Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Archie what a lovely take. Very different to what I have written. Very nice.
Agree sunehri is a child at times. Poor girl does not know what is love and infatuation and has easily fallen into the trap shanthunu has woven. Well mohini is busy scheming and plotting against others her own daughter is being sucked into a worser pit. Totally forgot that she will whine and blame Parud for bringing in shanthunu and for hiding their love story. Man tomo full on family drama.
Rudra having diabetes. Well it might come true cos the only thing Paro does these days is feed him prasad. He hates sweets but he is eating away. Good one
The Paro trying to tell major saab and not being able to has to happen nah. Or else how will the story floe but it is quite forced and dumb. But kya karein.
Sumer shatabdi are hilarious. Love their daily nok jok. Awwie cant wait till they fall in love but that has time i suppose. Till then this current nok jok will rock.
The story did move forward today. I liked it despite the few glitches. Agree Paro always looks so beautiful in that dress. Hayee snow white.😳
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Peoples, I comes here with my post on phirshhttt page updated on the episode!!!!

IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea Archie.. shanthanu's track is way far better than mala's!! 
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SPraba

Archie what a lovely take. Very different to what I have written. Very nice.

Agree sunehri is a child at times. Poor girl does not know what is love and infatuation and has easily fallen into the trap shanthunu has woven. Well mohini is busy scheming and plotting against others her own daughter is being sucked into a worser pit. Totally forgot that she will whine and blame Parud for bringing in shanthunu and for hiding their love story. Man tomo full on family drama.
Rudra having diabetes. Well it might come true cos the only thing Paro does these days is feed him prasad. He hates sweets but he is eating away. Good one
The Paro trying to tell major saab and not being able to has to happen nah. Or else how will the story floe but it is quite forced and dumb. But kya karein.
Sumer shatabdi are hilarious. Love their daily nok jok. Awwie cant wait till they fall in love but that has time i suppose. Till then this current nok jok will rock.
The story did move forward today. I liked it despite the few glitches. Agree Paro always looks so beautiful in that dress. Hayee snow white.😳

Thank you, glad you liked it!!😳 I love ur takes, so detailed!! I just touched on the few main points.
Yup full on family drama tomorrow!! but atleast Rudra will be thereπŸ˜‰ So I'm hoping we'll get some good counter attacks on Mohini as well!!
Yes I liked the episode too😊 Shantanu track is going good and strong!
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well it's midnight now!!  I'm off to bed girls!!! 
Archie and Priyanka will read your take tmrw 
Good night all!!
Praba, Archie, Sumneet, Priyanka *hugs *πŸ€—
Bye 
shutter thumbnail
Praba, good one on the Sunheri's 4-day old love saga!!!! Loved it!!!! 😊

See now, what the wish for a partial amnesia track has led to... We got it, but in a very different, utterly unwanted way... 🀣

Talking about Paro and Rudra's very normal interaction, I will believe this to be a surprise on Indian TV and another of the many firsts in RR!!!! 🀣
shutter thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmMayFlower

Good night all!!
Bye 

Well dear, good night, sleep tight and sweet dreams... πŸ€—
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmMayFlower

Good night all!!
Bye 

Good night!!πŸ€—
see you tomorrow!!
shutter thumbnail
By the way, any of you guys like chicken and chocolate cake???? I made both today... πŸ˜†
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shutter

By the way, any of you guys like chicken and chocolate cake???? I made both today... πŸ˜†

Me me!! I want it!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†