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

Rice, dal, fish curry😊
But I'm again hungry now, thinking of that cakeπŸ˜†

Hihihi... 🀣
Sending over some as dessert... Whatsay????πŸ˜‰
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shutter

Hihihi... 🀣
Sending over some as dessert... Whatsay????πŸ˜‰

Yes, please!!πŸ˜† My relation with cakes is very similar to the one Paro has with Imli...Chat kar jaungi minto meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
shutter thumbnail

Me too!! Why can't they just stop and breathe a lil?? Then go slow and go steady!

Yesterday, I'd have loved to see a small buildup and a longer morning after...It shouldn't have ended in the stable itself, I wanted to see some teasing and blushing before he went to work😳 And I can't blame CVs for that too...

Seriously... It's like they are running a race and chasing an invisible possible winner!!!! If they'd just give some breathing space to a scene, it'd be so good...

Haha... Too many expectations are bad when watching hindi soaps dear...πŸ˜†
shutter thumbnail

Yes, please!!πŸ˜† My relation with cakes is very similar to the one Paro has with Imli...Chat kar jaungi minto meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too... I just can't seem to resist cakes, especially chocolate cakes!!!! I am already halfway through it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Seriously... It's like they are running a race and chasing an invisible possible winner!!!! If they'd just give some breathing space to a scene, it'd be so good...

Haha... Too many expectations are bad when watching hindi soaps dear...πŸ˜†

Absolutely! After yesterday's lesson, watched today's epi with least expectations...Much better!!πŸ˜ƒ
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Me too... I just can't seem to resist cakes, especially chocolate cakes!!!! I am already halfway through it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aaai!!! Save some for me!!πŸ˜†
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Why did Rudra fell asleep today??
Oh, wrong question!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Yeh hum sabke liye!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—