Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SPraba

@Mayola : Totally agree. Prefer shanthunu trakc to mala at any time. Hope they retain him cos read Vishal has contract for 6 months. They can scrap it but hope they dont. He is real good now. Let us see. Dunno what the CV's have in store for us

@Archie: Seems like all are having net issues. Gosh can understand ure frustration. I can throw the machine nah. But was punching the daylights out of the keyboard. Take ure time dear. Will wait for you.

Yup shanthanu's track had that element of suspense which mala's track didn't have!! 
But Archie is in real bad mood tonight... Thanks to the powercuts in India!! 
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmMayFlower

Yup shanthanu's track had that element of suspense which mala's track didn't have!! 
But Archie is in real bad mood tonight... Thanks to the powercuts in India!! 

Mood got better, power's back😆
I love Shantanu track, hope they don't scrap it so soon! I'm enjoying it!!
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

@Mayola : Totally agree. Prefer shanthunu trakc to mala at any time. Hope they retain him cos read Vishal has contract for 6 months. They can scrap it but hope they dont. He is real good now. Let us see. Dunno what the CV's have in store for us

@Archie: Seems like all are having net issues. Gosh can understand ure frustration. I can throw the machine nah. But was punching the daylights out of the keyboard. Take ure time dear. Will wait for you.

Haha I do it when server goes down😆 I have serious issues with anger management😆
Updated my post, before they cut the power again!😊
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Awesome take Prabha as you always give 

I couldn't watch the episode today.. Live update came to my rescue!!  
I loved all Sumer-Shatabdi scenes... They were a treat tonight!! 
But it was strange that the couple after SR act so normal no embarrassment at.all!!  Well this is because tonight's episode was shot before SR!! 

Rudra had an ample number of appearances today!!  Man!! shantanu escaped from that bullet wala evidence!!  Banda smart hein 

I loved Paro... She didn't support Sunehri-Shantanu relationship right away!!  As you said Prabha he would get sunehri back home and grab the family's much required attention!!  Yahan bhi banda smart hein!! 

Rudra ki jhalak Waise bhi kam milti hein aur ye upar se jaldi so gaya!!  Rudra must have listened to what paro was saying!!  Border pe lagtha hein khoon pasina bahaya tha,  jaldi sogaya!! 

Tonight's main attraction were Sumer-Shatabdi!! Kya jodi hein... Their scene today wasn't OTT at all!!!  Love them yaar!!  Didn't see the episode but I can say... It must be hilarious to watch them on screen!! 

I was happy that Sunehri has a brain... But I was wrong!! She's blindly trusting a traitor!!  Love.is definitely blind!!  I can understand her getting angry on Paro!!  But then... Eloping with him was a bad idea!!  

Precap... Shantanu will not hurt Sunehri... Coz,  we've got an IF article buzz stating that their engagement will be happening!! So, Sunehri is alive for a little longer time!! 

Hope I've covered everything that I remember from the live update!!  

Waiting to read through different views and takes!! 

U r right!! Well, I wasn't expecting much PaRud today, so it didn't hurt😉
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mayola : Agree and vishal is really good as shanthunu. Improving day by day. Sadiya aka Mala is a wonderful actress but i think the CV's used her as a mere prop. Only if the maa track was well executed. Never mind. Let us see what the CV's are planning to do.
@Archie: Thanks for your comments on my take. Glad u liked it. Thank god power is back and ure mood is better. Hoping priyanka's net also starts working soon and she comes back with her super duper updates. Will read ure take now.
Where is sumneet? Prob dinner

U guys had dinner?
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Yes praba sadiya is good actress.. I've seen her previous work.. Very impressive she was!! But here she wasn't succeeding in connecting with her character Mala!!  I'm surprised 
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Don't expect for parud at.all!!  These days expectations in RR can really hurt you ðŸ˜†
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

@Mayola : Agree and vishal is really good as shanthunu. Improving day by day. Sadiya aka Mala is a wonderful actress but i think the CV's used her as a mere prop. Only if the maa track was well executed. Never mind. Let us see what the CV's are planning to do.

@Archie: Thanks for your comments on my take. Glad u liked it. Thank god power is back and ure mood is better. Hoping priyanka's net also starts working soon and she comes back with her super duper updates. Will read ure take now.
Where is sumneet? Prob dinner

U guys had dinner?

Ya m waiting to read Priyanka di's take now! Oh my mood!!! It gets worse one min and gets better the next minute. M hugely impulsive- easily angered, easily happy😆
I had dinner. Did u?
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Yes praba sadiya is good actress.. I've seen her previous work.. Very impressive she was!! But here she wasn't succeeding in connecting with her character Mala!!  I'm surprised 

Me too! Her character fell flat before the others. Her dialogue throwing and all, I couldn't connect at all to Mala!
Shantanu track is much better..
_SilverLining_ thumbnail

Don't expect for parud at.all!!  These days expectations in RR can really hurt you ðŸ˜†

Once bitten twice shy😉 As I said, they'd better change the montage as well😆