Paro the obstacle in Shanthunu sunehri love saga

Posted: 9 years ago
Well I liked the episode today despite a few glitches from my point of view. Todays episode had a good balance in terms of the Paro getting to know about Shanthunu and Sunehri, Parud convo with Shanthunu balanced with Sumer Shatabtdi comedy and the precap was quite interesting. But am sure shanthunu wont harm sunehri now

Basically episode starts with Paro confronting Sunehri and Shanthunu and both of them spilling the beans about being in love. Waah kya baat hai. But Shanthunu sa underestimated Paro. He thought he could use her as bait but tables turned around. Well she is Mrs Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranwat nah๐Ÿ˜ณ. She is not Sunehri whom he thought he could easily manipulate with his sugar coated words. Loved how Paro took over the role of a bhabhi and told sunehri to go down and weighed down her options before negating Shanthunu. She had a flashback of all incidents re Shanthunu and point blank refused. No beating around the bush. Loved Sanaya in that scene. She was quite strong.  Shanthunu was gobsmacked and could not think his next course of action.

So as usual Sunehri had to misunderstand her bhabisa.The old cliched route which always happens when someone opposes your love. This does prove love is blind but I am not sure if Sunehri is actually in love.

Well one small doubt Parud consummated their marriage last night nah as per RR world but there was no inkling of that in the Parud scene today๐Ÿ˜•. They looked so normal. Gosh CV's. Where is your continuity๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Well never mind. In the hurry to insert the bullet wala investigation CV's suffered temporary amnesia. This was the only part which I found a bit weird in the whole epi.
So Rudra finds out the bullet is from a BSD gun and puts 2 and 2 together. Parud then decide the investigate Shanthunu then and there. Well Paro's surely doubtful of him now so she also supported Major saab. Well shanthunu twisted the story but I am sure Parud did not beleive him fully.  Glad to see Major saab in action. We wanted a battle of equals and we got one today. Cant always see the villain win. Well seeds of doubt now in both Parud's mind which means Shanthunu sa getting exposed is around the corner. Let us see how the story unfolds
Loved Sumer man. He is a loving brother. Very concerned of hos little sister but the brothers are a tad bit weird.Never mind. So sunehri advises Sumer about not hurting your loved ones based on her 4 days workshop on love.๐Ÿ˜† I also need to join those classes. Love so soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
Best part was the Sumer shatbadi scenes. Gosh loved how Sumer scored himself an one and shatabdi zero. I loved how he called her Chipkali. Aww I love their scenes. Gosh sumer is such a darpok. Cant even identify the difference between a original and dupe wala chipkali. Well balanced today.
 Paro gets no chance to talk to Rudra about her SIL and dimple sa even in the morning. Well it had to be nah.
So shanthunu cries crocodile tears and says everything is over between them. Gosh when was anything there between them. Never mind. So he twists the story so as to increase the misunderstanding between Paro and Sunehri and she falls into the trap easily. Poor paro.
Paro decides to disclose everything about Shanthunu sunehri to Major saab but he has fallen asleep. So she decides to confront Shanthunu and enters his room. Very close to seeing the picture but dimple sa comes on time. So a pic of him with his bhai sa and friend. When was that taken? Loved how Shanthunu answered back Paro. One smart villain but our Paro is not less.
As usual Sunehri robs Mohini's jewellery and cash and walks into the trap herself. So decides to elope with shanthunu. Villain sa full of smiles. Loved his dimples. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Paro finds out sunerhi is missing informs family and Sunehri Shanthunu in car. Am sure he will not harm her. He will bring her back and earn brownie points from all I suppose stating he does not want to elope and get married but marry sunehri with everyones blessing. So this must be how the engagment preps start cos if Parud oppose Mohini will agree๐Ÿ˜† . Parud will have no option other than to give in but they will keep 4 eyes on dimple sa villain. This is my guess๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Episode was nice. Watchable . Hoping to see how they play it out tomorrow, Was happy Rudra was not an item number and did appear for good amount of scenes.

Your views my RR friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes i too yhought the same thing abt shantanu. N it was lovely epi as always. Love RR
@Prabha - Hi, we were waiting for you in the previous thread! Wait till all hop in! 
hi praba
aj bohot intezar karwaya
net slow
isiliye shayad aj guest appearance dungi
Here I come, Praba!!!! Was waiting for this!!!!
I thought of updating in the first page...

Today's episode was okay for me!!!! It was again all about Shantanu, though the Major made his presence felt a bit more than the past week!!! I still have trouble comprehending the glitches in the flow and the story, I'll let it pass... I wonder at the rate at which the creatives are adding springs to the story to fast forward it, where are they headed to exactly????? I will leave this for some other post... ๐Ÿ˜†

So the episode... Paro is slowly and steadily turning into Sherlock Holmes and Rudra has become a shadow of his former self!!! So the bullet did find its way to Aman and its identity got confirmed - it came from a BSD gun!!!! Even Shantanu owned up to it... Paro has got the wheels in her head running, while the sharp-witted Major simply turns off on his heels hearing Shantanu's answer!!!!! {Isn't the Major supposed to be a bit worried or am i missing something???}

Way to go Paro... She flat out refused to the Shant-Sun marriage idea!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I loved Paro in there!!!! Shantanu is losing his ground, almost giving himself away with his contorting expressions but quickly controls his frustrations, just in time as Paro turns towards him twice!!!! More doubts on Paro's mind...

Sunheri is now being impossible!!!!! Who falls in love in 4 days, agrees to eloping with a complete stranger she has known for just 4 days and is angry at her Bhabi-sa for trying to make her understand??? I am either too insensitive or love is indeed that powerful... [:-S]

Major Rudra - Fleeting glimpses here and there and some major disconnect in his interactions with his wife!!! Agreed he loves his uniform and job more than his wife, but still the CVs could have one some better writing... Paro keeps talking about Sunheri and Shantanu, and he dozes off!!!! Paro, the detective decides to go and Shantanu in the middle of the night to find answers... And she almost finds them, until the villain barges in with his crocodile tears!!!!๐Ÿ˜† 

Anyways, the best scene was the Sumer Shatabdi scene!!!! They are plain hilarious... I enjoy them seeing on-screen!!!! Sumer the rat and Shatabdi the lioness, hell bent on scaring the hell out of Mr. Ranawat Jr.!!!! Gosh, Sumer's reaction when shis lovely wife got the fake lizard!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Did I miss someone????

Ohh, by the way, Sanaya appeared a bit sick... Edited by shutter - 9 years ago
What I feel is the cv's are now hurrying the Shantanu track, one week it gets low trp n dey decide to scarp it wth
@All Hi hope yahan par vent karoge! Fashion show-vo ko peeche chodd aaye! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@Prabha Archie will join in a bit - having dinner
So sorry my darling friends for taking time to open the new thread.
@Aurin: Aaaj meri net bhi bohoth slow. Was getting so frustrated. Please share ure views dearie
@Sumneet: Hop in dear. Waiting for the take from your end
@Mayola : Hope u like the take darling. Could not chat with u whole day.
@Priyanka: Hop in baisa. Vent all u want. the thread is for that
@Archie: Where are u dear?
@Sai: Thanks for the comment. Glad u liked the epi. It was ok for me.
Originally posted by Jaz1990

What I feel is the cv's are now hurrying the Shantanu track, one week it gets low trp n dey decide to scarp it wth

Hi Jaz, 

Well with Paro ji's super detective skills they are going to wrap it up soon! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And then when has baby she wouln't have time to look into dimpled villain's past! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I will be late with my vents... Internet trouble!!!! ๐Ÿ˜”